Dr. Clint Hayes, MD

General Surgery | Male

Vein Center Of North Texas 1701 N US Highway 75 # 100 Sherman, TX 75090 Get Directions
Dr. Clint Hayes, MD
Dr. Clint Hayes, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Sherman, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Heritage Park Surgical Hospital and Texoma Medical Center.

Dr. Hayes' Care Philosophy

We treat patients who suffer from the medical conditions of chronic venous insufficiency and symptomatic varicose veins as well as those with cosmetic concerns about spider veins and reticular veins. Our goal is to ?get you back on your feet? with as little pain and inconvenience as possible.

Dr. Hayes' Experience

See how Dr. Hayes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hayes

Dr. Hayes accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Hayes is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hayes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hayes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayes to family and friends
Dr. Hayes' Performance
in Sherman, TX |
My vein surgery went great! I had no pain throughout the whole thing.
in Sherman, TX |
Always happy with care I received. Friendly staff.
in Bonham, TX |
Dr Hayes and his entire staff are the utmost professionals. Dr Hayes should be renamed the great communicator he is kind and compassionate. I can not imagine using anyone else!
in Sherman, TX |
I am an 83 year old woman who has suffered with leg pain and restless legs for many years, My PCP referred me to Dr. Clint Hayes. After ultrasounds confirmed the problem of my veins, Dr. Hayes told me he could help me and I would feel no pain. I did not feel any pain, my leg already feels better, I have been able to sleep! Please do not hesitate to have the procedure! Dr. Hayes and the staff are wonderful, the results are nothing short of a miracle! Thank you Dr. Clint Hayes! Jeanne Quinn
in Sherman, TX |
I think Dr. Hayes is the greatest... Been his patient for long time... He is taken care of my renal needs and vein issues...had I not came to him this last visit my leg would not be healing.
Legs feel 10 times better
Very happy.
in Sherman, TX |
Excellent staff, friendly and courteous.
in Sherman, TX |
Everyone is friendly and caring.
in Sherman, TX |
Exellent care! Yes Iove recommend to other people. Tanks.
in Sherman, TX |
I am so thankful that I had this procedure done. I have walked more since the surgery than I have in over a year. I had the procedure done on Monday and was up and walking that same day with no discomfort. I have been able to walk more and more every day and I have been blessed to find such a wonderful doctor who truly cares for his patients. I am looking forward to having my other leg done so I can run with the great grandkids.
in Sherman, TX |
Very knowledgeable staff. Quite professional without seeming to be too standoffish or clinical. The staff really tries to make coming here a comfortable experience. Dr. Hayes is nice as well. He seems to encourage his staff to be friendly and to his patients a sense of well being while also trying to address whatever issues that his patients have brought him. I would highly recommend this office to anyone who needs vein advice or care anytime. Thank you!
in Sherman, TX |
I have never had a better experience with a surgeon and office personnel than with Dr Hayes. I have recommended him to many of my friends and will continue to do so. The front office has gone above and beyond to handle any insurance paperwork . Appointments are on time with very short waiting.
Excellent care.
in Houston, TX |
I am very pleased with my results from having the procedure... Dr. Hayes and his staff are great. Enviroment is relax and comfortable.
in Sherman, TX |
The care was excellent even when I wined. I am very pleased with my experience her with Dr Hayes and my legs feel much much better now.
in Sherman, TX |
Dr. Hayes was great! All my symptoms are gone. I am 100 percent satisfied with my care!
in Mckinney, TX |
His work was good, was knowledgeable and staff friendly. But don't take their word. Over the period of 2 years Dr. Hayes worked on my legs. His assistants met with me often instead of the doctor. I was told by the doctor and his staff that they would set me up to get a certain medical device that I would need to use in order to keep my legs healthy. Dr. Hayes said I would get this device and so did his assistant. But I was turned down by the provider of this equipment, didn't get get it.
in Plano Texas |
Dear Dr Hayes and amazing staff, I just want to say thank you so very much. Each and everyone one of you made me feel like I was important and valued. I love your smiles and spirit you give to not only me but the other patients as well.Customer service sometimes seems to be lost in so many practices and business . But today it was an honor to meet all of you and walk away with a big wow and smile. I already recommended your office to some of my clients. Blessings to you!! Jamie Collins
in Sherman, TX |
Wonderful staff. Very pleasant.
Have you seen Dr. Clint Hayes, MD?
Are you Dr. Hayes?

Compare Dr. Hayes

Dr. Hayes' Care Philosophy

Dr. Hayes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Hayes has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hayes' Board Certifications

• General Surgery

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Aneurysm
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Aortic Dissection
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Heart Disease
  • Leg Ulcer
  • Leg Venous Ulcer
  • Leg Wounds
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

Carraway Methodist Med Center

Completed in 1999

Hardin Simmons University

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Hayes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Access Creation and Care
  • Venous Closure
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy