Dr. Clarence Monteclaro, MD

Dr. Clarence Monteclaro, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Clarence Monteclaro, MD is a family medicine specialist in Long Beach, CA and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Med Coll Of Wi in 2010 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

1333 Chestnut Ave # 205A

Long Beach, CA 90813

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Monteclaro

Dr. Monteclaro's Experience

Dr. Monteclaro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Monteclaro's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Monteclaro "Dr. Clarence Monteclaro is a practicing Family Physician for the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services since 2013. He is currently serving as Lead Physician at Wilmington Family Health Center."

This content was provided by Dr. Monteclaro "Individualized patient care and your health is important. To be effective as your physician, it is my purpose to listen to and understand your personal health care needs. Together, we will discuss your overall health, educate ourselves about your needs, and inform you on recommended treatment options. In making your health care decisions, I encourage all my patients to be involved in every aspect of their care. Your decisions are treated with utmost respect and compassion. Open channels of communication to me or clinic staff will be available to assure your health care needs are coordinated in a clear and timely manner.  "

• Family Practice

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA
  • Harbor UCLA Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Uc Irvine
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Monteclaro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Monteclaro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Monteclaro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Monteclaro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Monteclaro to family and friends

Dr. Monteclaro's Performance

Dr. Monteclaro Says:

Individualized patient care and your health is important. Open dialogue on how I can better serve your needs and personalize your care is much appreciated. Please feel free to contact me at cmonteclaro@dhs.lacounty.gov or by phone 310-404-2040. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Clarence Monteclaro, MD, MBA

Lead Physician, Wilmington Family Health Center

1325 Broad Ave., Wilmington, CA

Dr.Monteclaro is AWESOME!!! He has helped me reach goals that I never knew were attainable with my condition. I really appreciate him for all of his smart hard work ethic!!! He is AMAZING!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Good doctor just wait room time can be excessive
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Caring and friendly doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had an awful experience at this clinic. I went in for an appointment which required a follow up with a specialist and a full blood test. I was told, I would be contacted with the results of my tests and a referral within a week. After a week and a half I called back to hear they could not find my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hi Mark, I apologize that you had an awful experience at Wilmington Family Health Clinic and am disappointed that we did not address your personal health care needs at the time. Communicating with our patients in a clear and timely manner is important and we have been actively addressing this issue with our clinic staff. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. If you have additional concerns, please feel free to contact me at cmonteclaro@dhs.lacounty.gov Regards, Dr. Monteclaro