Dr. Clay Gruesbeck, MD

Dr. Clay Gruesbeck, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 78 years old

Dr. Gruesbeck specializes in Family Medicine and practices in San Antonio, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Gruesbeck? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gruesbeck's Experience

See how Dr. Gruesbeck's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gruesbeck

Dr. Gruesbeck accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gruesbeck has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Gruesbeck
Dr. Gruesbeck's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (36)
in San Antonio texas |
His office on Walzem is awful!! I made an appointment for 8:30, they stuck me in a room and left me sitting there for more than 2 hours receiving NO MEDICAL CARE! I had lab work done the prior week and they lost ALL of it! I had to walk out because I couldn't sit there any longer..... I don't understand...I made an appointment....my case and all the paperwork should have been ready to go...they had days to prepare for it.
San Antonio, TX |
I have been going here for about 2 years: rotating drs never the same, extremely unprofessional drs and staff. Referrals are a nightmare, Gruesbeck is the WORST. He yelled at me, told me maybe they (the staff) just don't like me and never stopped doing paperwork the whole time we are talking. Ask well what did I want him to do, then said maybe I should just find another doctor. Please think Is this who I want taking care of me when I am sick all they are is a very poor referral service.
in San Antonio, TX |
This place is awful. Expect to wait at least 1 hour past your apt time. Staff doesn't care, doctor cares less. How can a place like this continue to operate? I've seen a lot of doctors, none compare to this nonsense.go some where else, you can thank me later.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Gruesbeck for about twenty years. I have five children and they have all been treated by Dr. G. I even have my 72 year old mother going there as well. Years back we used to go to the Walzem location, now that we have relocated we use the Nacogdoches clinic. The staff there are very friendly and prompt. I work a lot with Ms. Abbey. She is awesome. She always gets me the referrals I need very expeditiously and in a professional manner.
in San Antonio, TX |
Went to the doc to get a referral for an orthopedic surgeon on February 11th...called to see when I could expect to get that referral on February 22nd and the docs assistant was very rude and acted like I was keeping her from inputting my information. My question is how long am I supposed to wait for this nurse to input my information...1 month,2months?
Have you seen Dr. Clay Gruesbeck, MD?
Are you Dr. Gruesbeck?

Compare Dr. Gruesbeck

Dr. Gruesbeck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

Sanction

Dr. Gruesbeck has received 1 sanction

• Disciplinary action in another state (5/12/2016)
    • Action Taken: License Restricted
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: New York
    Board Action

Dr. Gruesbeck has 1 board action

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/7/2014)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Texas

Dr. Gruesbeck does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gruesbeck and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico, Facultad De Medicina De Tampico

Graduated in 1985

Uhs Wilson Fp

Completed in 1990

Dr. Gruesbeck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gruesbeck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gruesbeck does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gruesbeck and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.