Dr. Cleopatra T. Gordon-Pusey, MD

Dr. Cleopatra T. Gordon-Pusey, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 42 years old

79 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

I am a compassionate, caring physician who will go the extra mile for you, to create a memorable experience. My goal is that you look good and feel even better.Read more

Dr. Gordon-Pusey's Experience

See how Dr. Gordon-Pusey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gordon-Pusey

Dr. Gordon-Pusey accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gordon-Pusey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gordon-Pusey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon-Pusey to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Gordon-Pusey
Dr. Gordon-Pusey's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (73)
in Miramar |
Dr Gordon -Pusey is a very compassionate, down to earth doctor. She is very thorough, listens carefully and explain clearly so you understand what's going on. Yes, it is a long wait when you go there, but it's worth it and I can assure you you'll get the same love as the person before you. I was in pain for a year post surgery and because she listened and ordered the right test, discovered surgical clip left inside. Thanks to Dr Gordon-Pusey, since removal 12/8/16, I feel like I've got new body.
in Hollywood, FL |
I love her like the staff is so nice I love doctor gordon she actually takes the time to talk to you I love her I'm so Glad I'm Was Able to fix My Insurance So I Can Continue My Healthy Journey With Her :)
in Hollywood, FL |
Very professional and cheery atmosphere. You can see they go the extra mile to make their patients feel well appreciated.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Attention at clinic is excellent and very professional.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Gordon-Pusey is a phenomenal doctor she takes her time with her patients and make sure her patients leaves her office with a smile on their face. Dr. Gordon-Pusey is the only doctor i know that remembers her patients birthday and call them on their birthday. She is very down to earth and helpful and a fashionista. Best doctor of all time! She takes care of her patients! Love her!!
Pembroke Pines, FL |
My husband blood pressure was 200/110. He was going to male doctor, was not controlling his hypertension. I referred him to Dr. Gordon because I've been her patient way before I met my husband, never-the-less, my husband refused to go because he did not want a female doctor. I watched my husband struggle with his high blood pressure, I thought he would eventually get a stroke. I begged him to try Dr. Gordon, he did. In 1 WEEK of seeing her, she was able to control his hypertension. Now his DR.
Pembroke Pines, FL |
while I think that Dr Gordon is perhaps a good dr., she is always late with appointments. You ARE guaranteed a wait time of 1 hr or more in the waiting area, and then an additional hr. or more waiting in the exam room. She does usually apologize & then spends about 5-10 minutes with you. I had an appointment at 2:15. The dr. did not arrive until 4 (meanwhile there were at least 5 patients ahead of me). I left there at approximately 6pm. THIS IS COMMON!!! SHOULDN'T BE.
Miramar, FL |
I got to my appointment on time and had to wait 1-2 hrs in the waiting area, then they call you to your room where the doctor will see you and I had to wait another 1-2 hrs it was horrible! If you have something to do for the day, forget it! You will be in this office all day! The wait is like this with every appointment. I even called to ask a medical question and was put on hold for 30 mins. For a simple question to be answered. I eventual hung up and never got my answer. NEVER AGAIN!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
It was worth the wait to see Dr. Gordon-Pusey. She is smart and caring and truly cares about her patients' health.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Doctor Gordon was/is a breath of fresh air as my teen age son began his passage into adult medical check ups. Initially, my son and I were impressed with the doctor's facility, staff and marketing. but what rose to the surface and most importantly was/is Doctor Gordon's availability within the doc/patient relationship. My family endlessly appreciates the opportunity to share experience, information and knowledge to best co-create a functional plan for optimal health and Doc Gordon embodies this
in Hollywood, FL |
She is so nice , she loves her job full of experience, she listen carefully to the patient. ..
in Hollywood, FL13001 SW 19th Dr Miramar Fl 33027 |
I have been in the medical field for over 23 years and I have just chosen DR Pusey as my primary Dr. She is the most caring amazing Dr that I have ever came across she care for her patients just like her own family I am so happy that I have chosen DR CLEOPATRA GORDON PUSEY AS MY DR to care for me.
in Hollywood, FL |
First visit I waited 3 hours to see a doctor. Office would not work with my insurance having me pay out of pocket expenses for prescriptions so they have less paperwork. Still have no prescriptions. Never sent for my medical recordd etc..
in Hollywood, FL |
She is awesome! Not the kind that wait until you are dying to medicate, she is super pro-active!
Hollywood, FL |
The Doctor is nice. The bad thing about her practice is that 1.) it takes 2-3 hours for them JUST to call you in. After you get called in it takes another 1-2 hours for the doctor just to see you for FIVE minutes. She rushes through everything, and doesn't bother her time to talk to you. It's not worth it. You get tired of waiting for nothing. Go somewhere else. Never been so upset. By the way, This happens with EVERY appointment. And don't even get me started on the staff. The worst.
Miami, FL |
She is a caring Doctor interested in getting the best results for your health!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
She has way too too many Interns wait time is long just to be seen.
in Ft. Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Gordan-Pusey is the absolute BEST doctor I have EVER been to. She really cares about her patients. She takes her time to listen to your concerns. She is the type of doctor that will look at you as a person and not a bunch of $$$. Her staff is always there to listen and assist you in every way they can. Yes, an office visit can take up to 2 hours from the time you walk into the door till the time you leave, but when you do leave; you will see why it was worth the wait. Life IS beautiful!!!
in Miami, FL |
I must say I got lucky I found Dr. Gordon Pusey she is such a professional,loving, caring person! I usually look for providers that are patient and show that they care to listen and are concerned about my health which is hard to find now days. She really is the best!
Dr.Gordon is amazing her office squeezed me into her schedule because I wasn't feeling well, and while I was there everyone was extremely nice and helpful. Dr.Gordon herself was very sweet and took time to sit and talk with me I didn't feel rushed at all. Overall an awesome experience. Also the nurse with the red hair is the sweetest I've ever met and awesome at her job.
in Hollywood, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr.pusey she's great knowledgeable, and very caring she explains all aspects of your physical exam .it may take some time to see her but we'll worth the wait because what you get when you meet her is priceless.even after your initial assessment with her physician asst. she still conducts her own assessment and gives you her opinion on things you need to keep check on for better health and schedules follow-ups.I thank God for this beautiful and caring woman.
in Hollywood, FL |
This business is absolutely horrible! Ive gone here twice and had wait times of over an hour long. Now i am in the biggest dispute over a claim that was never submitted to my insurance and i am in collections for over $600, when i had coverage. Rude and disrespectful office staff and management
Office staff poor.causing wait time for Dr. longer due to inexperience/knowledge in office proceures.repeatative automated reminders of appointments then a verbal call, all in same day and within 2hr span..then to wait over hour to see Dr. for appointment.need to schedule appoinments better.also if patients have to wait as long as do there should be updated magazines in waiting area.3 year old articles when told receptionist, she was annoyed and I was told sorry, you should bring own next time!.
in Cooper City Florida |
She was very thorough, professional and knowledgable. This was the most thorough exam I have ever experienced. She was polite, and kind and her personality was delightful. The staff was also delightful and courteous. However, due to Obama Care wait times are less than desirable but every minute in the exam room was accounted for with a number of health professionals on staff making this my most pleasant exam to date. I liked her so much that I won't even take off points for the wait.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
She was very knowledgeable, very friendly and polite. exceptionally helpful as a new client i was very very happy with her service.
Have you seen Dr. Cleopatra T. Gordon-Pusey, MD?
Are you Dr. Gordon-Pusey?

Compare Dr. Gordon-Pusey

Dr. Gordon-Pusey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gordon-Pusey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine

Uconn

Graduated in 1997

University

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Gordon-Pusey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon-Pusey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results