Dr. Colin Campbell, DO

Dr. Colin Campbell, DO

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Colin Campbell, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Atco, NJ. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Read his story

289 White Horse Pike Ste 101

Atco, NJ 08004

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EmblemHealth
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell's Experience

Dr. Campbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Campbell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Campbell "Dr. Campbell attended New York University as well as the City University of New York - Staten Island where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree with honors in Biology. Dr. Campbell then attended the University of Health Sciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri where he graduated Cum Laude with a degree in Osteopathic Medicine in 1996. Dr. Campbell preformed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine through Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital as well as the Kennedy Health System. Dr. Campbell has been Board Certified in Internal Medicine since 1999. Dr. Campbell currently works at Atco Medical Associates, P.C. located in Atco, NJ. where he specializes in Primary Care Internal Medicine. Additionally, Dr. Campbell is affiliated with the Virtua Health System as well as the Kennedy Health System. Dr. Campbell has been conducting Clinical Research as a Primary Investigator for over 15 years and has been honored with numerous awards."

This content was provided by Dr. Campbell "I maintain the philosophy that I treat my patients the way I would want to be treated, with kindness and a sense of humor. I treat people, not just problems. Our friendly office staff will assist you in a courteous and timely fashion. Your health and happiness is our business!"

• Allergy & Asthma
  • Diabetes Medicine
  • General Medical Practice

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Injuries
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Postnasal Drip
  • Skin Infections
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thyroid Disease

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Spirometry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• City University Of New York-Staten Island
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Umdnj-Som
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

• 2003 Courier Post - Best Doctor in SJ, 2003

Dr. Campbell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campbell to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Campbell's Performance
Atco, NJ |
My husband has been trying to get an appointment but keep saying the there’s a bill. We have dropped faxed and when we first came given our insurance card. We go everywhere with same insurance yet your office doesn’t seem to know how to function. You have lost the scan you took at our first visit then lost the one my husband dropped off the few days ago. I mean how outdated is this! He needs his medication which is extremely important but being denied due to lack of capability of your staff.
in turnersville |
Dr. Campbell is the best I been seeing him about 9 years now he brightens my day everytime i see him i could be grumpy,sad, or emotionless that day. until he opens that door. he could turn a frown upside down i have recomended and will continue to recommend him. and the staff are very nice. they get back to you in timely manner if you are waiting on a phone call back or anything with the pharmacy. appointment wait time is short. Also can get a quick appointment if you are sick!!!
in blackwood |
There is no better doctor in south jersey! I would recommend to anyone looking for a doctor they can trust and also be your friend!
in West Deptford, NJ |
Dr. Campbell is the Best Doctor ever had in my life. He takes the time to explain things to you. He is compassionate and listens to you. He really cares about his patients. He is funny, which helps me relax. He is just a Great Doctor and would recommend him to everyone. He is very professional and polite. I am very happy to have as my Primary Care Physician.
in Moorestown, NJ |
Due to my health issues I am constantly seeing Dr. Campbell, but I would NEVER switch to anyone else. He spends extra time with his patients to ensure that when I leave the office I feel better than when I came. He takes the time to explain what I need to do and which treatment options are best for me. The staff always schedules me in a timely manner and always extremely friendly and helpful. Most of my family goes to him and we all LOVE our doctor!
Dr. Campbell is by far the best! He is very knowledgable and really listens to all my needs. Appointments are always within reasonable wait times. Staff is awesome and accommodating. If you are looking for a new Doctor I suggest you go to Atco Medical Associates and see Dr. Campbell ! Just a great practice overall !
I've been going to Dr Campbell for the better part of 15 years. Every time I go to an appointment if feels like I'm catching up with an old friend however that friend happens to care deeply about my health and my well-being.I recommend you go to Dr Campbell immediately for your primary care doctor.
Atco, NJ |
Dr. Campbell is a wonderful doctor, he's knowledgeable about my conditions. Many times he tries to find alternative ways to treat it. The office staff are very nice, but you can tell that they are pressured into doing procedures and selling unnecessary product. If I want vitamins or a weight loss product, I'll discuss it w/my doctor. The billing part has issues, I've often needed to contact my insurance co. as to why I have to pay for a service, I think the assistants are pushed to do them.
in Atco, NJ |
I tried the Patient Portal Info -user name and password BUT couldn't log on. Sorry Hi! Dr. Campbell and the staff at Atco Medical Associates, P.C. are always pleasant and helpful, I have never even thought of changing my primary care doctor. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
in Somerdale nj |
Reading the review shown cannot be further from the truth. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful with any questions I've ever had. I entrust my life with dr Campbell and quite frankly enjoy his comedy. I have several serious illnesses and dr c is THE BEST! You have to laugh sometimes. I always feel alittle better after leaving the office.
Atco, NJ |
Staff is rude, they rush you in and out. They talk so fast you can't even understand them. They force flu and vitamin B shots on everyone. They are only concerned about making money, not their patients. Young inexperienced nursing staff that doesn't even care. They will mess up the blling and tell you if you dont pay, they will send to collecitons. Every time I go the staff is arguing with a patient. Doctor is nice but jokes around too much. I wouldn't trust them with a serious illness.
Have you seen Dr. Colin Campbell, DO?
Are you Dr. Campbell?

See our Internal Medicine Specialists at Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County

Visit Dr. Campbell

Evening
Dr. Campbell accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO