Dr. Clayton Wilde, MD

Dr. Clayton Wilde, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Mount Olympus OB/GYN 1220 E 3900 S Ste 3E Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Get Directions

Dr. Clayton Wilde, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

Dr. Wilde's Experience

See how Dr. Wilde's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wilde

Dr. Wilde's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilde to family and friends
    2.6
    Dr. Wilde's Performance
    in SLC, UT |
    Dr. W delivered my 2nd & 3rd. During my 3rd he found a spot on my cervix that was be pre-cancerous. Tho we wanted 1 more, decided for safety that I wanted a hyster. We did some research- learned that it can be done during a C-sec. (all 3 born C) but it is risky and difficult. Dr W. pulled it off perfectly. Mngd pain way BEYOND expectation, and was a wonderful caring man. Adore him. Think of him on both bdays one of which I celebrate as the day I became an RV! Can't say enough good about him. ??
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    Worse experience ever especially for the first time mother. There was a peice of tissue left inside my uterus after the delivery. He told us to go into the clinic and had it cleaned up. I didn't know it was not normal but after talking to a nurse friend who had been in medical community for a long time, she said good thing I found out sooner otherwise that could cause life threatening infection and it was a careless mistake from a doctor which should never been happening, if he pays attention.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    I was referred to Dr Wilde due to a high risk pregnancy. At the time my husbands laid off so we were under Cobra insurance. At my 71/2 mon appt the office manger pulled my into her office to complain that Cobra wasn't paying as fast as she wanted. She was very rude! After my exam Dr Wilde pulled me into his office to yell at me."Don't you think I should get paid for my services"! I was so disgusted and shock by his unprofessional manner that I never went back!!! DON'T SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!
    Gilbert, AZ |
    I personally have not used Dr. Wilde. However, he was my mother's doctor for her first child. The baby died in my mother's stomach due to being strangled by the embilical cord and Dr. Wilde made my mother carry a dead baby to term. He was an absolutely terrible doctor when it came to my mother. I sincerely hope you have learned something in the last 28 years sir. You tramatized my mother and she should have sued you.
    Have you seen Dr. Clayton Wilde, MD?
    Are you Dr. Wilde?

Dr. Wilde's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Dr. Wilde does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wilde and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1979

University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics

Completed in 1980

University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics

Completed in 1983

• French

Dr. Wilde does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilde and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Wilde does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wilde and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.