Dr. Clifford Andrew, MD

Neurology | Male

Clifford G. Andrew, M.D., Ph.D., Neurology 645 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Ste 105 Severna Park, MD 21146 Get Directions
Dr. Clifford Andrew, MD
Dr. Clifford Andrew, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Severna Park, MD. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Andrew is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Anne Arundel Medical Center.

Dr. Andrew's Care Philosophy

Using the most up-to-date scientific knowledge and technique, we aim to effectively and efficiently make the appropriate neurologic diagnosis; then working with patient, family, primary care physician and other medical specialists, develop an evidence-based treatment plan for resolution of complaints, improvement in health, and prevention of future disorder and disability. We update our continuing medical education attending Neurology Grand Rounds at the Johns Hopkins Hospital Thursday mornings.

Dr. Andrew's Experience

See how Dr. Andrew's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Andrew

Dr. Andrew accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Andrew is now accepting new patients
Olde Severna Park Medical Specialists645 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Ste 105
Severna Park, MD 21146
Saturday
(410) 647-5000Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Andrew has admitting privileges.

Dr. Andrew's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrew to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Andrew's Performance
Dr. Andrew sees my mom for the beginning stages of alzheimers. He is kind, caring and addresses our concerns. He asks my mom to do certain tasks to assess her memory . It is getting worse as is expected. He does what he can to help. I saw some negative reviews and want to point out that some people who need a neurologist view things from a different point of view. Mom gets frustrated and does not understand why she is there. Dr. Andrew is wonderful at helping my family to work with her.
in Maryland |
When you arrive in his office he is not fully prepared to discuss YOUR medical issues. Also, his front desk person had me fill out a form as you signed in, which was described as part of a survey he was conducting. IN REALITY he was checking your medical acuity. If I had known it was a test I was to be graded on as to my acuity, I would have taken the time to carefully take the test. As it was, I was filling it out on a clipboard on my lap! He thought last visit was 3/16; when it was 3/15!
in Severn, MD |
I will never step foot in this office again! He focused on health issues not related to my headaches. But he sure was interested in the reconstruction and implants of my breasts post breast cancer. Interested enough to pull down the front of my shirt and exclaim Wow they did a really nice job. He neglected to ask me about family history of headaches or any neurological family history. And only looked at CT scans I provided after I asked him twice to look at them. He did not listen to me.
in Severn, MD |
in Annapolis, MD |
Dr Andrews has been my regular Neurologist for close to 5yrs, for a Epilepsy disorder I have had for since childhood almost 30 years now. I called the office to try speak with Dr. Andrews about my problem I was having with my seizures starting up again and to ask for advice. He didn't address the problem I mention all and not only that expressed doubt that I was even really having my seizures, even with a family member there that was witnessing my problem. It was like he didn' care, seeking new.
in Odenton, MD |
I went to see Dr. Andrew about the stroke I'd had and the problems I was having as a result and he spent the whole time discussing my weight. We hardly discussed my stroke, but he spent a good deal of time discussing my weight. I never went back. Yes, I have a weight problem, but he should have discussed with me the problem I went to see him for - the stroke - and discussed my weight afterwards.
in Berlin, MD |
Dr. Andrew has been one of the most knowledgeable and effective providers I have had the opportunity to be a patient of. Being diagnosed at Duke with MS and as a healthcare professional myself I have always picked my providers wisely. For over a year Dr. Andrew has gone above and beyond to provide the best patient care possible. I only wish every provider had the same approach to patient care and advocacy that should be present in every provider.
Have you seen Dr. Clifford Andrew, MD?
Are you Dr. Andrew?

Compare Dr. Andrew

Dr. Andrew's Care Philosophy

Dr. Andrew's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

• "Best Neurologist" Annapolis Capital Newspaper 2014 Readers Choice Award, 2014

Dr. Andrew has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Andrew's Board Certifications

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Lyme Disease
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

• Other Education
    Duke University School Of Graduate Studies

Completed in 1974

• Latin

Dr. Andrew does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrew and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

• Evoked Potential Test
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Neurological Testing
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)