Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD

Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Female
Dr. Claudia Panzer, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin in 1994 and specializes in endocrinology and diabetes medicine.

4500 E 9th Ave Ste 160S

Denver, CO 80220

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Panzer

See how frequently Dr. Panzer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Panzer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Panzer "Our mission is to provide state of the art medical care in a pleasant and comfortable environment, with courtesy and attention to your individual needs. We emphasize patient service and communication. We provide comprehensive healthcare for your hormonal needs and work in close collaboration with your primary care physician."

• Endocrinology
  • Diabetes Medicine

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Boston University School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

• Endocrine Certification in Clinical Neck Ultrasound (ECNU), 2009
  • Paper Winner Associates Research Competition. Association of Fasting Plasma Glucose with Heart Rate Recovery in Healthy Adult, 2002
  • Young Investigator Award: Impact of Oral Contraceptives on Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin and Androgen Status., 2005
  • Certified Menopause Practitioner (NAMS), 2009
  • Diabetes mellitus as an Atherogenic Factor.,
  • Impact of Oral Contraceptives on Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin and Androgen Status,
  • Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Naturally and Surgically Menopausal Women, 2009
  • Rapid Preoperative Preparation for Hyperthyroid Graves Disease.,
  • Association of Fasting Plasma Glucose with Heart Rate Recovery in Healthy Adults:,
  • Aggressive Diets and Lipid Response.,
  • Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes and its Macrovascular Complications -Whom, When and How Should We Treat?,

• French
  • German

Dr. Panzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Panzer's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panzer to family and friends

Dr. Panzer's Performance

I had an excellent experience in this office. The medical assistant is very helpful, friendly and prompt. Dr.Panzer took a long time with me, listened very carefully and developed a treatment plan with me. I felt heard. I called her days later after hours with an urgent question and she answered...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I was 18 min. late today due to unusual heavy traffic. Dr. Panzer peeked out of an exam room & told me to find another Dr. I can see how being late can throw sched. off, but there were times in her office when I patiently waiting after my appt. time. What was disturbing was the visible anger in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option4

I feel I need to respond to this. This was the 4th time that you were late for your apt. I try to stay VERY MUCH on time- i feel that i cannot give you sufficient time when you come 20 mins late for a 30 mins apt. When you said it is hard for you to drive all the way to RMC , I suggested that maybe you find a different provider closer to you to facilitate your care. In regards to Erica , my MA we have worked together for 12 years and I appreciate her very much.

Dr. Panzer was a HUGE disappointment. Despite the claims on her website, I found her sadly lacking in attention to my "individual needs" and in basic communication: 1- She did not pay attention to my concerns. She appeared to have a "plan" in mind before she met me. 2- She prescribed medication...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option3

I am sorry you feel this way. I would like you to give us another chance. Pts actually can reach me 24 / 7 (!!!!) on my on call phone - the number is listed on my voice mail- i do not have an answering service. When patients tell Erica my assistant that they need to talk to me , i call back after hours, but not in between office visits, as I do not want to take time away from other patients. I always counsel on medication side effects. Maybe you let me know who you are and we try again.

Dr. Panzer is an amazing diagnostician. She believed in me when three other endocrinologists discounted me and told me that my thyroid problems were 'in my head'. I am a cancer survivor and owe my life to Dr. Panzer.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Panzer is very thorough & professional in her practice. She takes the time to ask questions & provides an in depth evaluation of her patients. I have a high level of faith in her expertise & analysis.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0