Dr. Clarel Antoine, MD

Dr. Clarel Antoine, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Q/N/YQNWG_w120h160_v10575.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Clarel Antoine, MD, New York, NY, Maternal-Fetal Medicine & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine • Male • Age 68

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Antoine

Dr. Clarel Antoine, MD
Are you Dr. Antoine?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 50 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 50

More Details

- |

Compassionate understanding and skillful care was the norm for our entire experience with Dr. Antoine. He was available on a personal level whether he responded to a phone call or during a routine office visit. He creates an environment with his staff that embraces everyone with a sense of inclusion and calm. We feel so lucky to have had Dr. Antoine as coach and doctor and know that his brilliance is not just his noteworthy academic credentials but also is day to day genius with his patients.

- in Old Bridge, NJ |

Dr.Antoine I s the most caring and compassonate physician I know. He monitored me through a high risk twin pregnancy and helped me thru a difficult one. There is no one else I would have wanted to deliver my daughters. God bless him.

- in New Rochelle, NY |

Dr. Antoine has been my doctor for over 25 years and I hope he keeps working for many more years. He is top notch and very capable, and most importantly, a very compassionate and humane person.

- in Staten Island, NY |

Dr. Antoine has been my OB/GYN for the past 20+ years. He has become the family OB/GYN as he now takes care of my daughters, sisters, mother, a multitude of friends and anyone who listens when I offer a recommendation. He is caring, compassionate and most patient, but more importantly he is top in his field and I wouldn't put the care of anyone I love in the hands of anyone else.

- in Brooklyn, NY |

Humble man who is very knowledgeable in his field. He not only cares for his patients, but educates them. He takes a sufficient amount of time during every visit and always reaches out to his patients. After delivering 3 of my children several years ago, he has never forgotten me and always remembers his patients. As a high risk patient myself, I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for quality care and a doctor that really connects with patients.

- in BROOKLYN |

Dr. Antoine is an amazing fellow!no ones like him! Treats his pateints like his own children! Thank you dr. Antoine!

-Brooklyn,ny |

The most amazing doctor I've ever met! Dr. Antoines magic hands combined with his sterling character make him second to none!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Dr. Shai M. Pri-Paz, MD
1.98 miles away
Dr. Clarissa A. Bonanno, MD
1.27 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.