Dr. Cliff Hampton, MD

Dr. Cliff Hampton, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Cliff Hampton, MD is a neurology specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Baylor Coll Of Med in 2011 and specializes in neurology.

700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 158

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Hampton

See how frequently Dr. Hampton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Hampton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hampton "Kootenai Clinic is a network of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are employed by Kootenai Health and provide care to patients throughout the Inland Northwest."

• Neurology

Dr. Hampton does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Hampton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hampton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hampton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hampton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hampton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hampton to family and friends

Dr. Hampton's Performance

Dr Hampton is an excellent doctor, he was very attentive to my concerns as if I were his only patient. I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This was my first visit with Dr.Hampton. I have seen several other doctors in this office. Everything was working correctly for me and he didn't make any changes to my perscriptions. He is a good listener and seemed to ask me all the right questions. I'll see him again next year. Very good...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I appreciated Dr. Hampton's professionalism and the detailed explanation of the test results. I left having all of my questions answered. He did not rush through the appointment. Dr. Hampton presented a very pleasant demeanor that put me at ease. I felt like he listened and took into account what I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hampton is a wonderful doctor. He listens intently when I explain how I feel and that tells me, that he actually cares about his patients. I feel very lucky to have been given such a caring doctor. Nothing but positive comments from me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Hampton and the staff at Kootenai Clinic Neurology do an outstanding job of taking care of my medical needs.
Are you Dr. Hampton?