Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Clive Rayner, DMD
Dr. Clive Rayner, DMD is a dentist who practices in Orange Park, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Rayner is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center.

2301 Park Ave Ste 101

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Rayner

Our goal is to provide our patients the highest standards of surgical and anesthesia care possible. We treat each patient with the utmost care and respect and provide a comfortable, safe and relaxed treatment environment. If there is anything we can do to make your appointment more enjoyable please do not hesitate to ask. We have only one goal, and that is to ensure your entire experience with our office is a positive one.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Commiteeman of the Year Award, FSOMS, 2003
  • Young Eagle Award, Florida Society of Oral and Maxofacial Surgeons, 2000
  • Presidents Award, FSOMS, 2002
  • Committeeman of the Year Award, FSOMS, 2001

Dr. Rayner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rayner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rayner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rayner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rayner to family and friends
Dr. Rayner's Performance
in Orange Park, FL |
Very knowledgeable, professional, caring and courteous! 5 stars all the way! Highly recommended.
in Jacksonville, FL |
This guy is amazing! I will never go anywhere else! The staff is amazing as well. Definitely the place for you and your family.
in Fleming Island |
Very professional and caring. Everything explained before and during procedure. Painless, no surprises, and very quick. Home care, and what to expect, clearly reviewed before I went home. I feel fortunate to have experienced the best, just as my primary dentist advised. Have no fear, this is the right place!
in Jacksonville, FL |
This office is awesome. My daughter was treated there. I was highly impressed with one of the assistants Christy. She made my daughter feel extremely comfortable, she kept her feeling very relaxed. She was very knowledgeable and able to explain things in away my daughter could understand. Highly recommend the office and I would ask to have Christy assist with any surgery.
in Fleming Island, FL |
Dr. Rayner and staff are highly professsonal. Everyone we came into contact with was knowledgeable, courteous, informative and reassuring, from initial meeting through post-operative care. We highly recommend Dr. Rayner to anyone needing Oral Surgical care.
in Orange Park, FL |
I actually saw Dr M at this practice. Dr M did an extraction of a tooth I cracked. Dr M and Staff (especially Shelly) explained the procedure, explained the costs, and ensured i knew what to expect. The extraction while not pleasant was painless. I had no issues after because i followed the well explained after care instructions of the staff. Next step will be an implant.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Had my wisdom teeth taken out and was expecting the worst and really it was nothing. Great offihce, nice people and my nurse, Shelly was exceptional. Will highly recommend this office to others. Thanks everyone!!
in Atlanta, GA |
To be honest this was by far the best experience i have ever had at a dentist. The nurse Shelly was kind, calming and actually cared about fixing my teeth. As well making sure i was at ease the entire time. They have a customer for life. I actually enjoyed my visit to the dentist as weird as it sounds. I went this morning and i have received a phone call from Shelly just to check on how i was feeling. Absolutely amazing.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Went and met with his Dr. Rayner and his wonderful assistant, Shelly. I was so nervous but she was very empathetic and caring. Very thorough in explaining the procedure I was going to have. The next week I scheduled for an extraction and an implant and Shelly made my surgery so much easier. I'm not sure I could have managed going through the process without her guidance. After my procedure she was very knowledgeable in the delivery of my home care instructions and even called me later. TOPS!
in Orange Park, FL |
My mom had oral surgery by Dr. Rayner and he and his staff were outstanding. Anne Tew and Staff were amazing, helping my mom to the car and explaining recovery in detail multiple times. They arranged for timing of prosthesis and platelet therapy for quick recovery. Crystal and others were very helpful and compassionate. Thank you??
in Orange Park, FL |
He and his entire staff demonstrate compassion and professionalism. My procedure went very smoothly. They called and checked on me several hours later. Awesome!
Have you seen Dr. Clive Rayner, DMD?
Are you Dr. Rayner?