Dr. Clare Babino, MD

Dr. Clare Babino, MD

Gynecology | Female

Women's Wellness 3822 Highlands Pkwy SE Bldg 9 Smyrna, GA 30082 Get Directions

We are a Holistic an Integrative medical practice, treating the whole person not just their symptoms. We offer functional medicine testing to assist in the evaluation, and treatments may include nutritional support with supplements, herbal preparations or even IV nutrition. Ultimately we will assist each patient achieve optimal health.

Dr. Clare Babino, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Smyrna, GA. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Babino is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Dr. Babino's Experience

See how Dr. Babino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Babino

Dr. Babino accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Babino has admitting privileges.

Dr. Babino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Babino to family and friends
Dr. Babino's Performance
in Lithonia, Ga |
Dr. Badino is an excellent doctor that's concerned with total health. I went to her because I was recently diagnoised as being a diabetic and she worked with on my diet and taking supplements and it works. I have not had to get on any medications. Thanks doc for taking time to explain that I could control my daily count by eating properly. GOD BLESS YOU.
in Smyrna, GA |
She is knowledgeable with a great bedside manner, but the administrative practices and customer service of her staff are poor. I've experienced wait times an hour long, no returned phone calls and bad customer service from her staff.
in Kennesaw, GA |
I've been seeing Dr Babino for several years . The best Dr ever . I had major health issues. For years . Was seeing a Cardiologist, Gastroenterologists, and a Endroconologist . Been hospitalized several times each year and no one could tell me why I was being so sick. Over the years Dr Babino took the time to go through all my health issues ,did blood work on me that no other Doc would do and it's because of her I'm here to testify that she has saved my life. Love her and will forever gratefull
in Atlanta, GA |
I like Dr. Babino, but something is fishy and unorganized with their billing procedures and office person. I did my annual test which is covered by my insurance and I got billed directly. They told me to bring the bill in when I come back which should NOT be my responsibly, but theirs to correct and submit it to the insurance company. I am very worried this issue will not actually be resolved. Dr. Babino also did my blood work and I am nervous I will be receiving another bill for that.
in Atlanta, GA |
Words cannot express how many times this doctor has come to my rescue. She's my gyno, endo and gastro these days!!! She really takes the time with you and treat your condition. She understanding, caring and always returns your calls. She uses a mixture of wellness techniques and medicine to treat you.
in Smyrna, GA |
Dr. Babino is a kind, compassion Doctor who takes time with each patient. She was very thorough in addressing my concerns. I will continue to see her and recommend her very highly to others.
in Smyrna, GA |
I recommend Dr. Babino because she took time with me to talk to me about my situation and preferred methods of healthcare for me. I came in as a new patient and Dr. Babino made me feel very comfortable. Her staff is so friendly. They made the process of scheduling and paperwork as simple as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Babino.
in Marietta, GA |
She is very through and cares about me as a patient. She takes here time to listen to you and not rush you through the appointment. She offers other options to you before writing another prescription to find the true root cause of the issue.
Have you seen Dr. Clare Babino, MD?
Are you Dr. Babino?

Compare Dr. Babino

Dr. Babino's Care Philosophy

Dr. Babino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Babino has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Babino's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Tulane

Completed in 1988

University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Babino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Babino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecology