Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM

PodiatryMale

Podiatry

Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from SAMUEL MERRITT COLLEGE in 2003. He is affiliated with Lone Peak Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM

Rocky Mountain Foot & Ankle

5801 S Fashion Blvd Ste 120 Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Podiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Larsen with our nearby Podiatry Specialists at Lakeview Hospital.

Make an appointment at Lakeview Hospital today at (801) 656-1914.

These providers are on the medical staff of Lakeview Hospital.

Dr. Larsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Larsen

Dr. Larsen and his team are amazing! My surgery was no easy task and he and his team have worked wonders on me. If you are needing a podiatrist, I 100% recommend Dr. Larsen with Rocky Mountain foot and ankle. He cares about his patients and wants the best possible out come for them, which is absolutely what he has given me!! I cannot say enough good things about him as a person and also as a provider. So thankful for Dr. Larsen!!
Kylie Dawson – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I had a very complicated foot injury created by another physician who did a procedure incorrectly. Dr. Larsen saved my foot. I am now one year out from surgery and back to normal activity. I could not be more pleased. His bedside manner is great, and his knowledge of his craft is amazing. It was a blessing to have him as my surgeon.
Amy Hamilton – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I saw Dr Larsen for over 2 years for multiple problems that started with a torn plantar fascia. After 2 years and 2 surgeries he fixed my foot and it feels amazing. He always answered all of my questions and listened to all of my concerns. I would recommended Dr Larsen to any one with foot problems.
Ginny Langston – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I first started going to Dr. Larsen for bunion pain several years ago. He fitted me with orthotics and helped me to feel better. We knew that bunion surgery would be in my future, but he encouraged me to wait until I absolutely had to have surgery. I appreciated his honesty and the care he provided. I was so impressed with him as a doctor that this past year, when my foot pain increased drastically, I went back to see him. I had moved from the area where he practices, but I trusted his knowledge and judgment, so I decided to return as his patient. This time, we found that I had a torn tendon and needed bunion surgery. Dr. Larsen performed the surgery and has provided excellent care in the months following the surgery. He takes time to answer my questions and always responds with such care and concern. I appreciate his positive outlook as I felt discouraged at the length of time needed to recover from my surgery. He has been nothing short of wonderful, and I highly recommend him!
Holly R – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I had 2 nerve stimulators placed for nerve pain control in my right foot.
Connie Fisher – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I meet with Dr. Larsen to discuss a needed rebuild of my foot and ankle. To make a long story short, I was born with a foot/ankle birth defect 60 years ago and was in need of a reconstruction so I could continue to walk. My foot is not a normal foot and Dr. Larsen took the time to develop a plan. X-rays, MRI and ultrasounds were needed. Surgery was planed and completed and I am again walking with a bright future. Dr. Larsen was always kind and caring. He has an amazing bed side manner and is a skilled surgeon. He gave me his personal cell, what doctor does that? one that cares. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of a skilled, caring doctor. A++++++++++ rated.
Kirk Ebert – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I came in with a shattered foot, dr Larsen took my injury under serious care and concern, fit me into surgery fast and did an outstanding job! His whole team in amazing! He even gave me his personal number to contact him anytime with questions, and called to check up on me after surgery, that shows a lot of care. Every visit was painless and made me feel at ease with my injury and it’s recovery status. Always covered all the bases. I just started walking and I feel incredible, if I didn’t go to dr Larsen I strongly feel like I wouldn’t even be in the same ballpark with my foot and how it feels and the motion I have. I strongly advise anyone who has foot or ankle injury’s or problems to go to him. Thanks Rocky Mountain foot and ankle!!
Austin Rikli – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr. Clark Larsen is an extremely talented and skilled foot and ankle surgeon with a delightful bedside manner as well. I've seen him for numerous issues with my feet, including planter fasciitis, bone spurs, toe repair and a broken ankle. When I fractured my ankle, Dr. Larsen surgically repaired it with a metal plate and screws. A few weeks after the surgery my other foot gave out on me and I fell again. Because it was a weekend, I went to the ER to make sure I hadn't done any damage to the ankle that was still healing. After the x-rays came back showing no damage, both the radiologist and ER doctor exclaimed, "Wow, whoever did your surgery is amazing! He aligned it with such precision that you can't even see where it was broken in the first place." Thank you to Dr. Clark Larsen. I highly recommend him.
