Dr. Colleen Foos, MD

Dr. Colleen Foos, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Colleen Foos, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Camp Hill, PA. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

890 Poplar Church Rd Ste 108

Camp Hill, PA 17011

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Foos

See how frequently Dr. Foos performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cervicitis
Hysteroscopy
high
Breast Diseases

Dr. Foos's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Wound Repair
  • da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedure
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• College Of William and Mary
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Madigan Army Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Madigan Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Foos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foos to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Foos' Performance
in New Cumberland, PA |
I was early, however was seen within ten minutes, saw Dr. Foos within another five minutes. All staff to include Dr. Foos were wonderful, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I researched Dr. Foos prior to my app. and read good and bad reviews and I can honestly say my appt with this office was worthy of the five stars. I was given the info I needed, did not feel rushed, and I understood the info they had to tell me. I left feeling confident I could handle the issue with backup if needed.
Carlisle, PA |
Horrible! I took my daughter there and was explaining the reason My daughter was there to be seen and she actually rolled her eyes at me! Very unprofessional!
Hi there thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to us at (717) 724-3628 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.
carlisle |
The one star is for the friendliness of the staff at the front desk, but as far as Dr. Foos, I have no confidence in her medical or people skills. After a devastating miscarriage, she seemed frustrated with any questions I had and annoyed as I advocated for my own care and health. Terrible communication. Also, she failed to successfully complete, not just one, but two procedures as I went through all of this... Making everything so much worse. I do not have any confidence in her medical skill.
Hi there, we regret your most recent visit with us was not up to the standards we strive for. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please reach out to us at (717) 724-3628 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one.
Harrisburg, PA |
Dr. Foos is very good but I was even more impressed with her office staff. They were incredible. She has surrounded herself with quality workers who I believe reflect her as a doctor.
Harrisburg, PA |
Joining this practice was nothing but an overwhelmingly emotional and frustrating start to my first pregnancy...a time that should have been one of the happiest times of my life. 1st visit - miserable. 2nd visit- Asked the nurse taking my BP if she would go to this practice if she were having a baby, we got the deer in headlights look. No words needed to be said. I left the office in tears. That SAME WEEK, I received a letter saying they would not provide ANY medical care to me in the future.
Hi there, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please reach out to us so we can work towards a resolution. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon. All the best, Foos OB/GYN (717) 724-3628
Camp Hill, PA |
If I could rate this doctor/office with no stars I would. I have never been so horribly treated. This office is focused on making money only. I was overcharged and when I called the office to get things corrected the office manager was combative and not helpful. They didn't even mention to the insurance company the real reason for the services! It resulted in an incorrect processing of my claims and I had to appeal. The insurance company covered their outrageous costs, thankfully. Worst.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Please reach out to us so we can work towards a resolution. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon. All the best, The team (717) 724-3628
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
I switched to Dr. Foos because I was looking for a female doctor to address my woman's health issues. Dr. Foos looks at the big picture during our visits. She addresses emotional health, diet, lifestyle, family history and other physical health problems which are linked to female health and wellness. Dr. Foos, her NP, and staff are always polite, caring, and professional. I've never waited more than 10 min in the lobby, never had a problem will billing, and never leave with any questions.
Mount Joy, PA |
Dr. Foos is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable. She really takes the time to listen and explain everything. She always answers all of my questions.
in Camp Hill, PA |
I have been going to dr.foose since 2011 and got pregnant twice with her help. She delivered my boys at Holy Spirit hospital. I had 2 c section and all was just great no complications. She is professional and knows what's she doing. I never had any issuise with dr foose neither of one of her crew. They are all very good team of people.
harrisburg, pa |
When Dr. Foos heard my symptoms, she took me seriously when no one else ever had. She immediately scheduled an endoscopy and I got my cancer diagnosis within a week of the procedure. She had me referred to an oncology specialist right away and we got my treatment started. She was very kind and thorough when explaining what was going on, and made sure I got the best care possible
Harrisburg, PA |
I have never been treated so poorly at a doctor's office in my life. Dr. Foos and her nurse practitioner were not only cold and condescending, they totally misdiagnosed me. After being treated like the scum of the earth in her office and being prescribed the wrong medication, Dr. Foos showed zero courtesy to me in other capacities. I originally chose her because I wanted a female OBGYN in the area with good credentials. I realize now that this criteria tells one nothing about quality care.
East Lansing, MI |
Horrible bedside manner. Shames patients.
I feel she was not showing any care or concern with my visit as I certainly was and that instead of calling me in a urgent matter she emailed me after hours when I could not even get on the portal and thought was very unprofessional when all I asked or needed was a personal phone call
Have you seen Dr. Colleen Foos, MD?

Visit Dr. Foos