Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD

Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female
Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin in 1994 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and endocrinology.

4500 E 9th Ave Ste 160S

Denver, CO 80220

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Panzer

See how frequently Dr. Panzer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Panzer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Panzer "Our mission is to provide state of the art medical care in a pleasant and comfortable environment, with courtesy and attention to your individual needs. We emphasize patient service and communication. We provide comprehensive healthcare for your hormonal needs and work in close collaboration with your primary care physician."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Endocrinology

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Boston University School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

• Endocrine Certification in Clinical Neck Ultrasound (ECNU), 2009
  • Paper Winner Associates Research Competition. Association of Fasting Plasma Glucose with Heart Rate Recovery in Healthy Adult, 2002
  • Young Investigator Award: Impact of Oral Contraceptives on Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin and Androgen Status., 2005
  • Certified Menopause Practitioner (NAMS), 2009
  • Diabetes mellitus as an Atherogenic Factor.,
  • Impact of Oral Contraceptives on Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin and Androgen Status,
  • Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Naturally and Surgically Menopausal Women, 2009
  • Rapid Preoperative Preparation for Hyperthyroid Graves Disease.,
  • Association of Fasting Plasma Glucose with Heart Rate Recovery in Healthy Adults:,
  • Aggressive Diets and Lipid Response.,
  • Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes and its Macrovascular Complications -Whom, When and How Should We Treat?,

• French
  • German

Dr. Panzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Panzer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Panzer

4.0

Dr. Panzer?
Dr. Panzer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I had an excellent experience in this office. The medical assistant is very helpful, friendly and prompt. Dr.Panzer took a long time with me, listened very carefully and developed a treatment plan with me. I felt heard. I called her days later after hours with an urgent question and she answered...Read More
friedhelm b in Denver, CO – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD?
I was 18 min. late today due to unusual heavy traffic. Dr. Panzer peeked out of an exam room & told me to find another Dr. I can see how being late can throw sched. off, but there were times in her office when I patiently waiting after my appt. time. What was disturbing was the visible anger in...Read More
Aurora, CO – Apr 19, 2017
I feel I need to respond to this. This was the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD?
Dr. Panzer was a HUGE disappointment. Despite the claims on her website, I found her sadly lacking in attention to my "individual needs" and in basic communication: 1- She did not pay attention to my concerns. She appeared to have a "plan" in mind before she met me. 2- She prescribed medication...Read More
Denver, CO – Apr 06, 2017
I am sorry you feel this way. I would like you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD?
Dr. Panzer is an amazing diagnostician. She believed in me when three other endocrinologists discounted me and told me that my thyroid problems were 'in my head'. I am a cancer survivor and owe my life to Dr. Panzer.
Sarah K in Denver, CO – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD?
Dr. Panzer is very thorough & professional in her practice. She takes the time to ask questions & provides an in depth evaluation of her patients. I have a high level of faith in her expertise & analysis.
Jay Longmire in Highlands Ranch, CO – Oct 15, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Panzer?