Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD

Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Wellington, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Complete Healthcare For Women

1397 Medical Park Blvd Ste 360

Wellington, FL 33414

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Brown-Graham

See how frequently Dr. Brown-Graham performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
Uterine Diseases

Dr. Brown-Graham's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Brown-Graham "We believe it is a privilege to serve our patients and to that end we strive to provide quality care to women by being a leader in the pursuit of excellence in women s health care in the field obstetrics and gynecology. We know that women at every age have special needs from teens to seniors our broad base approach covers a woman s reproductive through post menopausal years. Some in-office procedures include Novasure, Thermachoice, HTS, Adiana, Essure, hysteroscopy, LEEP, and colposcopy. We also offer laparoscopic and the cutting-edge daVinci Robotic surgical option. Our doctors offer care for first teen visit, family planning, pregnancy, STD s, osteoporosis, hormone imbalance and abnormal pap smears. In additions, we also offer routine wellness exams, HPV testing and vaccines, birth control and breast/ovarian cancer screening. We always try to promote dignity, understanding and well-being of our patients by offering the best in medical and surgical therapies in order to manage physical conditions and address emotional, and psychological concerns. We also feel strongly that our patients need to participate in health and we encourage our patients to be proactive in their care and to adopt health behaviors."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Boston City Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

• TOP DOCS in List in Palm Beach County, 2007-9

Dr. Brown-Graham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown-Graham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown-Graham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown-Graham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown-Graham to family and friends

Dr. Brown-Graham's Performance

The office is by far the best OBGYN in the area. Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, M.D. is professional, knowledgeable, and personable. As for the office staff...kudos for all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Safe, listened to, and proactively advised is how this doctor and her staff make me feel. Dr. Brown- Graham has been my *lady doctor* since 2004. While she is also a leading Obstetrician in this state, she absolutely respects that I am CHILDFREE-BY-CHOICE and has advised me accordingly for my own...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Brown-Graham is an excellent doctor. I chose her office after experiencing a male doctor talking down to me and leaving my room while giving birth. She is much more pleasant. I wasn't pushing like I should, but she kindly encouraged me to get the job done. I greatly appreciated that. I can...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr brown-Graham is amazing! She has delivered two of my children and my son that is 12 is here alive and well today because of her fast acting during My labor. Dr Brown-Graham has a wonderful personality and takes her time with each patient making your wait worth while. I love her and would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Rude and has poor bedside manners. The wait to see her is ridiculous. Even with an appointment you will still be waiting for over and hour. Then she doesn't even read your chart with your history, I never had a problem with my old obgyn. Dr. Patel is great but they make you see Graham. Wish Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Brown-Graham?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Brown-Graham at Complete Healthcare For Women

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist