Dr. Cleopatra Gordon-Pusey, MD

Dr. Cleopatra Gordon-Pusey, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Cleopatra Gordon-Pusey, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

222 S Flamingo Rd

• CareSource
  • CeltiCare Health

Learn about Dr. Gordon-Pusey

Dr. Gordon-Pusey's Experience

Dr. Gordon-Pusey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon-Pusey "I am a Board Certified Family Physician with a passion for people. My desire is to make the world a better place, by touching the lives of my patients - and everyone I meet -  one person at a time.    I am compassionate, caring and kind.  I will go the extra mile for you, to create a unique and memorable experience. In my office we care not just for the physical being, but for the entire being -- Mind, body and Soul.  My goal is not that you look good and feel even better, but live life to its fullest extent.  I am looking forward to meeting each of you.  Have a wonderful and Blessed day.  Remember "Life is Beautiful" so take care of yourself!! :) Dr. Cleopatra Gordon-Pusey, M. D."

• Family Practice

• Acidosis
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Laryngitis
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Ataxia
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bedsores
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Boil
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchospasm
  • Burn Injuries
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Cold Sore
  • Common Cold
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dry Eyes
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Herpes Zoster Without Complication
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypercalcemia
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Jock Itch
  • Lactose Intolerance
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Malnutrition
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Nausea
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pediatric Overweight
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Sepsis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Tonsillitis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

