Dr. Claudia Garcia, MD

Dr. Claudia Garcia, MD

Pediatrics  |
54 reviews

Dr. Claudia Garcia, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 45 years old. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus, St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus and St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus....See Less

My Kids Doctor

3039 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy

Henderson, NV 89052

Learn about Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia's Experience

Dr. Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Long Island College Hospital

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Garcia's Performance
    GOOD
in Las Vegas, NV |
Thoroughly aggravated with this doctor right now! Per my son's school's request, I asked for a simple doctors note for my son to be able to eat a snack during school so he wouldnt get dizzy, a headache or pass out from lack of calories and her office refused. Instead, they gave him a script for another blood test (yes a second one after the first one came up normal and we had already found that he was just running out of calories). Its always about money!!!
Henderson , NV |
When we arrive early or on time for an appointment , we wait for approx an hour at the waiting room and another 20 - 30 mins in the room .One time we arrived 15 mins late, the appointment was cancelled and the front desk person insisted that we were late for 20 mins . Rescheduled us for the following month - this is to get a referral . Started referral request since January 2017.
Los Angeles, CA |
It takes FOREVER to be seen. I'm always there about 2 hours! That is unacceptable!
Las Vegas, NV |
Ever since my son was born, she has been caring for my baby like her own. There is a wait sometimes that can get a little frustrating, but it is well worth it! I would not change her for anyone's in the world!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Garcia has a very bad attitude, waited for 1 hour and 45 minutes, for her to walk in with an attitude. Really I can't understand why she is this way, she should realize we are paying her to be in a professional manner. I would not recommend taking your child here. The staff is also rude, she prescribed my son an antibiotic that he was allergic to, after I told her 3 times, what he is allergic to, the pharmacist caught it, thankfully. When I called office, they acted like it was my fault. Wow
in Las vegas |
Maid appointment and showed up 15 min and then waited 1hr 30min to be seen. Will never go back. Everyones time has a cost and to be inconsiderate of that is unacceptable.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My son has Autism and doesn't communicate yet. We have found Dr. Garcia and her staff to be very sensitive to his needs and has been very responsive to sending out referrals to all of the specialists my son has had to go to since he was born. We have gone through a couple insurance changes since he was born and have found their eligibility and billing department to be very adept and knowledgeable at handling all of the changes. Their office is very clean and kid friendly.
in Henderson, NV |
I love Dr. Garcia. She is so thoughtful, kind and really good with kids. I really appreciate the time she takes with my family and is so thorough when explaining immunizations, sickness, or whatever else it is I am concerned about.
in henderson, nv |
Appointment was for 3:30 for well check and it's now almost 5pm and no doctor. This is beyond annoying. We have an appointment for both kids (4 and 7) and have been going to Dr. Garcia since they were born. I think it's time to find a new pediatrician. Also they ask every single appointment what allergies the kids have??? Shouldn't that be in big bright lettering on their charts?
Have you seen Dr. Claudia Garcia, MD?
Are you Dr. Garcia?