Dr. Clare M. Babino, MD

Dr. Clare M. Babino, MD

Gynecology | Female

Women's Wellness 3040 Highlands Pkwy SE Ste C, Smyrna, GA 30082 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

We are a Holistic an Integrative medical practice, treating the whole person not just their symptoms. We offer functional medicine testing to assist in the evaluation, and treatments may include nutritional support with supplements, herbal preparations or even IV nutrition. Ultimately we will assist each patient achieve optimal health.Read more

Dr. Babino's Experience

See how Dr. Babino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Babino

Dr. Babino accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Babino has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Babino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Babino to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Babino
Dr. Babino's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (18)
in Smyrna, GA |
She is knowledgeable with a great bedside manner, but the administrative practices and customer service of her staff are poor. I've experienced wait times an hour long, no returned phone calls and bad customer service from her staff.
in Kennesaw, GA |
I've been seeing Dr Babino for several years . The best Dr ever . I had major health issues. For years . Was seeing a Cardiologist, Gastroenterologists, and a Endroconologist . Been hospitalized several times each year and no one could tell me why I was being so sick. Over the years Dr Babino took the time to go through all my health issues ,did blood work on me that no other Doc would do and it's because of her I'm here to testify that she has saved my life. Love her and will forever gratefull
in Atlanta, GA |
I like Dr. Babino, but something is fishy and unorganized with their billing procedures and office person. I did my annual test which is covered by my insurance and I got billed directly. They told me to bring the bill in when I come back which should NOT be my responsibly, but theirs to correct and submit it to the insurance company. I am very worried this issue will not actually be resolved. Dr. Babino also did my blood work and I am nervous I will be receiving another bill for that.
in Atlanta, GA |
Words cannot express how many times this doctor has come to my rescue. She's my gyno, endo and gastro these days!!! She really takes the time with you and treat your condition. She understanding, caring and always returns your calls. She uses a mixture of wellness techniques and medicine to treat you.
in Atlanta, GA |
Unprofessional doctor and unprofessional nurses. I would never go here again. She had me do some bloodwork and lab work that costs me nearly $5,000. I just got the bill and saw her months ago. They kept assuring me that my insurance would pay for everything. It paid for only $482. I did not go back for a followup appointment because I felt like the whole outfit was shady. Little did I know how shady it was. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. I think the good reviews come from people who work for her.
in Smyrna, GA |
Dr. Babino is a kind, compassion Doctor who takes time with each patient. She was very thorough in addressing my concerns. I will continue to see her and recommend her very highly to others.
in Smyrna, GA |
I recommend Dr. Babino because she took time with me to talk to me about my situation and preferred methods of healthcare for me. I came in as a new patient and Dr. Babino made me feel very comfortable. Her staff is so friendly. They made the process of scheduling and paperwork as simple as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Babino.
in Marietta, GA |
She is very through and cares about me as a patient. She takes here time to listen to you and not rush you through the appointment. She offers other options to you before writing another prescription to find the true root cause of the issue.
Have you seen Dr. Clare M. Babino, MD?
Are you Dr. Babino?

Compare Dr. Babino

Smyrna, GA 30082

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.