Dr. Claude Fortin, MD

Dr. Claude Fortin, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Claude Fortin, MD is a neurology specialist in Castle Rock, CO and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in neurology.

2352 Meadows Blvd Ste 250

Castle Rock, CO 80109

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Fortin

See how frequently Dr. Fortin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Essential Tremor

Dr. Fortin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Edward Hines Jr Va Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Loyola University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Fortin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fortin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fortin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fortin's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fortin to family and friends

Dr. Fortin's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

I was very blessed to have Dr. Fortin as my neurologist for Cervical Dystonia for 14 years in Springfield, IL. He is very attentive and always made me feel like he truly cared about me. I've been lost since Dr. Fortin left but I'm so glad he got out of our crummy state!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
You know having Diabetic neuropathy is not something everybody wants to have. Going in there in hearing about the test was very scary and unwanted mr. Horton and over the procedures in detail and help me understand the ways to treat this and get through it. He also help me with altering my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The wait time to see Dr Fortin (as a new patient) was over 5 weeks which was a miserable wait with many migraines. When I did get in to see him, he demonstrated good bedside manner and listened. I placed a call to his office a few days after I started a new medication for migraine prevention. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He recommended that I try a new medication for my disorder. However, when my insurance company required further information and testing, he did not comply. 3 1/2 months and 2 follow-up calls, nothing had been done to write a letter or make a referral for the test.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr. Fortin for some tests. I found him to be knowledgable, professional and very interested in what I had to say. After other doctors treated me as if I'm senile, I appreciated his attention. I have told a friend she should try to switch from her neurologist to Dr. Fortin. I have...more
Are you Dr. Fortin?