Trisha Beck – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr. Larsen has been amazing! Last September I ruptured my CTFL, ATFL and heavily strained my deltoid ligaments. I underwent an ankle reconstruction surgery as well as an ankle stabilization surgery in January and here I am 8 months later better than I was before I hurt myself! His bedside manner is always above and beyond and he is an over all beast of a doctor. I HIGHLY recommend him if you every need a podiatrist! Thank you Dr. Larsen!
Lauren S. – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I had a Cartiva implant, a ganglion cyst removed, and some spurs removed on my right, big toe. I am very pleased with the outcome. I am 90% better and this is two months after surgery. Dr. Larsen is super kind; he answered all my questions and was very accommodating with scheduling. I sincerely recommend his work. Thank you Dr. Clark Larsen for your help.
Kaye Rachele-Flanery – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
My experience with Dr. Larsen & his staff was always a great. I had been getting cortisone shots in a neuroma I had between my toes that would make it very painful for standing all day like I do for my job. The cortisone shots made it stay away for 6-7 months. But eventually I needed surgery because it kept coming back & the tendon in my toe needed to be repaired. He did an Amazing job & I had no pain whatsoever. He gave me his personal # if I needed anything or had any questions. He had called me personally the day after to see how I was doing. Thanks again to Dr. Larsen for an Amazing job!!! I would definitely return if I needed help again.
Nanette – Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr. Clark Larsen is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. He is very compassionate and understanding. The best Podiatrist around!
Richelle Orme – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr. Larson and his entire staff are excellent. A very profession team that treats their patients with respect and is always courteous.
Louie Florendo in Riverton, UT – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr Larsen responded very quickly to my emergency and I was in surgery within just a few hours after my accident. Despite a complex break in 8 different locations, he was able to piece it all back together beautifully. For the past two years Dr Larsen has guided my recovery and most recently has removed all of the hardware from my leg. My experience with him and his staff has been completely positive and satisfying.
donna mcdowell – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I am an avid hiker and destroyed my ankle hiking Mt Timp. I was worried if I would ever hike again. Dr Larsen did an amazing job rebuilding my ankle. I had ankle reconstructive surgery and I believe that it will be as strong as before and even better. He did an amazing job. He has been great to work with from the beginning. Even after surgery, he continues to care about my ankle and getting me back on the mountain hiking as good as before. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.
Tawny in Draper, UT – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I have been so impressed by the care I have received by dr Larsen also his associate dr p. I had been seeing another podiatrist who did an mri and told me an old injury 70% healed,finally I got second opinion from dr Larsen and after 3 yrs of pain,and cortisone injections, he saw what the problem was and did surgery, I have not had that same pain since. I will be forever grateful
colleen collins – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
This was the best team of medical staff I have been around in a long time. I would love to have them around if I ever had foot problems again. The Doctor had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. The young lady that took my initial information was terrific, she too made me feel like I was the first patient of the day. I loved visiting and if I need their service again I know I will be welcomed. Dr. Larsen is highly recommended!
Taylor in Herriman , UT – Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr Larsen and his staff are fantastic! I felt immediately at ease. He is open and honest, charismatic and friendly, competent and prompt. Both my in-laws and I trust him enough to travel from out of state nearly 300 miles to see him; it's been worth it to us. He and his staff made their best effort to accommodate us for our appointments, especially since we travel from out of state. Dr Larsen works hard to give the best up-to-date care that he can. I've been recommending him to everyone!
Monteview, ID – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr Larsen is truly the best podiatrist out there! He did ankle stabilization surgery on my left ankle in June and by August I was back up and going. He’s always up to date on cutting edge techniques and always does his best to educate and help on your condition. He’s so friendly and truly a great doctor. His office has wonderful staff and the appointments are always so helpful. You will not regret going to him for all your podiatry needs!
Maddi Tapp in Midvale, UT – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
As a nurse, I tend to be very selective with my doctors. I had cared for several of Dr. Larsen’s patients, and it was with no question that I would trust him to do my surgery. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain every detail to his patients. Dr. Larsen performed a ligament reconstruction of my ankle, because of his incredible work, I was healed in half of my expected recovery time. I had a major surgery 3 months ago and I’m back to running!! Would highly recommend Dr. Larsen!
Ally Willardson in Draper, UT – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Larsen?