Dr. Claudine Frederiks, MD

Dr. Claudine Frederiks, MD

Geriatric Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Claudine Frederiks, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Ocala, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in geriatric medicine.Read her story

8409 SW 80th St Unit 8

Ocala, FL 34481

(352) 414-1922

• Careplus
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Freedom Health
  • Optimum HealthCare

Learn about Dr. Frederiks

See how frequently Dr. Frederiks performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Anxiety
Dizziness

Dr. Frederiks's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Frederiks' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Frederiks "Dr. Claudine Frederiks has been practicing internal medicine with a specialty in geriatrics and dementia since 1998. Originally from New Jersey, she practiced in Philadelphia for 14 years. Dr. Frederiks received her undergraduate at Rutgers University, and medical degree at the American University of the Caribbean. She completed her Internal Medicine Residency and a fellowship in Geriatrics at Abington Memorial Hospital, PA. Dr. Frederiks' passion is in caring for older adults. Dr. Frederiks moved to Ocala in 2014 to build a Better Health model with her team at VIP Primary Care. Currently, Dr. Frederiks' and her family have four dogs (Anna, Elsa, Chocolate, and Baxter), two cats (Juicy and Choo Choo), and four horses. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her children, swimming in the pool, fostering dogs and going to Disney! "

This content was provided by Dr. Frederiks ""Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."

What is best for the patient medically is my top priority. I am honest with my patients about what is medically appropriate. Sometimes it may be something a patient does not want to hear, but it is only with their best interest in mind. I take pride in the success of my patients, whether it is good control of a condition, or the birth of a new grandchild! I enjoy getting to know my patients.

I do my best to keep timely appointments, but there are days I will run behind. I hope all of my patients understand that I take as much time as needed for the individual care of each patient."

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Frederiks does not have any board certifications listed.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Frederiks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Frederiks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frederiks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frederiks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frederiks' Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frederiks to family and friends

Dr. Frederiks' Performance

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Frederiks for several years, and could not be more pleased. She is not only extremely knowledgeable, but is always willing to spend whatever length of time is required to discuss any problems we may have. We need more like her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
i was very disappointed at my last visit with her. She told me to deal with a problem that i was having. My next appointment was with Amy. she said she would help try to find out what the problem is. She put me on a medicine and said come back and see me in 4 weeks. when I tried to make an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have never had such a bad experience with a doctor. If you go here know she will want to change meds you have been on for years even if you don't want to. With her it is her way or she will tell you go somewhere else and not come back . She does not give female hormones and won't let anyone she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My partner and I, both seniors were patients of Dr Frederick before we left Ocala a few months ago. We both had much regret in leavings her care. We have returned to Ocal and anticipating with much hopefulness in returning to her care. Before Dr Frederick we felt like we had not received such...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I would NEVER recommend this Dr... she wants to control everything you do.... wants you to have test after test... and God forbid you refuse or want to go have it done elsewhere.. I personally think she is crazy and the way she talks to seniors like your a child!!!!!!!! And calls you names .....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1