Dr. Clayton Bullock, MD

Forensic Psychiatry •  Male

Dr. Bullock

Kaiser Permanente Medical Group

4141 Geary Blvd Fl 3 San Francisco, CA 94118

Dr. Clayton Bullock, MD is a Forensic Psychiatry Specialist in San Francisco, CA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of California School of Medicine - Irvine medical school in 2004. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bullock to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Forensic Psychiatry Specialists in your area

See similar Forensic Psychiatry Specialists in San Francisco

Dr. Bullock accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Bullock treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bullock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bullock

1.4

Dr. Bullock?
  • Appointment scheduling (3)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (1)
  • Explained conditions well (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (12)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (12)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (12)
I visited Dr. Clayton Bullock after struggling with mental health issues since childhood. He not only invalidated pretty much any symptoms I noted, he also disregarded me when I said I had experienced mania, gave me criteria for experiencing mania and when I argued that I had experienced those things, he disagreed and prescribed me medication that ended up inducing a manic episode anyway. He is dangerous because he does not take his patient’s feelings seriously and has the expectation that you’re making symptoms up or exaggerating things. Any clinical terminology I used was critiqued and my feelings were ignored because I can hold a job and go to school. Please be wary of listening to this doctor! Seek other help!
Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Bullock, MD?
This provider was set in invalidating meand making me feel like an idiot all at once. I mentioned that I felt both depressed and have anxiety. He said that I couldn't be both. I told him very private things about death and he treated it very harshly. He told me that he doesn't know what to do with me, threw up his hands in frustration, and would look at his watch throughout the consultation. He told me I had very disorganized thoughts and that I seem like a very normal person. I told him very private things and he said that I just have to look at the bright side and be more mature in the way I think. He even went as far as to compare me to himself and further make me feel crappy about myself and my self esteem. That visit left me scarred, distrusting of psychiatrists, and very stressed out. I would never visit him again.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Bullock, MD?
Very condescending. I left feeling worse then when I came in. He has a serious problem connecting with his patients. I think all the years it took him to get his MD/PhD made him hate the system and patient interaction. AVOID
Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Bullock, MD?
+1 to all the lack of empathy comments - I WISH I READ THESE FIRST. Avoid at all costs. Doesn't ask any questions about you, lectures you, assumes you're abusing the system, condescending. It was unreal. Worst mental health professional I have EVER been to.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Bullock, MD?
As Asst Chief of the SF Dept of Psychiatry, he was tasked w/ helping me find another psychiatrist, after Dr. Kalra failed me miserably. On his 1st phone call to me, he hung up on me within the first 10 minutes, claiming I had to calm down when he didn’t want to listen. On his 3rd & last phone call to me, he gaslighted me, claiming I hung up on him during his first call. I told him he was a liar too. He told me I was being abusive & disrespectful to him & he was going to note this in my file.
San Francisco, CA – Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Bullock, MD?
Dr. Bullock has poor reviews for a reason. Avoid at all costs! I urgently needed to see a psychiatrist, and he was the only doctor available within 7 days. Now I can see why his calendar is virtually empty. His lack of empathy is appalling. He makes assumptions, seems rushed, and doesn’t ask enough questions to gain insight into a patient’s background, behaviors, or thought patterns. His tone is condescending and he treats his patients with disdain.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
San Francisco, CA – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Bullock, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bullock?

• Forensic Psychiatry