Nephrology  |
Dr. Claire Kassakian, MD
Dr. Claire Kassakian, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Portland, OR. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Kassakian is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center.

Good Samaritan office

1130 NW 22nd Ave Ste 640

Portland, OR 97210

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kassakian

Dr. Kassakian's Experience

Dr. Kassakian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Nephrology

• Nephrology

Dr. Kassakian does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acidosis
  • Chronic Glomerulonephritis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Gout
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Kidney Disease
  • Renal Hyperparathyroidism
  • Vasculitis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Hemodialysis

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Dartmouth Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Kassakian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kassakian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kassakian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kassakian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kassakian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kassakian to family and friends
Dr. Kassakian's Performance
in Portland, OR |
Dr Kassakian seemed smart and well prepared (my first appointment with her). She had reviewed my notes and knew my history with her colleague, Dr. Walczyk who retired. She listened well and gave me good information. I had confidence that she would be an excellent specialist for my particular disease (PKD).
Portland, OR |
My kidneys are a mess, I'm talking like 4 or more kidney stones a month mess! The answer from all of my previous Providers is to put my big girl panties on and accept that this is my future. Dr. Kassakian sensed that I had accepted defeat as my life, and instead of taking the easy way out she is determined to help me. She isn't an old jaded doctor yet! I hope she is always willing to help her patients achieve their best life!
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Kassakian is awesome! I am very fortunate to have her as my nephrologist. She is very capable in her specialty and does a great job explaining complicated information. She is very dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for me. Dr. Kassakian is a very caring person, and I completely trust she is acting in my best interests. She consults with her colleagues to assure the best quality diagnosis. Dr. Kassakian has a nice sense of humor. Bottom line, I recommend her very highly.
Portland, OR |
Dr. Kassakian has been a terrific doctor. Very informative and very knowledgeable.
Portland, OR |
Great experience. Dr. Kassakian listened and explained things well and is knowledgeable and down to earth.
Portland, OR |
Dr. Kassakian was instrumental in the fight to save my kidney. She goes out of her way to see that you have the best medical care possible. Her intelligence combined with her compassion makes for the perfect formula for your kidney health. I highly recommend her.
Portland, OR |
Dr. Kassakian was clear, thorough, and a dream to work with! I would highly recommend her. Likewise the staff in her office were kind and very patient when I had to cancel an appointment at the last minute.
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Kassakian has always gone above and beyond to make sure I have what I need and that I am getting the best care I can get. She's also incredibly personable and friendly. I have visited many nephrologists over the course of my kidney disease and they have all been pretty good, but Dr. Kassakian is by far the best.
in Portland, OR |
Excellent explanation of my condition and how to go forward
in Portland, OR |
Pleasure to partner with- attentive to personal healthcare needs and preferences.
Portland, OR |
Dr Kassakian is amazing . she is kind and a fantastic physician. The staff also was respectful and eay to work with. I highly recommend her
in Portland, OR |
Very impressed with the Dr Kassakian. Made me feel informed of what she was looking for and totally Express it
Portland, OR |
Very informative and reassuring.
in Portland, OR |
Dr Kassakian really cares about her patients.
in Damascus, OR |
She is a very well educated young doctor. She is understanding & takes the time to listen to any thing you have to say. I really like her & am very happy to have found her and have her as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Claire Kassakian, MD?
Are you Dr. Kassakian?