Dr. Clare M. Babino, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Babino's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Babino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Babino

Dr. Babino accepts 12 insurance carriers

12 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Babino has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Babino

Dr. Babino's Review Details
4.1 based on 18 responses
Experience with Dr. Babino
Dr. Babino's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
in Atlanta, GA |
I like Dr. Babino, but something is fishy and unorganized with their billing procedures and office person. I did my annual test which is covered by my insurance and I got billed directly. They told me to bring the bill in when I come back which should NOT be my responsibly, but theirs to correct and submit it to the insurance company. I am very worried this issue will not actually be resolved. Dr. Babino also did my blood work and I am nervous I will be receiving another bill for that.
in Atlanta, GA |
Words cannot express how many times this doctor has come to my rescue. She's my gyno, endo and gastro these days!!! She really takes the time with you and treat your condition. She understanding, caring and always returns your calls. She uses a mixture of wellness techniques and medicine to treat you.
in Atlanta, GA |
Unprofessional doctor and unprofessional nurses. I would never go here again. She had me do some bloodwork and lab work that costs me nearly $5,000. I just got the bill and saw her months ago. They kept assuring me that my insurance would pay for everything. It paid for only $482. I did not go back for a followup appointment because I felt like the whole outfit was shady. Little did I know how shady it was. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. I think the good reviews come from people who work for her.
in Smyrna, GA |
Dr. Babino is a kind, compassion Doctor who takes time with each patient. She was very thorough in addressing my concerns. I will continue to see her and recommend her very highly to others.
in Smyrna, GA |
I recommend Dr. Babino because she took time with me to talk to me about my situation and preferred methods of healthcare for me. I came in as a new patient and Dr. Babino made me feel very comfortable. Her staff is so friendly. They made the process of scheduling and paperwork as simple as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Babino.
in Marietta, GA |
She is very through and cares about me as a patient. She takes here time to listen to you and not rush you through the appointment. She offers other options to you before writing another prescription to find the true root cause of the issue.
Have you seen Dr. Babino?
Are you Dr. Babino? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Babino

Why It Matters: Dr. Babino's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Disease

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Pelvic Exams

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

Graduated in 1984

Tulane

Completed in 1985

Tulane

Completed in 1988

University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Babino has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Babino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Babino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Babino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Babino

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Babino's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Babino

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Babino's Care Philosophy

We are a Holistic an Integrative medical practice, treating the whole person not just their symptoms. We offer functional medicine testing to assist in the evaluation, and treatments may include nutritional support with supplements, herbal preparations or even IV nutrition. Ultimately we will assist each patient achieve optimal health.