Dr. Clinton Ashford, MD

Dr. Clinton Ashford, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Clinton Ashford, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Athens, GA. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

1000 Hawthorne Ave Ste T

• Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Ashford

See how frequently Dr. Ashford performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Trigeminal Neuralgia
Ear Ache
Nosebleed

Dr. Ashford's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ashford "People deserve compassionate and personalized medical care, particularly when it comes to ear, nose, sinus, and throat issues.  People need to understand what is causing their underlying symptoms or problems, what the options of treatment are, and what alternatives they may have.  I strive to achieve these goals during a clinic visit, to help find what the best solution is for each individual person who comes to see me."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Otology
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology

• Ear Infection
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Eardrum Repair
  • Earwax Removal
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Posterior Nasal Pack
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Skin Procedures
  • Skin Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Treatment for Nose Bleeds
  • Treatment of Airway Obstruction
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Medical College Of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Geisenger Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Ashford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ashford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ashford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ashford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ashford to family and friends
Dr. Ashford's Performance
Athens GA |
Dr Ashford and his entire staff were so professional and went out of their way to make my mother feel at ease during her visit. We are so fortunate to have both Dr Ashford’s who we can count on for our continuing treatment for my mom!
in Stephens Ga |
Easy to find, super friendly staff from the front desk to the back office. I would also like to share I didn’t have a long wait! I would recommend them to anyone in need of an ENT specialist.
in Athens |
He was the best ENT I have ever gone to!!! His plan is to fix the problems at the root first, then fix the problems I am having that led me to him. Great bedside manner, explains things in lay terms, and has this awesome system where you can look inside you ear and see what they are seeing! Very cool! His PA and one of the nurses, Kelly, and Lynn who handles insurance and scheduling, the front desk, everyone is so nice, smiling and friendly!!
in Eatonton, GA |
I found Dr. Ashford to be polite and knowledgeable. From the beginning he was interested in my concerns and what outcome I was looking for. He correctly diagnosed and prescribed treatment for my problem during my first appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Ashford.
Athens, GA |
Super friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.
Madison, GA |
My visit was with Dr. Elizabeth Ashford. She and her staff were totally awesome!! I had visited another ENT doctor and the service was not pleasing. I would highly recommend Dr. Ashford if you’re looking for an ENT doctor. She and her staff are very friendly. She went into great detail about my issues. She also made sure that I was completely satisfied with all questions answered. She even stated I could contact her after hours if I was having issues. They are a 5 star clinic!!!
in Athens, GA |
Dr. Ashford is absolutely amazing. I highly highly recommend him for all ENT problems. He did my surgeries and has taken great care of me.
in Elberton, Georgia |
This was the best experience I've ever had! Doc, Kellie, Brook and the nurse pract I can't remember her name. I highly recommend Dr Ashford and his team. Looking forward to my next appointment! Rev Warren B. Peek Sr.
in Athens, GA |
Dr. Ashford is an amazing surgeon and problem solver. I can FINALLY breathe! Love his staff! So friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Ashford Clinic for all sinus and Ear Nose, Throat and allergy needs.
Elberton, GA |
Very prompt. Cares about patient & takes time with you.
in Athens, GA |
Dr. Ashford services are great. I was pleased with the services they provided for me.
in Covington Ga |
I had a great visit. All the staff that I meet were very friendly, helpful, as showed a caring interest in my concerns and problems. Dr. Ashford addressed all my concerns and questions and I'm very confident he can correct the problems I'm having with my breathing.
in Winder, GA |
I feel very confident in the care I get with Dr. Ashford. I'm very thankful Dr. Ashford is in the Athens area and I'm very pleased with his care. Have no need to go elsewhere. Thank you Dr. Ashford and you're staff.
Winder, GA |
Dr Ashford takes time with me gives me many options and finds step by step solutions
in Athens, GA |