• University Of Connecticut, Storrs Connecticut, Bachelors In General Studies
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut-Bachelors In Neuroscience and Behavior / Pre-Med
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Stamford Hosp Columbia U
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Stamford Hosp/Columbia Univ
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Gordon-Pusey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gordon-Pusey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon-Pusey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordon-Pusey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon-Pusey to family and friends
Dr. Gordon-Pusey's Performance
in Florida |
The new NP Brianne is great! Very sweet and took great care of my mother when she was ill. Will definitely be going back to her.
in Ft Pierce, FL |
I have met on of the best doctors that I've ever known that took not just a medical but also a personal interest in my health and well-being. Being stern but honest has given me the lifestyle strength to fight diabetes. As a result, I have made a lifestyle change that has been one of the best decisions that I've made for myself and my family by losing over 140 lbs. My life has been a whole lot better physically, mentally, and spiritually. I went from 350lbs to 185lbs. Thank you Dr. Gordon!
in Hollywood, FL |
I have great confidence in Dr. Gordon Pusey. Never have I had a more caring and concerned Dr. She listens and cares about you. Love everyone of her staff. They are just as caring as Dr. is. I know when I go to her I will get the care I need. My wait time is well worth my time.
in Ft Pierce, FL |
Dr Gordon Pusey is very patient with her plans, she is very understanding, and gives good quality time for patients to explain all of their problems. She is very tolerant. Highly experienced and knowledgeable. Public relations superb!
Hollywood, FL |
Great experience! Everyone was very professional and friendly. Wait time was a little long but when I finally saw Dr. Gordon-Pusey it was worth the wait. She was very detailed and made sure that all my concerns were addressed.
Miami, FL |
Nice doctor and staff wait time to long. I’m never coming back!!! Appointment time at 2:30 still waiting at 4:12. Already paid a co-pay. So I’m staying but will NEVER COME BACK.
PEMBROKE PINES |
Dr. Gordon-Pusey is excellent. The wait time is long; however, when she sees you, she spends time with you, giving you a good check and answering any questions that you have. The office staff is very friendly. The reviews on this site are mixed. My suggestion is to make an appointment, go in and see the doctor and then do your own assessment. I have been to other doctor offices, where they are in the room with you for no more than 5 mins.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr.Gordon is truly the best! Saved my life! I used to weigh 320lbs and now I am 200lbs within 1 year and 3 months!!! Her diagnosis is spot on and knows everything from just one complaint! I never have an issue with her refilling my RX. Her bedside manner is amazing it's like visiting an old friend!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Beside the wait time, but I this is very common in all doctors office. Otherwise everything has been good I've had nothing but good experiences.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Its pretty good here, except for the waiting. I was recommend to her from a fellow health-care member. No regrets.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Shorter wait time that's my only issue, other than that I'm good.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have recommended people to her in the past I'm very satisfied.
Hollywood, FL |
I've lost over 30 lbs under Cleopatra Gordon-Pusey M.D. care. I'm healthy and life is beautiful now! Steven Davis
Hollywood, FL |
I like the way that she explains everything really well. She explains conditions teaching it to the patient and health care students alike. Its a family feeling not just a quick visit.
Hollywood, FL |
I think shes a super pleasant woman, especially being super busy she still makes time to give quality care to her patients. The service is definitely great. Everyone here is extremely nice that a plus.
Hollywood, FL |
Shes excellent! Shes able to converse in Spanish with me, the only thing is the wait but other than that shes a good doctor.
Excellent ! That is all
Hollywood, FL |
She very personable , I love how attentive she is ..I have to wait awhile but when I'm seen I feel like she takes her time with me to explain everything. So yes I'll recommend her to everyone
Hollywood, FL |
Shes easy to speak to , very friendly , extremely knowledgeable in her craft.She explains whats going on medically in a way that I'm at ease and understand what is going on with me . Shes extremely pleasant, capable and very trustworthy. She puts me at ease.
Hollywood, FL |
My mom reccomended me and I've recommended others.Dr.Gordon is very thorough and nice, she makes me feel like I'm at home so I don't mind waiting...some doctors have you in and out in 5 minutes so I"m glad that she spends the extra time with me.
in Miami, FL |
Phenomenal Doctor! Very attentive and cares a lot. She listen and digs deeper to find underlying root of the problem. I've had other primary care doctors who don't even compare, she's the best.
in Miami, FL |
Excellent Doctor. Would recommend her every time. She has been a big blessing in my life.
Miami, FL |
She absolutely excellent, she genuinely cares about her patients I mean even down to day to day activities. She's very down to earth, and knowledgeable.
in Miami Gardens, FL |
All my life, I've been going to doctors. This time, God has led me to you! When you came in singing Happy Birthday to me, I felt like crying. No doctor has ever done that before. From the moment I walked into this office, I know you were the right doctor for me. I am satisfied with my doctor.
Miami, FL |
My husband and I have Been coming to her for atleast two years. we both feel comfortable with her .we both love her practice.
Miami, FL |
I googled doctors and she came up and saw amazing views and what sealed the deal was the interview with her daughter.this is my first appointment with her but I really like her personality.
Miami, FL |
I love her and I feel very comfortable.I can't see anyone but her. Everyone is nice no problems...excellent hospitality that why we still see her.
in Miami, FL |
I was able to make an appointment and be seen on the same day. The staff is great. The receptionist, Medical Assistant, ARNP student and Doctor were all friendly and informative.
Miami, FL |
She is an excellent Doctor, I love her!!!
in Miami, FL |
Mi experiencia fue excelente desde las muchachas q atienden en la entrada, las enfermeras y la dra. Cleopatra Gordon . Sale uno Feliz y satisfecha del buen trato.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Today being our first time, overall everything was good.
Wait time was to long.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Satisfied with her as doctor because you can to her about everything the staff is friendly
Hollywood, FL |
The waiting time for attention is very long, wait from 2:30 to 6:00 p.m.(3, 1/2 hours) And did not give any explanation despite having asked.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been to both the Pines and Hiatus offices and I have received exceptional service at both locations. Everyone on staff truly goes above and beyond to help. Outstanding service, and everyone from the physicians to nurse practitioners are amazing.
Excellent services,
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Gordon is very personal and extremely thorough. I was impressed with her willingness to explain the why behind her recommendations and prescribed drugs.
Hollywood, FL |
This office is a very nice office , very personable. They take their time with patios which is a plus! So far I have zero complaints!
Hollywood, FL |
My husband, boss and myself have gone to see her. If you want to call it seeing. She has the most unprofessional staff and she is also unprofessional. I was even told by one of the students that they are just doing their hours and that they recommend me not coming back. My husband who has diabetes has been rescheduled and not TODAY after asking for a day so he COULD see her, he doesn't. There is little for her to excuse her bad service. So bad she offered me a free appointment. Thanks but
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Gordon is an amazing Doctor. She truly cares for her patients and treats everyone like family. She explains everything really well and is very cautious.
in Hollywood, FL |
I feel satisfied with her. She makes me feel settled. She is nice and wonderful.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Would like alternative way of scheduling appointment; don't understand English.
Reading, PA |
Very friendly and knowlageable staff and Dr. Gordon's very professional
in Miramar |
well even though i have never actually been seen by Dr.Gorden-Pusey before I have had a great experience here at this doctor's office. I like the fact that the nurse practitioners here are willing to help you to the best of their abilities and that is not something that i notice in other places very often.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Gordon Pussey is very friendly and knowledgeable. I have been referred by her to other specialists but their prescribed medications do not work but hers always do so i get the diagnosis from the 'specialists' then come back to her for treatment plan. Highly recommended!
great doc ,very precise
Hollywood, FL |
If I could give a 0 I would. Every appointment has been a two hour wait, even just for results! Or waiting an hour and a half, paying a copay, and then being told the specialist isn't in that day. Very inconsiderate and unprofessional!
Friendly, caring staff.
in Dover, FL |
Dr Pusey its very dedicated . She assesses all her patient's needs thoroughly an is always willing to help in any capacity. She is compassionate and caring. I would certainly recommend her to any one for medical care.
in Pembroke Pines |
Dr Gordon is a really good with special needs kids very friendly and informative and physically fit.
Have you seen Dr. Cleopatra Gordon-Pusey, MD?
Are you Dr. Gordon-Pusey?

Visit Dr. Gordon-Pusey