Neurology  |
Male
Dr. Cliff Hampton, MD
Dr. Cliff Hampton, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. He has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Hampton is affiliated with Kootenai Health.

700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 158

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Hampton

Kootenai Clinic is a network of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are employed by Kootenai Health and provide care to patients throughout the Inland Northwest.

Dr. Hampton's Experience

Dr. Hampton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology

Dr. Hampton does not have any board certifications listed.

• Syncope

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Hampton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hampton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hampton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hampton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hampton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hampton to family and friends
Dr. Hampton's Performance
St Maries, ID |
This was my first visit with Dr.Hampton. I have seen several other doctors in this office. Everything was working correctly for me and he didn't make any changes to my perscriptions. He is a good listener and seemed to ask me all the right questions. I'll see him again next year. Very good over all experience.
in Sandpoint, ID |
I appreciated Dr. Hampton's professionalism and the detailed explanation of the test results. I left having all of my questions answered. He did not rush through the appointment. Dr. Hampton presented a very pleasant demeanor that put me at ease. I felt like he listened and took into account what I had to say about my body and what I had experienced. If I need future medical expertise in Dr. Hampton's field of practice I will not hesitate to call his office. I am sharing his contact information.
in Post Falls, ID |
Dr. Hampton is a wonderful doctor. He listens intently when I explain how I feel and that tells me, that he actually cares about his patients. I feel very lucky to have been given such a caring doctor. Nothing but positive comments from me.
Ar;ee, MT |
Dr Hampton and the staff at Kootenai Clinic Neurology do an outstanding job of taking care of my medical needs.
in Post Falls, ID |
This was my first visit with Dr. Hampton, and I was very impressed with him. He took the time to get to know me, and made me feel at ease with him. I felt confident with him and his knowledge of my condition,
in Post Falls, ID |
I really like this doctor. He is kind, patient and acts like he really cares about me every time I see him. He is not rushed nor does he act like I am using up his time. He is in the right profession, dealing kindly with people.
in Coeur d'Alene, ID |
He was very thorough. Treated me like an equal. Is very understanding of my lifestyle as a farmer. Supportive of my use of essential oils. Did not rush me. Had a family practice resident with him and was an excellent teacher for her.
Sandpoint, ID |
Dr. Hampton is very professional. He answers questions and spends time with you. I would highly recommend him.
Hayden, ID |
Have only seen Dr. Hampton one time but he was friendly, seemed knowledgeable, listened and explained well. He advised the cost of medication options and described the benefit of having expensive testing done. Not pushing for it in our case where the benefit was marginal.
in St Maries Idaho |
Dr Hampton is an awesome doctor. He asked questions, answered questions, explained things in terms easy to understand. Coeur d'Alene very very lucky to attract Dr Hampton to neurology department at Kootenai Health.
in Hayden, ID |
DR. Hampton took the time to look into my complicated medical history before our first appointment. He talked with us as fellow human beings and gave us clear understandable information. He has been very responsive, and accessible, via their patient portal. Would highly recommend Dr. Hampton.
Have you seen Dr. Cliff Hampton, MD?
Are you Dr. Hampton?