Dr. Ashford has very good bedside manners. She is very pleasant and thorough when answering questions. I felt relieved when leaving her office. The staff there is excellent as well!!
in Athens, GA |
Dr. Ashford is extremely professional as is his entire staff. I was highly pleased and satisfied with results of treatment prescribed by Dr. Ashford.
in Eatonton, GA |
My first visit to see if I am and candidate for balloon sinuplasty staff was very nice and friendly Dr. Ashford was great, he explained the procedure where I could understand exactly what he will be doing when I have the procedure done, Great visit!! Second visit to do paperwork WOW Mrs Lynn is great Update : 1/27/2017 had the sinuplasty procedure done I was nervous but Dr Ashford and staff took great care of me. Shout out to Heidi and Misty they are the best!!!!
in Bigart, GA |
Dr. Beth has an excellent demeanor and is very knowledgeable about the ear, nose, and throat. Within moments of her speaking with me I was highly confidential in her ability to assist me with my lifelong sinus problems. Her nursing staff was also extremely courteous and very knowledgeable compared to other doctors offices I have visited. This was my first visit and I felt very well accommodated and actually did not feel like it was a waste of time and money (typical of young males being forced t
in Athens GA |
Dr. Ashford is amazing! He is very knowledgeable and sweet. He spent a lot of time with me answering questions and giving me a lot of options for treatment. He gave me time to ask questions and I didn't feel rushed while he was in the room with me. His nurse Angie is just a doll. She was super sweet. Brooke and Erin are also very sweet they do check in and out. I'm actually excited about surgery knowing that Dr. Ashford is going to "fix" me in the 4 areas I need surgery on. I know that sounds cr
in danielsville ga |
the office staff is so nice and the dr listen to what you have to say and go out of there way to help
in Athens GA |
Dr. Ashford is extremely capable and accessible. I had some unusual side effects with my treatment for a sinus infection and he was available on the weekend to help me and he went above and beyond in his treatment. He was very thorough and straightforward. I can't say enough positive things about his knowledge and helpfulness! His entire staff are friendly and professional.
in Athens, GA |
Just overall a good visit. impressed with the kindness and knowledge at the office.
in Watkinsville,ga |
I've had a rough time with my sinuses but no matter my issues I can always count on the staff at Ashford Clinic to help me get better.
in Milledgeville,Ga |
I have have cronic headaches for almost two years. I have been to several doctors and none seemed to be concerned. Dr.ashford has helped by performing two different surgeries. So far so good since the last surgery a week ago. He tried to understand the problem and get the problem fixed. I will never go to another ENT for serious issues. I would rexominmend Dr Ashford to anyone.he even called me at 7 one night yo to check on a test he did on me see how I was doing and decide on further treatment.
in Bowman, GA |
He is truly a listening, caring doctor. He diagnosed and is curing the cough I have had for over a year. He also has preformed a tonsillectomy for my baby boy and is working with me on sleep apnea. I honestly will never look for another ENT unless God moves me too far from Athens. That is the best clinic!! They have the most courteous staff, and they have been patience with me and my children!!! I can't say enough about them.
Winder, GA |
Dr. Ashford is an absolute miracle worker. We came to him with two separate mysterious ailments, and he diagnosed and fixed both issues. He also listens.
in Athens, GA |
I saw Dr. S. Ashford and she was great! I didn't feel rushed and she also gave me techniques to use in between my visits. I had a minor procedure done and I felt great afterwards!! The friendly staff is also an added bonus. Best ENT in Athens!
in Athens, GA |
His awesome demeanor and quick response most likely saved me from surgery and some hearing loss. This young Dr. is very bright and very compassionate. I don't usually post reviews but this guy deserves an exception! Outstanding!
in Athens, GA |
I've been incredibly impressed with both Dr. Ashford and his practice. I had an extremely severe sinus infection, and he saw me frequently and made sure the office staff would fit me in as needed until I was recovered. I never have to sign in because the staff remembered me after me first visit. I've never had to wait in the waiting room longer than 5-10 minutes, which is unlike any other specialist practice I've ever visited. Everyone is helpful from the office staff to nurses to Dr. Ashford.
in Athens, ga |
Very attentive to my problems with my ears. He was the first doctor to try and understand what was happening. I was very happy with my entire experience. I transferred from ENT of Athens.
Have you seen Dr. Clinton Ashford, MD?
Are you Dr. Ashford?

Visit Dr. Ashford

Dr. Ashford accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Golden Rule
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Otolaryngic Skull Base Surgery
Head and Neck Endocrine Surgery
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery