Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Larsen

Rocky Mountain Foot and Ankle, Murray Utah

5801 S Fashion Blvd Ste 120 Murray, UT 84107

Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Murray, UT. He specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Larsen accepts

Dr. Larsen accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Larsen's experience treating your condition or procedure

high

Dr. Larsen treats Foot Conditions more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Larsen treats this condition more than 89% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed

Dr. Larsen performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed more than 81% of his peers

Dr. Larsen performs this procedure more than 81% of his peers

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Larsen

Dr. Larsen?
Dr. Larsen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM
Dr. Larson and his entire staff are excellent. A very profession team that treats their patients with respect and is always courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr Larsen responded very quickly to my emergency and I was in surgery within just a few hours after my accident. Despite a complex break in 8 different locations, he was able to piece it all back together beautifully. For the past two years Dr Larsen has guided my recovery and most recently has removed all of the hardware from my leg. My experience with him and his staff has been completely positive and satisfying.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I am an avid hiker and destroyed my ankle hiking Mt Timp. I was worried if I would ever hike again. Dr Larsen did an amazing job rebuilding my ankle. I had ankle reconstructive surgery and I believe that it will be as strong as before and even better. He did an amazing job. He has been great to work with from the beginning. Even after surgery, he continues to care about my ankle and getting me back on the mountain hiking as good as before. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I have been so impressed by the care I have received by dr Larsen also his associate dr p. I had been seeing another podiatrist who did an mri and told me an old injury 70% healed,finally I got second opinion from dr Larsen and after 3 yrs of pain,and cortisone injections, he saw what the problem was and did surgery, I have not had that same pain since. I will be forever grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
This was the best team of medical staff I have been around in a long time. I would love to have them around if I ever had foot problems again. The Doctor had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. The young lady that took my initial information was terrific, she too made me feel like I was the first patient of the day. I loved visiting and if I need their service again I know I will be welcomed. Dr. Larsen is highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr Larsen and his staff are fantastic! I felt immediately at ease. He is open and honest, charismatic and friendly, competent and prompt. Both my in-laws and I trust him enough to travel from out of state nearly 300 miles to see him; it's been worth it to us. He and his staff made their best effort to accommodate us for our appointments, especially since we travel from out of state. Dr Larsen works hard to give the best up-to-date care that he can. I've been recommending him to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr Larsen is truly the best podiatrist out there! He did ankle stabilization surgery on my left ankle in June and by August I was back up and going. He’s always up to date on cutting edge techniques and always does his best to educate and help on your condition. He’s so friendly and truly a great doctor. His office has wonderful staff and the appointments are always so helpful. You will not regret going to him for all your podiatry needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
As a nurse, I tend to be very selective with my doctors. I had cared for several of Dr. Larsen’s patients, and it was with no question that I would trust him to do my surgery. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain every detail to his patients. Dr. Larsen performed a ligament reconstruction of my ankle, because of his incredible work, I was healed in half of my expected recovery time. I had a major surgery 3 months ago and I’m back to running!! Would highly recommend Dr. Larsen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr. Larsen is a life saver! My job requires me to be on my feet for many hours of the day. I began to have intense pain in my feet and was worried I was going to need surgery. Dr. Larsen came highly recommended to me and I booked an appointment. He has a wonderful and helpful staff and he himself is truly wonderful! He diagnosed my problem quickly and fitted me for orthotics. Upon getting the orthotics I was able to continue my job pain free and surgery free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr Larsen and his staff were amazing!!! I'm hiking the PCT, a 2650 mile hike from Mexico to Canada. After 1000 miles, I'd nearly torn several tendons in my foot. Dr Larsen provided world class treatment which is allowing me to get back on trail to continue pursuing my dream. I appreciated the attention to detail, willingness to answer all of my questions, and wonderful follow-up. I have no doubt that my dream would have ended without Dr Larsen. From the bottom of my heart thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr. Larsen is amazing! He's friendly and very knowledgeable. I wish it hadnt taken me so many Drs to find him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Highly recommend Dr. Larsen to friends and family. I have had foot surgery and ankle surgery both with fantastic results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I cannot imagine a better experience than what I had with Dr. Larsen. He's incredibly personable, he takes the time to explain things in easy to understand ways, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr. Clark Larsen is an excellent Dr. And surgeon. Has done some surgeries to help my husbands foot , that have been absolutely amazing . My husbands foot is still recovering but it is amazing that he can walk now . He never gave up on him.. I have referred many people to him. He truly cares about people and has a wonderful practice with a great staff!! A++++++.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I started going to Dr. Larsen for plantar fasciitis over a year ago. After almost a year of non-surgical treatment, which included stretching at home, medicine, cortisone shots, and physical therapy, we finally decided on surgery. The surgery was a success. At 2 months post-op, I can walk again without any pain! Clark was great with his explanations and follow up. Honestly, I was apprehensive at first, but I couldn't be happier with my results. Thank you SO much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr. Larsen performed a subtalar fusion on my ankle due to a traumatic fall. I am a very active person and he was supportive of regaining my active lifestyle. He is a great doctor and friend. He is very approachable and you feel unique in his practice. Through my recovery, I would have an appointment once a week for over 14 weeks. I feel I have a very good understanding of the staff and practice. I could not imagine higher care from any other doctor and support staff! I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr. Clark Larsen and his staff were wonderful! My teenage son had a bad accident at school on his foot and Dr. Larsen saw him right away and treated him. The Dr. and nurses were all very kind and friendly, which helped ease my son's anxiety over the accident. He received great care from the Dr. and his staff. We also saw his brother Clint at one visit and he was also great! I would definitely recommend Dr. Larsen to anyone needing a podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
I was recommended to Dr Larsen by a pain management specialist. He took great care of me. We ended up doing surgery (foot and ankle) I'm still in the healing phase, but already I can tell such an improvement. I can move my two baby toes when I couldn't before, and my ankle is so much more stable. Even my interist was impressed I found a surgeon who listened and understood my whole health history (it's a complicated one). I've already referred him to like 3 people. I can't say enough good things!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
My husband and I have been patients of Dr Clark Larsen every since he took over his fathers practice. I wish he was more than a foot dr. He has the best bed side manner ever. I had surgery last year he called me at home to make sure everything was going good. We love all his nurse most of which we are on 1st name bases. His reception area ladies are all extremely polite and very helpful. I would tell any one who needs a foot doctor he is the best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clark Larsen, DPM?
Dr Larsen is pretty great. But his staff is awful. I had to stop going to him because his front office staff are extremely rude. I referred 2 other family members and they also quit going because of the office staff. 2 of the ladies put me in tears one day. And I would always see them be incredibly mean to elderly. It's really sad such a wonderful doctor losing patients over his front office staff. Disappointed! !
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Larsen?

Rocky Mountain Foot and Ankle, Murray Utah