Dr. Clifford Canepa, MD

Dr. Clifford Canepa, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Plastic Surgery is an art based on a sound understanding of science and anatomy. My extensive experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery allows me to fully understand your needs and suggest the best treatment options.

I graduated from Albany Medical College in Albany, New York and completed my General Surgery and Plastic Surgery residency at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU).

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I perform the full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeries. Hand surgery, a sub-specialty of reconstructive plastic surgery, is a very gratifying area of focus to me. Hand ailments cause functional limitations that greatly impact a person's life. I am able to help people return to their normal activities, allowing them to fully engage in life. In addition, I find reconstructive surgery for breast cancer greatly fulfilling, as it allows me to help a patient move toward a future of normalcy and helps them get through a very difficult life experience. Helping a patient understand that they can be restored allows them to focus on becoming well, giving them added strength to overcome the challenges of cancer treatment.

Dr. Canepa's Experience

See how Dr. Canepa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Canepa

Dr. Canepa accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Canepa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Canepa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Canepa to family and friends
Dr. Canepa's Performance
Portland, OR |
Dr. Canepa and his staff are amazing. I had a bi lateral mastectomy and afterwards I never even had to go to the window to check in the desk staff would greet me by name and automatically check me in. Dr. Canepa's head nurse is fantastic and always chatted with me and answered all my questions and acted like I was the only one in the office. Dr. Canepa himself listens to your concerns and goes over it with you and will go over and over and over it with you if need. Outstanding surgeon!
We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience at The Oregon Clinic. We will pass your comments on to Dr. Canepa and the rest of your care team. Thank you.
in Portland, OR |
Dr Canepa listens, he smiles, he's gentle, kind and a wonderful surgeon.
Margy, thank you for leaving this positive review. We will pass on your comments to your care team -The Oregon Clinic
in Portland, OR |
Two of the plastic reconstructive surgeons were absolutely careless and ruined my chest completely. With Dr. Canepa I had absolutely 100% satisfaction. First, I had tree preop appointments. Thankfully, he was very thoughtful, discussed every detail with me, and ordered the right implants.He loves what he is doing. Eventually, I got a brilliant result! I would really recommend this doctor to a woman who goes through this ordeal and at least get a natural look of the breast as reward in exchange!
Have you seen Dr. Clifford Canepa, MD?

Compare Dr. Canepa

}

Dr. Canepa says...

Dr. Canepa's Care Philosophy

Dr. Canepa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Canepa has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Canepa's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Trigger Finger

Oregon Health & Science University

Completed in 1989

Strong Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1990

Dr. Canepa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Canepa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery