Dr. Claiborne G Whitworth IV, MD
Dr. Claiborne G Whitworth IV, MD is a Urology Specialist in Lexington, VA and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Whitworth IV has extensive experience in Urinary Conditions. They graduated from UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS in 1991. They are affiliated with Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital. Their office accepts new patients.
Carilion Clinic Urology - Lexington100 Spotswood Dr Lexington, VA 24450
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
- TrustworthyPatients said this doctor is trustworthy. • See reviews
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Whitworth IV
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Whitworth IV treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Whitworth IV treats other conditions, please contact the office at (540) 463-7108.
Compare with other Urinary Conditions specialists.
Dr. Whitworth IV is experienced in the area of Urinary Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about their experience.
Based on claims data for 12 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Whitworth IV's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Whitworth IV's conditions and procedures:
- Atrophic Vaginitis
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Diseases
- Bladder Diverticulum
- Bladder Infection
- Bladder Stones
- Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Chronic Prostatitis
- Destruction of Penile Lesion
- Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Genitourinary Cancers
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Infection
- Kidney Infection, Acute
- Kidney Stones
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
- Overactive Bladder
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Penile Implants
- Peyronie's Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cyst
- Prostate Diseases
- Prostate Procedures
- Prostate Stones
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Testicular Cancer
- Testicular Dysfunction
- Ureteral Stones
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Disorders
- Urinary Hesitancy
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Stones
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
- Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Whitworth IV accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Whitworth IV accepts the following insurance:
- The Local Choice-VA
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- KeyCare PPO
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Preferred PPO
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia HMO
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Optima Health
- United Healthcare
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.