Dr. Colleen Austin, MD

Dr. Colleen Austin, MD

Oncology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Colleen Austin, MD is an oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 36 years. She graduated from Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse) in 1977 and specializes in oncology and medical oncology.

5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd # 11

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Austin

See how frequently Dr. Austin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Cancer
Breast Diseases
Cancer

Dr. Austin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Austin "Recognized as one of the top breast cancer specialists in Atlanta, Dr. Austin continues to devote a significant part of her practice to clinical research and speaking on issues related to breast cancer and women's health. In addition to her participation in the Atlanta Regional Community Clinical Oncology program, she is past president of The Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology and serves on the clinical practice committee for the American Society of Clinical Oncology. "

• Oncology
  • Medical Oncology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Grady Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Austin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Austin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Austin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Austin's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Austin to family and friends

Dr. Austin's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Austin has taken outstanding care of me since my breast care diagnosis. She is extremely knowledgeable yet caring, and takes the time to answer my questions and provide specific information based on research. She is dedicated and gifted -- one of the very best around. She treated my mom as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Austin was thorough and spent about 45 minutes with me when I had my initial appointment after transferring from another oncologist due to insurance changes. She addressed my concerns, but gave me hope for the future. I found her funny and positive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
I really should have paid more attention to the first review (which was the only review at the time), about Dr. Austin's deplorable bedside manner and attitude towards her patients. During my entire as her patient, I only saw Dr. Austin ONCE, and could never get an appointment with her after that....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option1
Very competent doctor, and polite and positive person. She always listens and responds to my complaints. I called the office when I had health problems and easily made an appt. with doctor Austin the same week. I completely trust her experience and knowledge.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Doctor Austin is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I was a basket case with my breast cancer and she calmed me down and explained what we were going to do. Made me feel much better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0