Dr. Claire Fung, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Claire Fung, MD
Dr. Claire Fung, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Snohomish, WA. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Fung is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.

Dr. Fung's Experience

See how Dr. Fung's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fung

Dr. Fung accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fung has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fung to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Fung's Performance
    FAIR
    Over 45 minutes
Seattle, WA |
I would give 0 stars if I could. I do NOT recommend her. When prescribing a new medication, she did not explain anything to me. I had no idea what the side effects were going to be, when to start, etc. Shortly after starting, I noticed some symptoms that were very concerning, I scheduled a follow up appointment, when trying to explain the problem she didn't seem to take note or care. A year later and I'm still dealing with the issue ... she has been unresponsive and extremely unhelpful.
in Snohomish, WA |
Dr. Claire Fung has been my doctor since she began practicing at Snohomish Everett Clinic. I appreciate her professionalism with a friendly touch. Dr. Fung helped get me through a difficult time that caused some heath concerns. Her empathy was comforting and appreciated. Dr. Fung was very alert to notice a particular drug I was taking was causing side effects and she immediately took me off the drug. Although I only see her two to three times a year she always remembers me.
in Lake Stevens, WA |
I was involved in a car accident hours before visiting Dr. Fung. My body and mind were NOT totally coherent. I was accused of making her feel uncomfortable when I was not totally understanding what I was saying myself. She may not have understood that I was still traumatized from the accident. I was banned from the clinic I had been going to for 14 yrs.
Have you seen Dr. Claire Fung, MD?
Are you Dr. Fung?

Compare Dr. Fung

Dr. Fung's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Fung has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fung's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Fung does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fung and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Fung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fung does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fung and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.