Dr. Clinton Henson, MD

Dr. Clinton Henson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

I have to think that delivering babies is still the finest thing I get to do. There's almost never a night when I take call that I don't deliver a baby for a baby that I've delivered. It's been a real blessing. I do love the fact that I've cared for generations of families in this community. We can handle really complex surgery. We do infertility and we love OB. We really do just about everything in women's health. We do preventative health care and health maintenance and just kind of the spectrum of women's health. The patient and I have to be on the same team and working towards the same goal and we have to be able to understand each other. I like to have a nice relationship with my patients. I think that's the key. Here at CHI St. Vincent I really think we have the most comprehensive, compassionate care for female patients. We do a really great job and all of my partners are very caring and very bright. I'm proud that they are my partners.

Dr. Clinton Henson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Hot Springs, AR. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Henson is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs.

Dr. Henson's Experience

See how Dr. Henson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Henson

Dr. Henson accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Henson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Henson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henson to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Henson's Performance
in Newhope, AR |
He was my doctor with my first baby. I went in complaining with contractions at 32 weeks. They hooked me up to a fetal monitor for a couple of hours, said baby was fine and sent me home. The next week I was scheduled with Dr Cardenas(Henson was on vacation). He did an exam. I was 3 cm dilated and 70% thinned. I was put in the hospital for 1 week then on bestest for 2. Baby was born the day after I was off bestest. I'm thankful I was swapped to Cardenas. I felt like Henson blew me off.
Hot Springs National Park, AR |
Likely, the kindest, most compassionate doctor in Hot Springs.
in Hot Springs, AR |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Henson! He is so amazing, and truly makes you feel like you are the only person he has to see all day. He is so thoughtful, really takes his time, and does not rush at all! I would recommend him to anyone looking.
in Hot Sorings, Ar. |
He is very caring and cheerful. He makes you feel like you are his only patient even though you know he is very busy. I'm an elderly patient and still felt my concerns were important to him.
Have you seen Dr. Clinton Henson, MD?
Are you Dr. Henson?

Compare Dr. Henson

}

Dr. Henson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Henson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Henson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Henson's Board Certifications

• Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Pitt Co Meml Hospital

Completed in 1988

East Carolina School Med Pitt Co Meml Hospital

Completed in 1990

Dr. Henson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC