Dr. Cini Abraham, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 47

Dr. Abraham

Lazaro Counseling Center, LLC

2249 Ridge Rd Rockwall, TX 75087

Dr. Cini Abraham, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Rockwall, TX. She graduated from Dr Br Ambedkar Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Abraham accepts

Dr. Abraham accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Abraham's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.4

Dr. Abraham?
Dr. Abraham's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cini Abraham, MD
Dr.Abraham is excellent. She prescribes medicines and provides refills when they are truly needed. She doesn’t just give meds. She also requires therapy and long lasting treatment/coping skills. She is kind hearted, extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. Yes, she’s expensive and yes there’s a waiting list for new patients. And yes....she’s worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is a kind person and is always very careful about prescribing medications. However, I had to quit seeing her because it was always incredibly difficult to get refills on all the medications she prescribed me. She would not put refills on my bottles so I had to call her office every time I needed one, and she said she would send it over to the pharmacy and then proceed to not do it. It got so bad that I ended up having to call over and over again for weeks to receive any refills at al
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
My Daughter sees her and has no insurance ( single mom , hairdresser, so no benefits) . I pay cash for her Dr’s appointment. She missed an appointment and they charge a FULL APPOINTMENT FEE. Not a 25$ fee or 50$ fee. BUT A FULL FEE. I don’t know ????? if the Dr knows ....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Took my pre-teen daughter to see her. She was extremely insensitive to the situation. In front of my daughter (treating her as an idiot), she proceeded to explain to me how I should hide knives, and meds because she considered my daughter to be a suicide risk. She should have sent my daughter out of the room for such a delicate discussion. My daughter left more depressed and upset than when we got there. With that level of insinsitivity we vowed never to see her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is great. She's nice, knowledgeable -- everything you'd want in a doctor. She takes the time to ask me questions and get to know me. Appts are made every 3 months. Her appts are approx 15 minutes. She looses stars because of her poor office staff! 1) Office staff may not be at the desk; therefore, cannot easily make a follow up appt 3) Call the following day, must leave a VM and wait for a return call. 4) Office policy does not permit mailing receipts. You see the catch 22?
Seeing her for 3 years now easy to talk too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cini Abraham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abraham?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry