Dr. Clifford T. Baker, MD

Dr. Clifford T. Baker, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology | Male

NovaSpine Pain Institute 14420 W Meeker Blvd Ste 201, Sun City West, AZ 85375 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

As a physician, I believe the FIRST and most pivotal step to helping patients is building trust. This is done by listening to you and reviewing your medical history in a comprehensive manner, rather than just reading your MRI/images. My goal is to FIRST diagnose and THEN treat your medical problems using a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach. Most importantly, I believe you should always be at the center of every decision we make together. My passion is your success in achieving pain relief. Call today to make an appt an NovaSpine Pain Institute.Read more

Dr. Baker's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Baker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baker

Dr. Baker accepts 112 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Baker has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Baker
Dr. Baker's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (83)
in sun city west |
I have been with Dr. Baker for several years. He is the kindest Dr. I have ever known, He will do everything he can to help you. He truly sits and listens to you on your visit. I am 80yrs. old so I have known a lot of Drs. I worked in a hospital for 16 yrs. and knew a lot of Drs. who could not hold a candle to him. If you want the best try him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Can't say enough good things about Dr Baker and his staff. Great bedside manner, genuinely a good guy who cares about his patients. A true professional and the best at what he does. Highly recommend.
in Buckeye, AZ |
Dr.Baker accepted my pain management after moving from the NW to AZ. He has always listened and has been an advocate for me with the insurance companies and pharmacies. Dr. Baker makes himself available when I have hospital admissions, talking with Dr. and anesthesiologists to help them understand the pain level and treatments necessary when treating me for procedures and surgery. His office staff is customer service oriented and also goes the extra mile in helping.
in Goodyear, AZ |
finally I'm pain free! dr. baker addressed the multiple issues i have with my back pain. now I'm able to hike, paddle board, and drive without debilitating pain! thanks to dr baker and his staff!
in Buckeye, AZ |
Dr. Baker takes the time to listen, he values quality of life, and he has the desire and knowledge to do whatever possible to help relieve pain associated with various back/spine and knee complications besides just prescribing drugs. What an AWESOME doctor!!!! My pain level from failed back syndrome has gone down from a 10+ to about a 1 or 2 so I can do the activities I love to do.
in Glendale AZ |
I have been getting epidural shots for pain to avoid back surgery. Dr Baker is the best at hitting the areas that cause me the most pain. He is very personable. He listens to how I describe my pain. He answers all my question. I'd recommend Dr. Baker to anyone who has chronic pain that can be reduced by injection. Office is really busy, but his staff stays on top of the appointments and gets the patients through pretty efficiently.
in Surprise AZ |
Dr. Clifford Baker and His Staff, They are one of medical best service and practice of excellent care, I have never. Had any Doctor care so much about my well being, The time and effort From Dr. Baker was way beyond my expectations Medical Care, Sincerity and Professionalism, I'll take the Pepsi Challenge and Dr. Baker will be my Only Choice!. It is a TRUST factor that wins me over! He and his staff is a 10 Star!!! Mazin Karadshi With Highest Regards!
in Clarkdale, AZ |
I've always been an active man and found myself flat on my back from debilitating sciatica. My wife and I found ourselves completely grounded, no dinners out, no movies, no traveling. I remember Dr. Baker saying lets see if we can find the sweet spot as he began the procedure. The dramatic turn around from debilitating pain to complete relief was so overwhelming that I would have walked 10 miles, because I could now, just to say thank you.
in Surprise, Az |
Dr Baker is an excellent back pain specialist & an alternative to major spine surgery, He has relieved my L4 L5 sciatica pain with epidural injections that allow me to function & volunteer for 7-12 hr. days in a row providing security for the waste management phoenix open golf tourney that raises 9 million $ for phoenix charities. He has given me back my life, He listens, cares & is very knowledgeable about medicine. His staff are respectful & caring. Tony Mullozzi PhD
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I've been seeing Dr. Baker for several months to treat chronic pain. He always listens and takes into account my pain level and working with my other medical issues. Very flexible office appointments and I was able to schedule some appointments on weekends which helped with my wife's work schedule. Dr. Baker knows what is going on in the area of treating pain; up-to-date on options and clearly explains medications. He is very dedicated to his patient's wellbeing.
in Surprise, AZ |
I have a new hero. I went to Dr Baker for an upper back problem. When i was literally on the table for treatment, I told Dr. Baker of pain I had just developed in my lower back. After an exam, DR Baker, without the delays of another appointment, made an on the spot decision to also treat the lower back pain too. Dr Baker's caring for me came before his personal time and the delays of insurance. He is the perfect example of a great Dr caring first. I think the world of him Thank you Dr Baker
in Sun City West AZ |
If you are looking for comment and compassionate doctor than he is who you've been looking for. Office staff is great at all location. I'm often seen by Janet Orozco, his PA offers great assistance and knowledge. If you suffer with pain, this office is for you.
in Peoria, AZ |
Just a really great doctor. Engaged. Not jaded and doesn't talk down. Obviously busy, I relate. Took time and was very patient.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Baker is real knowledgeable and personable, which makes the experience less stressful. What does cause stress is his very rude office staff. I've had one person there so far who has been very nice and went above and beyond to figure something out. The rest like to interrupt and are a bunch of know-it-all's.
Have you seen Dr. Clifford T. Baker, MD?
Are you Dr. Baker?

• Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
    • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Insomnia
    • Lumbar Radiculopathy
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Neck Pain

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
    • Spinal Cord Stimulation
    • Spinal Nerve Block
    • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

University of Arizona

Graduated in 2005

Completed in 2006

Completed in 2009

Completed in 2010

University of Arizona

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Baker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Clinical Neurophysiology
    • Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Baker

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Baker's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Baker

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Baker's Care Philosophy