Dr. Clarel Antoine, MD

Dr. Clarel Antoine, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Male

Dr. Clarel Antoine, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Antoine is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center .

Dr. Antoine's Experience

See how Dr. Antoine's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Antoine

Dr. Antoine accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Antoine has admitting privileges.

Dr. Antoine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antoine to family and friends
    Dr. Antoine's Performance
    Brooklyn, NY |
    Amazing Dr and high risk pregnancy doctor. This is who patients are sent to when there is an issue or concern , because he is the best. I had a healthy full term baby and had it not been for Clarel I'm sure I would have had a different t outcome. He recommended a cerclage when others thought not needed. My son would have been delivered much earlier. He is in my mind a 'baby whisperer' and we wouldn't trust anyone else in the care of our next.
    in Jersey City, NJ |
    Dr. Antoine is the kindest, gentlest, most caring physician I have ever known. I had a high risk pregnancy and threatened 2nd trimester miscarriage. He performed an emergency cerclage that sustained my pregnancy to full term. I have no doubt the outcome would have been different without Dr. Antoine's care and expertise. He also did an excellent job with my C-section delivery. I healed so fast and had very little pain just a few days after. The scar is also barely visible. He did a WONDERFUL job.
    New York, NY |
    Dr. Antoine immediately puts his patients at ease with his warmth and charm. One has the absolute sense that he has great compassion for his patients particularly at a time when that trait is most needed. As to his clinical ability, he is beyond reproach.
    Brooklyn, NY |
    i've been a patient of Dr. A's for 15 years. He is an excellent doctor and an amazing bedside manner. i can't imagine seeing anyone else. He's helpful, supportive, clear and most importantly he cares about his patients. Bet Doctor I've ever had!
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    I Really Dont know where to start . Doctor antoine is the nicest person i ever met . even before his medical professionalism. he is a warm, sweet, kind, loving person . his compassionate character and his deep medical knowledge makes him the best OB GYN NYC has to offer . doctor Antoine is a true professional . being under his care is the best gift you can give to pregnant women . his patience , his bedside manners . his professionalism is beyond the best . dont take my word on it . try him .
    New York, NY |
    Dr. Antoine is more than the doctor to deliver your children. He is a very special human being, who I feel priviledged to know. In addition to delivering my two children, Dr. Antoine has continued to care for me. He does so with intellegence, expertise, and compassion. He is always available if needed and completely present with me when I see him. He cares! As well, Dr. Antoine's staff is a reflection of his caring and nurturing ways.
    Teaneck, NJ |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Antoine’s for more than 20 years. Being a high risk patient I have been through a lot in my journey to have a family. Dr Antoine has been there for us every step of the way, with his expertise, guidance understanding and caring that is unparalleled. Not only is he a world-renowned brilliant physician, he is a wonderful person, who cares for you in all aspects with dignity and respect. I feel honored and privileged to be his patient.
    in Brooklyn NY |
    Dr. Antoine is so caring and companionate !! His diagnosis is always accurate ! I would definitely recommend him to everyone
    in New York, NY |
    Dr. Antoine has been my GYN for over 35 years. I can't see myself going to anyone but him. He is amazing, compassionate and so thorough. Any problems that I've had have always been taken care of. I can't say enough about him. If I ever move from New York, I will still come to New York for my appointments with him.
    in Lakewood |
    Dr. Antoine is an angel from Gd given to us so we can have children with peace of mind.
    Compassionate understanding and skillful care was the norm for our entire experience with Dr. Antoine. He was available on a personal level whether he responded to a phone call or during a routine office visit. He creates an environment with his staff that embraces everyone with a sense of inclusion and calm. We feel so lucky to have had Dr. Antoine as coach and doctor and know that his brilliance is not just his noteworthy academic credentials but also is day to day genius with his patients.
    in Old Bridge, NJ |
    Dr.Antoine I s the most caring and compassonate physician I know. He monitored me through a high risk twin pregnancy and helped me thru a difficult one. There is no one else I would have wanted to deliver my daughters. God bless him.
    in New Rochelle, NY |
    Dr. Antoine has been my doctor for over 25 years and I hope he keeps working for many more years. He is top notch and very capable, and most importantly, a very compassionate and humane person.
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Dr. Antoine has been my OB/GYN for the past 20+ years. He has become the family OB/GYN as he now takes care of my daughters, sisters, mother, a multitude of friends and anyone who listens when I offer a recommendation. He is caring, compassionate and most patient, but more importantly he is top in his field and I wouldn't put the care of anyone I love in the hands of anyone else.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Humble man who is very knowledgeable in his field. He not only cares for his patients, but educates them. He takes a sufficient amount of time during every visit and always reaches out to his patients. After delivering 3 of my children several years ago, he has never forgotten me and always remembers his patients. As a high risk patient myself, I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for quality care and a doctor that really connects with patients.
    in BROOKLYN |
    Dr. Antoine is an amazing fellow!no ones like him! Treats his pateints like his own children! Thank you dr. Antoine!
    Brooklyn,ny |
    The most amazing doctor I've ever met! Dr. Antoines magic hands combined with his sterling character make him second to none!
    Have you seen Dr. Clarel Antoine, MD?
    Are you Dr. Antoine?

Dr. Antoine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Antoine has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Antoine's Board Certifications

• Maternal & Fetal Medicine
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
    • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
    • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
    • Cervical Polyps
    • Cervicitis
    • Chlamydia Infections
    • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
    • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
    • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
    • Ectopic Pregnancy
    • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Endometriosis
    • Female Infertility
    • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Heart Disease
    • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
    • Lupus
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Postpartum Depression
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause

Ccny

Graduated in 1971

• French Creole
    • French

Dr. Antoine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antoine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
    • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
    • C-Section
    • Cholesterol Screening
    • Colporrhaphy
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
    • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
    • Syphilis Screening
    • Thyroid Screening
    • Tubal Ligation
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC