Dr. Cody Martin, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Martin

Northern Arizona Orthopaedics

1485 N Turquoise Dr Ste 200 Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Dr. Cody Martin, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Flagstaff, AZ. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, hip & knee orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Martin accepts

Dr. Martin accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Martin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Martin's conditions and procedures:

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin?
What People Say About Dr. Cody Martin, MD
Dr. Martin gave me a total hip replacement and in every encounter he was warm and personable while answering every question with clear explanations and alternatives. His office staff responded promptly and personably to phone calls. I highly recommend Dr. Martin because of his expertise and personal attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?
I have known Dr. Martin both professionally and personally for several years. I find him competent, careful, conservative, and compassionate. I trust him completely and value his expertise and technical skill. If you are looking for the best in orthopedics, Dr. Martin is your doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?
Kind and competent. Dr. Martin's careful evaluation and explanation of the cause of my hand and elbow pain was great; the anatomy discussion helped my continued home treatment be smarter. I appreciate having a surgeon not think surgery is always the best option.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?
I found Dr Martin to be warm and concerned about my problem, I really appreciate the fact that he tried to find non-surgical solutions first. He recommended physical therapy and said surgery was the last option. I absolutely recommend Dr Martin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin took time to listen me, explained carefully what my options were, and demonstrated some stretches and exercises that would help. He was thorough and kind. I would recommend him to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin was very kind and thorough in answering my questions. He made me feel like he genuinely cared about me and my understanding of my own health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin has advised and treated myself and my daughter. In both instances I found him to be thorough. He was considerate of us as individuals and made sure our treatment was specific to our needs. His counsel has helped in treating my daughters scoliosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?
I work in construction and my body receives heavy amounts of abuse, daily. Thanks to Dr. Martin, my knee is now ready for another 20 years of wear and tear. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is honest and straightforward. If I ever have any more bone or joint issues, Dr. Martin will be the first I go to. Thank you Dr. Martin!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?
Dr. Cody Martin was thorough and has a thoughtful and friendly bedside manner. He gave me several perspectives and options. He welcomed all of my questions, and answered all of them to my satisfaction, I’m pleased with my outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin is an excellent doctor! I would highly recommend him, he is knowledgeable, hard working and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Martin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Martin?

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics