Dr. Claude Gilbreath, MD

Family Medicine | Male

2545 Veterans Ave Hammond, LA 70403 Get Directions
Dr. Claude Gilbreath, MD

Dr. Claude Gilbreath, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hammond, LA. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Gilbreath is affiliated with North Oaks Medical Center.

Dr. Gilbreath's Experience

See how Dr. Gilbreath's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gilbreath

Dr. Gilbreath accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gilbreath has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gilbreath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilbreath to family and friends
    2.5
    Dr. Gilbreath's Performance
      FAIR
    Mandeville, LA |
    I would highly recommend Dr. Gilbreath. He listened to me and spoke to me in terms I could understand. The staff was also very nice .
    in Ponchatoula, Louisiana |
    He was VERY rude and dismissive. Told me I was lying and drug seeking and refereed me to a drug specialist. I am 31 he said I was too young to have all the problems I said I had. After I got two more opinions from renowned doctors they found that I had severe necrosis of the joints and had to have 2 hip and 1 knee replacement. I went back to him afterwards because of a bad cough and he was very rude and abusive when I told him he was wrong about me and my SO CALLED FAKING he is SO ARROGANT!!
    Hammond, LA |
    I had seen him once in the past He was very rude and acted like I was lying about the way I felt. I saw another doctor and he got down to the bottom of it and found I some issues with discs in my neck, scoliosis, and degenerate disc disease in my lower back. I did therapy and felt great for years. Till recently I was talked into trying again and thought that since I'm much older now maybe it would be different. No I felt like he didn't believe me. He was rude and I'm still not sure what is wrong
    Have you seen Dr. Claude Gilbreath, MD?
    Are you Dr. Gilbreath?

Dr. Gilbreath's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Dr. Gilbreath does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gilbreath and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Gilbreath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilbreath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gilbreath does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gilbreath and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.