Dr. Claudia Barghash, MD

Gastroenterology | Female

Digestive Health Care Center 511 Courtyard Dr Ste 500 Hillsborough, NJ 08844 Get Directions
Dr. Claudia Barghash, MD
Dr. Claudia Barghash, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Hillsborough, NJ. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Barghash is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital Somerset.

Dr. Barghash's Care Philosophy

I strive to practice my profession with conscience and dignity, kindness and sympathy. The health of my patients is always my first concern.

Dr. Barghash's Experience

See how Dr. Barghash's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barghash

Dr. Barghash accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Barghash is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Barghash has admitting privileges.

Dr. Barghash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barghash to family and friends
Dr. Barghash's Performance
in Middlesex, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Barghash to my family and friends and actually both my husband, daughter and I are currently a patients of hers. She is very through, kind and listens to your concerns. She explains in detail any issues you have.
New York, NY |
My experience with Dr. Barghash was excellent and will highly recommend her! She is caring and listens to her patients
in , NJ |
Dr. Barghash is concerned about her patient's health. Despite her demanding schedule she spends time to listen to her patient. She is calming, kind and soft spoken. She treated my condition and performed colonoscopy.
Princeton, NJ |
I rcently underwent a colonoscopy with Dr. Barghash. She was pleasant and easy to work with. She listened to my concerns and saw me on time. I was very satisfied.
Bridgewater, NJ |
Great doctor, great office staff. Every person very professional and compassionate.
Somerset, NJ |
Dr Bargash has done my colonoscopy twice already and I would definitely recommend her to my friends. Being such a very busy doctor, there is a bit of a waiting time in the examination room. She is very nice and I felt very comfortable with her.
in Nutley, NJ |
Dr. Bargash is an excellent doctor who really cares about her patients. She is so professional and very kind! Minutes before my colonoscopy she calmed my nerves. I would recommend her to everyone!!!
in hillsborough nj |
very pleasant person takes her time with you and listens to your issues very professional
in North Plainfield, NJ |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Barghash because she is comforting. She is very professional and knowledgeable but equally important to me is her bed side manner. During my office visits she made eye contact and greeted me in a very comforting way. Before my procedure she asked me how I was and when I told her that I was a little nervous, she acknowledged my feelings but reassured me. I feel very cared for with her and don't fear seeing her.
in Rutherford, NJ |
Great listener, professional and caring doctor. Very knowledgeable and puts her patients at ease. In my personal opinion she is the best in her field.
in Chatham, NJ |
Dr Barghash is an excellent doctor. She is a great listener. She gave me enough time and put me at ease. I needed colonoscopy. All the staff was professional! I highly recommend Dr. Barghash to any patient with stomach issues!
Piscataway, NJ |
Dr Barghash is an amazing doctor. She is so passionate and smart. She diagnosed me on my first visit and helped ease and eventually stopped my stomach pain.
in Manville, NJ |
From the moment of the first office visit till the completion of the procedure Dr. Barghash and her staff were friendly and comforting . They all made the experience a lot easier.
Basking Ridge, NJ |
She is professional, but soothing. I feel I can trust her.
Somerset, NJ |
The doctor and staff were awesome!
in Union, NJ |
Dr. Barghash is a very knowledgeable doctor. She is kind, caring and puts you at ease. She is very understanding and listens to what you have to say. I highly recommend her. I had both a colonoscopy and an endoscopy done by Dr. Barghash and both procedures and results were explained in detail. The staff was wonderful and the offices are immaculate.
in South Plainfield, NJ |
She was the first gastro type doctor I have ever seen. I was having some difficulty managing a gastro issue I have been living with for many years so i knew it was time to go see a gastro doctor to address the issue. I did wait a while to be brought back to a room but once there I waited a shorter time for Dr. Barghash to come into room. I was very nervous as the reasons you go to see this type of doctor aren't usually the most comfortable to talk about, but she was kind & knowledgeable.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
Dr. Barghash did an endoscopy on me. Throughout it all, she was very pleasant and she explained everything to me. I would definitely recommend her to others.
in Monmouth Junction, NJ |
I thought that Dr. Barghash was one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. She was nice, funny and had a bubbly personality. She made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions.
in New Brunswick, NJ |
She's gentle and caring and takes her time to answer trivial questions.
in Flemington, NJ |
My Primary MD referred me to Dr Barghash. Dr Barghash is very caring, made me feel very comfortable. I ended up having a Endoscopy at the Courtyard and I couldn't have ask for a better team.
in Princeton, NJ |
I am so glad I found Dr. Barghash! I had a screening colonoscopy and she truly takes the time to listen and explain everything. I wish more physicians were like her.
in Piscataway, NJ |
Dr. Bargasch communicates with me in a way I can understand. Her demeanor is calming and knowledgeable. She listens! The procedures were thorough and her follow-up instructions clear.
in Somerset, NJ |
I have had multiple procedures performed by Dr. Barghash. The level of professional and care I receive from the entire staff is excellent.
in Bridgewater, NJ |
Dr. Barghash was extremely thorough and answered all my questions. She gave me a lot of her time and information during my visit.
in Millstone Township, NJ |
Dr Barghash is very knowledgeable and professional. With care and compassion she thoroughly explains everything. It was time for a screening colonoscopy and I am so glad I chose Dr. Barghash. She answered all of my questions and took the time to make me feel at ease.
in Bound Brook, NJ |
She has a wonderful bed side manor. She explains the issues very well. I feel very comfortable talking to her.
New Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Barghash is a wonderful, caring physician. She is thorough and takes the time to answer any questions you may have.
in Watchung, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Barghash I've been a patient of hers for many years. She is knowledgeable, professional, a good listener and a compassionate doctor..
Bedminster, NJ |
I have been struggling with IBS-C for about 35 years. Dr. Barghash is the first doctor who truly listened and corrected the problem without mitigating the challenges a person faces with this chronic issue. She seemed to really want to help. Not only did she have a nice way with me, but she seemed extremely knowledgeable and intervened in ways that made sense and made a difference.
Flemington, NJ |
Dr. Barghash truly listens to you. Then... unlike the first gastroenterologist I saw, instead of throwing an Rx at you, she proves that she cares... and offers suggestions to alleviate your discomfort while you wait for testing (if needed). It's evident that she cares.
in Piscataway, NJ |
Dr Barghash, always address her patient by name. She makes you feel comfortable. She is always on time and professional. Love her!
Bridgewater, NJ |
Dr. Barghash was very thorough in her approach to recommending a colonoscopy (spent the time to make sure a colonoscopy was the right procedure for me) and in explaining the results. She took the time needed to listen to my concerns and to explain the pros and cons of her recommendation. After the procedure, she also made sure that I understood the results and the reasons for her recommended follow-up.
Have you seen Dr. Claudia Barghash, MD?
Are you Dr. Barghash?

Compare Dr. Barghash

Dr. Barghash's Care Philosophy

Dr. Barghash's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Barghash has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barghash's Board Certifications

• Fecal Incontinence
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

SUNY Downstate Medical Ceenter at Brooklyn

Completed in 2005

American University of Beirut / Faculty of Medicine

• French

Dr. Barghash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barghash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Biofeedback
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Enteroscopy