Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD

Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 53 years old

We believe it is a privilege to serve our patients and to that end we strive to provide quality care to women by being a leader in the pursuit of excellence in women s health care in the field obstetrics and gynecology. We know that women at every age have special needs from teens to seniors our broad base approach covers a woman s reproductive through post menopausal years. Some in-office procedures include Novasure, Thermachoice, HTS, Adiana, Essure, hysteroscopy, LEEP, and colposcopy. We also offer laparoscopic and the cutting-edge daVinci Robotic surgical option. Our doctors offer care for first teen visit, family planning, pregnancy, STD s, osteoporosis, hormone imbalance and abnormal pap smears. In additions, we also offer routine wellness exams, HPV testing and vaccines, birth control and breast/ovarian cancer screening. We always try to promote dignity, understanding and well-being of our patients by offering the best in medical and surgical therapies in order to manage physical conditions and address emotional, and psychological concerns. We also feel strongly that our patients need to participate in health and we encourage our patients to be proactive in their care and to adopt health behaviors.Read more

Complete Healthcare For Women

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Brown-Graham's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brown-Graham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown-Graham

Dr. Brown-Graham accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brown-Graham has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Brown-Graham's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown-Graham to family and friends
2.9
Experience with Dr. Brown-Graham
Dr. Brown-Graham's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (25)
West Palm Beach, FL |
Rude and has poor bedside manners. The wait to see her is ridiculous. Even with an appointment you will still be waiting for over and hour. Then she doesn't even read your chart with your history, I never had a problem with my old obgyn. Dr. Patel is great but they make you see Graham. Wish Dr. Patel would open her own practice. I am currently looking for a new Dr. Since dealing with Graham is frustrating and infuriating Maybe she should read these reviews and take them to heart
Pierson, FL |
Office had me wait for an hour and a half before informing me she wasn't even here. I had to go to the hospital and she couldn't be bothered with me or my symptoms seemed even annoyed that I was their. I thought moving south would be easier but the level of care here is a joke. Waiting room is always packed what's the point of having an appointment if you aren't going to be seen for an hour later? Poor planning.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown-Graham was proactive with my diagnosis and as a result I am alive and healthy today.
in Greenacres, FL |
I had to wait for more than one hour to see the doctor for 5minutes even I made an appointment and came in 15minutes earlier. Then no result was informed to me until 4 months later I called to ask for it and they had no explanation for why I did not receive it.
in Lake Worth, FL |
She always take the time to listen and is sincere.
Very poor bedside manners. Brown-Graham is very insensitive to her clients feelings. I was on the search for a new OB since I moving from another state. I decided to try her because a family member said that she heard brown was good. They were wrong. She's rude!! I'd never refer anyone to her.
West Palm Beach Florida |
She seemed to rush during every app but remained kind. When it came time for my first delivery I found she did not have any bedside manner. Ok yes I am not a child but this was my first child being born. I didn't expect Dr. Brown to be rude during my delivery telling me I was not pushing even though I pushed as hard as I could, she was not comforting at all to say the least and the next day when she checked on me she called me the worlds worse pusher. No sensitivity and you deliver babies?!
in Wellington, FL |
Doctor Brown- Graham is awesome. She goes above and beyond to makesure her patients are happy. She is amazing, caring and I would recommend her to each and everyone
in West Palm Beach |
Dr. Brown-Graham is a Awesome doctor have lived out of town and still travel to her as far as Alabama.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown-Graham goes beyond the call of duty. You wait a long time in the waiting room but it's because she sits and listens to her all her patients. She really wants to know her patients, and knows you.
Have you seen Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown-Graham?

Compare Dr. Brown-Graham

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Brown-Graham at Complete Healthcare For Women

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Incontinence
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sterilization
  • Sympathectomy
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Completed in 1990

Boston City Hospital

Completed in 1993

• TOP DOCS in List in Palm Beach County, 2007-9

Dr. Brown-Graham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown-Graham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown-Graham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Brown-Graham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Brown-Graham

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Brown-Graham's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Brown-Graham

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Brown-Graham's Care Philosophy