Dr. Clinton Henson, MD

Dr. Clinton Henson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Clinton Henson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Hot Springs, AR and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences in 1987 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

118 Womens Center Ln

Hot Springs, AR 71913

Learn about Dr. Henson

See how frequently Dr. Henson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Yeast Infections
Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
Ovarian Cysts

Dr. Henson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Henson "I have to think that delivering babies is still the finest thing I get to do. There's almost never a night when I take call that I don't deliver a baby for a baby that I've delivered. It's been a real blessing. I do love the fact that I've cared for generations of families in this community. We can handle really complex surgery. We do infertility and we love OB. We really do just about everything in women's health. We do preventative health care and health maintenance and just kind of the spectrum of women's health. The patient and I have to be on the same team and working towards the same goal and we have to be able to understand each other. I like to have a nice relationship with my patients. I think that's the key. Here at CHI St. Vincent I really think we have the most comprehensive, compassionate care for female patients. We do a really great job and all of my partners are very caring and very bright. I'm proud that they are my partners. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Colporrhaphy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Excision of Cervix
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Pitt Co Meml Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • East Carolina School Med Pitt Co Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Henson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henson to family and friends
4.2
based on 24 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Henson's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Hot Springs Village, AR
Superior clinical expertise. Genuine concern and wise decision-making for patient
in Newhope, AR
He was my doctor with my first baby. I went in complaining with contractions at 32 weeks. They hooked me up to a fetal monitor for a couple of hours, said baby was fine and sent me home. The next week I was scheduled with Dr Cardenas(Henson was on vacation). He did an exam. I was 3 cm dilated and...more
in Hot Springs National Park, AR
Likely, the kindest, most compassionate doctor in Hot Springs.
in Hot Springs, AR
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Henson! He is so amazing, and truly makes you feel like you are the only person he has to see all day. He is so thoughtful, really takes his time, and does not rush at all! I would recommend him to anyone looking.
in Hot Sorings, Ar.
He is very caring and cheerful. He makes you feel like you are his only patient even though you know he is very busy. I'm an elderly patient and still felt my concerns were important to him.

Are you Dr. Henson?