Dr. Cini Abraham, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 49

Dr. Abraham

Rockwall Psychiatry

2249 Ridge Rd Rockwall, TX 75087

Dr. Cini Abraham, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Rockwall, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Abraham to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Abraham's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Abraham's conditions and procedures:

• Autism
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophrenia

Dr. Abraham accepts

Dr. Abraham accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Abraham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abraham

3.8

Dr. Abraham?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (18)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
  • Listened & answered questions (17)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (4)
This is my testimony of how much the Neurostar TMS treatment has helped me. Growing up, I was was a happy, healthy child with a loving family. I was active and extremely intelligent, and involved with school, friends, hobbies, and sports activities. But during college things started to change. I have struggled now for several years with anxiety and an ever-deepening depression, which no medications or counseling seemed to help. It has been difficult for all of those who love me to watch these changes, to see me slide into a dark place where they couldn’t reach me or help. All of my loved ones have been praying for a solution, and are very grateful that I was recommended for this treatment. After only 2 weeks I started noticing small changes, which filled me with hope. I was less negative in conversations. I was taking on long-overdue projects in her house. I was laughing and joking, participating in conversations. I was going places just to be out of the house. Such a blessing!
Hannah G – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
I have pretty severe PTSD from childhood trauma. Dr. Abraham has completely transformed my daily life. I was very worried to see a psychiatrist, but after my first appointment all of my fears were allayed. She has a comforting presence. She is very attentive. For the first time in my life I am starting to feel functional, and Dr. Abraham has played a tremendous role in that.
Meagen – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is a wonderful psychiatrist. She is very thorough and takes the time to listen. She has helped everyone in my family with their mental health. I have seen psychiatrists in the past and feel That none even come close to her level of expertise. If you are in the Rockwall area you cannot find a better mental health professional.
Zane S – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
I love Dr. Abraham and can’t imagine seeing another doctor. I as well as multiple family members have been seeing her for a few years now. She always spends the time needed with you to make sure you are doing well and your medication and dosage is really helping you. I love the office staff as well they are all so kind and helpful always. As well as Dr. Abraham, she genuinely cares for each of her patients and their well being. She is a bright light and I leave with a smile every time with her positivity. I would 100% recommend Dr. Abraham to anyone looking for a psychiatrist.
Malley Taylor – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is very nice and easy to talk to. I have been going to her for 12 years now and she is always very attentive and truly wants to help me. When prescribing medicine, she always starts on low doses to make sure my body can handle it and to make sure the meds are the best fit for me. She is also always available over the phone if there are any problems with meds or I am having difficulties with life in general. The office staff is wonderful as well--very friendly and kind.
Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is always a delight to visit. She makes the appointments very easygoing, and she is just very kind. She always points out the improvements I have made, which I greatly appreciate. I genuinely like going to her because I know she will always help me with the problems I have. She takes us much time as she needs with each patient. She is a great doctor and I am happy I found her.
Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
I love Dr. Abraham! She's wonderful. We've seen her for years. She's kind, attentive, incredibly knowledgeable, & has literally saved my family. She's cautious to prescribe medication & starts at low doses & monitors you in 30 or 45 days. Once the right dosage is obtained, she calls in a 90 day supply & you return in 3 months. Unfortunately, insurance doesn't understand why a psychiatrist won't change a 30 day to a 90 day. It's to ensure the patient's well being. The office staff is wonderful. Until you understand the confidentiality required, you may get annoyed at waiting until the reception desk is ready to speak with you, or that If you miss an appointment you are charged the full visit charge, which is clearly displayed in the waiting room. That policy strongly encourages patients to come when they need to be reassessed for their mental health. Everything done in that office is in the patient's best interest. Rarely do you find a doctor like her.
Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Dr.Abraham is excellent. She prescribes medicines and provides refills when they are truly needed. She doesn’t just give meds. She also requires therapy and long lasting treatment/coping skills. She is kind hearted, extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. Yes, she’s expensive and yes there’s a waiting list for new patients. And yes....she’s worth it.
Amy Fox – Oct 17, 2019
Thank you for your kind and appreciated remarks....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is a kind person and is always very careful about prescribing medications. However, I had to quit seeing her because it was always incredibly difficult to get refills on all the medications she prescribed me. She would not put refills on my bottles so I had to call her office every time I needed one, and she said she would send it over to the pharmacy and then proceed to not do it. It got so bad that I ended up having to call over and over again for weeks to receive any refills at al
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
My Daughter sees her and has no insurance ( single mom , hairdresser, so no benefits) . I pay cash for her Dr’s appointment. She missed an appointment and they charge a FULL APPOINTMENT FEE. Not a 25$ fee or 50$ fee. BUT A FULL FEE. I don’t know ????? if the Dr knows ....
Lisa Dixon, RN, CA-SANE in Houston , TX – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Took my pre-teen daughter to see her. She was extremely insensitive to the situation. In front of my daughter (treating her as an idiot), she proceeded to explain to me how I should hide knives, and meds because she considered my daughter to be a suicide risk. She should have sent my daughter out of the room for such a delicate discussion. My daughter left more depressed and upset than when we got there. With that level of insinsitivity we vowed never to see her again.
TX – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is great. She's nice, knowledgeable -- everything you'd want in a doctor. She takes the time to ask me questions and get to know me. Appts are made every 3 months. Her appts are approx 15 minutes. She looses stars because of her poor office staff! 1) Office staff may not be at the desk; therefore, cannot easily make a follow up appt 3) Call the following day, must leave a VM and wait for a return call. 4) Office policy does not permit mailing receipts. You see the catch 22?
md_adamson in Royse City, TX – May 25, 2017
Seeing her for 3 years now easy to talk too
Dk in Lone oak, tx – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abraham?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry