Dr. Colin Rock, MD

Pain MedicineMale

Dr. Rock

Paragon Healthcare

1655 W HORIZON RIDGE PKWY Henderson, NV 89012

Dr. Colin Rock, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Henderson, NV and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern Center / Medical School medical school in 2010. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rock to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Rock's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rock's Top Procedures and Conditions

Osteoarthritis of Spine

Dr. Rock treats Osteoarthritis of Spine more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Rock treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Herniated Disc

Dr. Rock treats Herniated Disc more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Rock treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Rock treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Rock treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis
  • Polyneuritis
  • Radiculitis
  • Ulnar Neuritis
  • Vestibular Neuritis
Hide other areas of care

Dr. Rock's conditions and procedures:

• Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Rock accepts

Dr. Rock accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Choice-NV PPO

Dr. Rock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rock

3.3

Dr. Rock
Dr. Rock is one heck of a Doc! What can I say, The good doctor and his loyal team of professionals are the best in the west when it comes to pain management. They are literally my Rock(s)! I’ve been a patient for a few years now and have referred countless friends and family who are in need of some relief and tired of gritting their teeth. Dr. Rock will get you right, will ease the pain at night and help you get back on track in life before you get left….! Tell him Donna sent you, you won’t regret it.
Donna – Jul 03, 2021
I was very sick for weeks I canceled my appointments because of a ear infection as well as congestion and fever. Anyways I canceled 6 times. When I called they kept insisting I show up sick. No I then said. "If I need to do a urine test I can get one done through my Dr that is closer. They twisted my words and said I was refusing it. Let me go to find another provider. Well truth is not what they claim. I live a hour 1/2 away from their office. I did not go in because the symptoms where as description covid. All I offered was to go to a closer Dr. To give them what they might had been wanting.ok I tell the truth. They reported it as a lie.
Valerie E McAlister – Feb 11, 2021
He knows what you need and knows how to get it done. I appreciate his care and his office staff is wonderful
Margaret Cook – Jan 27, 2021
Ongoing excellence. I have bee a patient of Dr. Rock's for over four years. I see either him or a PA ever month. Televisits during this crisis. I also get bursa injection, RF in my cervical spine and trigger point injections. My pain is well managed and I feel as if every person I encounter during an office visit is friendly and professional. I can't say enough about the surgical suite experience. I always send in my survey and provide the names of outstanding care providers. I am sorry to hear that there were negative experiences and I am sure these are extremely rare exceptions.
Ikelene Boh – Jun 10, 2020
Have been going here for the past 1.5 years seeing Dr Rock for the first visit and then his PA afterwards. The first procedure went ok and afterwards I needed it done again 6 months later (nerve radio oblation). The second time did not go as well, as the nurses in pre op seemed rushed to get me prepared and once I was taken back the procedure was started. A short time after starting I woke up with needles still I'm my cervical spine and them yelling at me to stay still. Dr. Rock, still continued the procedure even after I told him what he was doing was causing extreme pain. It was not till my legs came up off the bed when he stopped and let the anesthesiologist try and find another vein to out a IV in as the first one was not done right. It took 4 more attempts for him to get a line in and put me back under. After coming out of it no one said a word as to what happened nor apologized. Not knowing any other Pain Docs I stayed and after speaking to Dr Rocks PA I decided to contin
Mar 06, 2020
I have seen Dr Rock 3 times in the last year, staff is always very professional. ALWAYS! I show up on time every time and seen within minutes of my appointment. Dr Rock answers my questions and we talk about my issues, he makes recommendations and explains the reasons for those recommendations. I have complete confidence in Dr Rock. Thanks to Dr Rock my condition is going in the right direction.
Christopher Torres – Jul 28, 2019
I had been seeing a pain specialist since 2016 at the referral of a surgeon who fused my neck. I was very happy with the results of my neck surgery so I had complete confidence that the pain specialist now for my back could help me. Boy was I wrong. Misdiagnosed for 3 years and treated with narcotics and injections to a herniated disc never helped. After a final visit to the surgeon who said my insurance company pays less than Medicare, so he refused to treat me, I desperately called the clinic Dr. Rock works at completely random. One visit to Dr. Rock and he properly diagnosed me with Sacroilliac Joint Dysfunction and sent me to physical therapy. My second visit I was set up with the amazing PA James who was also extremely knowledgeable, competent and friendly with my millions of questions. To top it all off, the staff here on my two visits were very efficient so I really do not know what some of these posts are all about but I only have good things to say about this clinic.
Apr 23, 2019
Dr Rock is knowledgeable, friendly & takes time to explain your condition & treatment. I think he is amazing!!
Apr 18, 2019
Dr. Rock office staff is horrific! If could give a zero stars would be more appropriate. Dr. Rock staff was advised after waiting on hold for 40 minutes. My family and care giver have documented this incident and will now be escalated filing a formal complaint with the AMA against Dr. Colin Rock due to his complete lack of care. "If you are in that much pain go to the ER." Instead of being able to handle this matter professionally or apologize for having to come back to his office! F AILED!
  • Long wait times
LEGAL ACTION PENDING in HENDERSON – Aug 10, 2018
He has changed my life. Transformed me from a person with disabling back problems to a person who can stand, exercise, sleep without muscle spasms or pain. He gave me hope that he could help. He has exceeded my expectations. More than that, his manner is so professional, courteous, and kind. He is so confident and friendly that he puts you at ease. This is not only a competent, compassionate doctor but an excellent practitioner of the medical arts. He has my complete trust and faith now.
May 01, 2018
Dr. Rock is a. very caring and more than competent professional. I travel a great distance to see him because he is worth It! It is important to have a Dr. I can trust.
Karen in Idaho – Jan 25, 2018
Poor everything! I was a new patient and was to get Lumbar Injections with anesthetic. He didn't advise me or even ask before he decided not to give any anesthetic. I reported him to Nevada Licensing and so wish I could do more to expose him. Without warning as to the shock & pain that transpired, I can still hear myself screaming as he thrust the injection instrument into the spinal area. He betrayed my trust as well as the medical ethics that we as patients depend on. Shame on you Colin Rock
Ms. Jerry Hanson in Bolder City, Nv – Jul 16, 2017
Dr Rock took the time to understand my complex medical conditions and work with me to find solutions to my pain.
Las Vegas, NV – Feb 25, 2017
Dr. Colin Rock helped me with my chronic back pain with minimal invasive RFD procedures. He is pleasant to talk to. I have complete confidence in his judgement as my doctor. I trust his knowledge. His office staff is great. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic pain issues.
D. D. Godfrey in Henderson, Nevada – Nov 06, 2016
Doctor ROCK and the staff at Nevada pain specialists on Horizon Ridge Parkway in Henderson are absolutely wonderful. Doctor ROCK will see me in an emergency and their staff is always welcoming and smiling. Doctor ROCK has performed miracles on me and he has taken away my back pain as well as my hip pain without any surgery. He is by far my favorite doctor. I have to love him to death for it. He is truly my guardian angel on earth. Nevada needs more professionals like Doctor Collin ROCK.
Mario Alvarado in Henderson, NV – Oct 22, 2016
Takes time to listen and also explain things pertaining to your pain and the treatment he is advising. So glad I found him. Wait time in internal and external waiting room was next to nothing.
shadow123 in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 16, 2016
Awful. Does not even take the time to listen to your medical history. Tried to explain my frustration with my chronic pain, and where my issue stems from. Instead completely dismissed my problem, and basically asked me to leave. Does not have true calling to be MD. Zero compassion. Will never go back
S in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 10, 2016
Dr. Rock would not take the time to listen to what I was trying to tell him. I laid my whole family history out on line for him to try and help him better understand where I was at regarding my pain issues. One of his specialties is supposed to be autoimmune diseases, which has caused a majority of my pain. He didn't listen and said my disease does not cause pain, when it is documented all throughout medical reports that it does indeed cause joint and muscle pain for many people. Wont go back
J.R. in Henderson, NV – Jun 06, 2016
He is the most understanding and catering doctor and make strides to make things Better for his patients he's the best !!!
kris in lv nv – Mar 30, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Rock?

• Pain Medicine