Dr. Claudia Vogel, MD

Dr. Claudia Vogel, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |

Dr. Claudia Vogel, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Learn about Dr. Vogel

See how frequently Dr. Vogel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteopenia
high
Vitamin D Deficiency
Bone Disorders

Dr. Vogel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Universidad Del Norte, Division De Ciencias De La Salud
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Vogel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vogel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vogel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vogel to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Vogel's Performance
Kingman, AZ |
Went to visit Dr. Vogel (my 3rd and final visit). I waited to see her (3 hours) but had to leave in order to make another appointment. She isn't very knowledgeable and she prefers to talk over you instead of of answering questions. She has a RUDE way of just abruptly getup and leave the room when she is finished with you. She seems to blame everything on age (I am 50) and apparently people fall apart at that age. I will not be back!! 3 strikes and you are out! Please don't waste your time!
Az |
Dr. Vogel seems to know her field, however she goes off on unrelated tangents, handles personnel business while your waiting, heard her going round and round with her personal health company. Doesn’t always listen to patients explanation of their symptoms. Upon first impressions she seemed great and encouraging, but with each subsequent visit that diminished. The worst was a three and a half hour wait, with a brief encounter, with me ready to walk out on her. MA has always been outstanding.
in Henderson |
Wow where do we start. The waiting room was overpopulated and there were many appointments scheduled at the same time as mine. The MA was awesome! So we thought everything was going to go more smoothly until we waited an hour and 15 mins for Dr. Vogel to see us. When she arrived she didn't introduce herself, was wearing something I found not appropriate for a Drs office setting and had a very flirtatious nature. She asked what my issue was and who referred me. When I explained it was my infectio
in Henderson, NV |
I needed an surgery and I tried to get an endocrinologist in town to manage my erratic diabetes. I could not get one. My surgery had to be postponed. My doctor called Dr. Vogel, she not only gave me a next day appointment she controlled my Diabetes with in a day. I was able to have surgery the next week. That was December. Since then I have lost 32 pounds and counting, my diabetes numbers are better than ever. I have the energy I didn't have in my youth years. i love this doctor.
in Henderson, NV |
I am a new patient and my appointment was at 1:45pm. I got there at 1:15 to check in and fill out paperwork. I checked in and sat down. At 1:45 no one had called me up to give me paperwork so I finally went and asked for it. I overheard office staff talking about how a patient slipped through the cracks and had to wait 2 hours for her appointment. Not a good first impression. I felt Dr. Vogel did not let me explain my situation, as she kept cutting me off and she seemed very opinionated.
in Henderson, NV |
The wait for my first visit was over 4 hrs. Making an appt or Rx refills were impossible! I found out the calls went to S. America!! One appt she walked out of the room I was in and never came back. She never said i could go or stay! I was so unhappy with the way she treated me I quit going to her. Two like experiences with endocrinologists caused me to go back to my regular physician to be treated for my Diabetes. Never again!!!
Have you seen Dr. Claudia Vogel, MD?
Are you Dr. Vogel?