Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD

Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Wellington, FL. She is 54 years old. Dr. Brown-Graham is affiliated with Palms West Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center.

Complete Healthcare For Women

1397 Medical Park Blvd Ste 360

Wellington, FL 33414

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Brown-Graham

Dr. Brown-Graham's Experience

Dr. Brown-Graham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

This content was provided by Dr. Brown-Graham "We believe it is a privilege to serve our patients and to that end we strive to provide quality care to women by being a leader in the pursuit of excellence in women s health care in the field obstetrics and gynecology. We know that women at every age have special needs from teens to seniors our broad base approach covers a woman s reproductive through post menopausal years. Some in-office procedures include Novasure, Thermachoice, HTS, Adiana, Essure, hysteroscopy, LEEP, and colposcopy. We also offer laparoscopic and the cutting-edge daVinci Robotic surgical option. Our doctors offer care for first teen visit, family planning, pregnancy, STD s, osteoporosis, hormone imbalance and abnormal pap smears. In additions, we also offer routine wellness exams, HPV testing and vaccines, birth control and breast/ovarian cancer screening. We always try to promote dignity, understanding and well-being of our patients by offering the best in medical and surgical therapies in order to manage physical conditions and address emotional, and psychological concerns. We also feel strongly that our patients need to participate in health and we encourage our patients to be proactive in their care and to adopt health behaviors."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sterilization
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Boston City Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

• TOP DOCS in List in Palm Beach County, 2007-9

Dr. Brown-Graham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown-Graham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown-Graham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Palms West Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Maternity Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Brown-Graham is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Brown-Graham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown-Graham to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Brown-Graham's Performance
in West Palm Beach |
The office is by far the best OBGYN in the area. Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, M.D. is professional, knowledgeable, and personable. As for the office staff...kudos for all.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Safe, listened to, and proactively advised is how this doctor and her staff make me feel. Dr. Brown- Graham has been my *lady doctor* since 2004. While she is also a leading Obstetrician in this state, she absolutely respects that I am CHILDFREE-BY-CHOICE and has advised me accordingly for my own health needs. This doctor stays relevant in both the health and local community. I appreciate that she offers holistic options along wi... [Full review https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&authus ]
West Palm, FL |
Brown-Graham is an excellent doctor. I chose her office after experiencing a male doctor talking down to me and leaving my room while giving birth. She is much more pleasant. I wasn't pushing like I should, but she kindly encouraged me to get the job done. I greatly appreciated that. I can trust her with my health checkups.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr brown-Graham is amazing! She has delivered two of my children and my son that is 12 is here alive and well today because of her fast acting during My labor. Dr Brown-Graham has a wonderful personality and takes her time with each patient making your wait worth while. I love her and would recommend her to anyone I know. I would have wanted anyone else to deliver my babies!
West Palm Beach, FL |
Rude and has poor bedside manners. The wait to see her is ridiculous. Even with an appointment you will still be waiting for over and hour. Then she doesn't even read your chart with your history, I never had a problem with my old obgyn. Dr. Patel is great but they make you see Graham. Wish Dr. Patel would open her own practice. I am currently looking for a new Dr. Since dealing with Graham is frustrating and infuriating Maybe she should read these reviews and take them to heart
Pierson, FL |
Office had me wait for an hour and a half before informing me she wasn't even here. I had to go to the hospital and she couldn't be bothered with me or my symptoms seemed even annoyed that I was their. I thought moving south would be easier but the level of care here is a joke. Waiting room is always packed what's the point of having an appointment if you aren't going to be seen for an hour later? Poor planning.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown-Graham was proactive with my diagnosis and as a result I am alive and healthy today.
in Greenacres, FL |
I had to wait for more than one hour to see the doctor for 5minutes even I made an appointment and came in 15minutes earlier. Then no result was informed to me until 4 months later I called to ask for it and they had no explanation for why I did not receive it.
in Lake Worth, FL |
She always take the time to listen and is sincere.
Very poor bedside manners. Brown-Graham is very insensitive to her clients feelings. I was on the search for a new OB since I moving from another state. I decided to try her because a family member said that she heard brown was good. They were wrong. She's rude!! I'd never refer anyone to her.
West Palm Beach Florida |
She seemed to rush during every app but remained kind. When it came time for my first delivery I found she did not have any bedside manner. Ok yes I am not a child but this was my first child being born. I didn't expect Dr. Brown to be rude during my delivery telling me I was not pushing even though I pushed as hard as I could, she was not comforting at all to say the least and the next day when she checked on me she called me the worlds worse pusher. No sensitivity and you deliver babies?!
in Wellington, FL |
Doctor Brown- Graham is awesome. She goes above and beyond to makesure her patients are happy. She is amazing, caring and I would recommend her to each and everyone
in West Palm Beach |
Dr. Brown-Graham is a Awesome doctor have lived out of town and still travel to her as far as Alabama.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Brown-Graham goes beyond the call of duty. You wait a long time in the waiting room but it's because she sits and listens to her all her patients. She really wants to know her patients, and knows you.
Have you seen Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown-Graham?

Visit Dr. Brown-Graham

Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Wellington Regional Medical Center
10101 Forest Hill Blvd
Wellington, FL 33414

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Brown-Graham at Complete Healthcare For Women

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist