Contact provider for availability

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Wei

ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN ASSOC

1229 Madison St Ste 1600 Seattle, WA 98104

Dr. Cindy Wei, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Wei accepts

Dr. Wei accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Wei's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wei's Top Procedures and Conditions

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
high
high

Dr. Wei treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 81% of her peers

Dr. Wei treats this condition more than 81% of her peers

• Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

Dr. Wei?
Dr. Wei's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cindy Wei, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Wei is the one of the utmost medical doctors to whom I have nothing but great appreciation for. Dr. Wei, saw me for a melanoma located on my foot positioned between my first and second toe. The melanoma cells were removed and a skin graft was done. Dr. Wei took time to fully explain the procedure with all the pro's and Con's, the nursing staff was amazing during the procedure . I believe that Dr. Wei's integrity and wisdom is beyond words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindy Wei, MD?
I love this woman and I love woman doctors; why? they listen to you, and with a plastic surgeon I think that’s incredibly important since you have to put the results you want into their head. She is that rare combination of imagination and skill. She will not stop until you are happy with your results, and I am a very happy liposuction patient, plus she is kind and has a sense of humor which score major points with me. She was recommended to me by another doctor who’s done co-surgery with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindy Wei, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Cindy Wei. After my oncologist informed me of the need for a mastectomy, I met with three different surgeons about breast reconstruction. Dr. Wei was the only one who took the time to talk with me about ALL my options. She was kind and supportive and patient throughout the entire process. She was quick to respond whenever I had questions or concerns and always managed to accommodate my unusual schedule. I am so grateful I found Dr. Wei!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindy Wei, MD?
After a breast cancer diagnosis, that led to a bilateral mastectomy, Dr Wei was recommended for the reconstruction of my breasts by the surgeon who did the mastectomy. I will never be grateful enough for that recommendation. Dc Wei has been a total delight to work with. She is a great listener and very good at explaining procedures in simple terms and did a fantastic reconstruction work. The silver lining is that I now receive compliments for my breast which was pretty unexpected to start with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindy Wei, MD?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Wei. Her detail to address every facet of what would happen before, throughout, & after my surgery was meticulous. My original surgeon who was going to do my surgery referred me to Dr. Wei because of her knowledge & skill of reconstructive micro-surgery. He felt that she would do a much better job. She is truly a skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend her. She is very personable and puts you at such comfortable ease with your surgery. Pleasant follow-ups too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindy Wei, MD?
Dr. Wei is an exceptional and talented surgeon. My daughter was referred to her in August of 2016. Dr. Wei did a wonderful job in providing a treatment plan, follow up appointments and caring nature which helped ease some of my daughter's anxiety. Dr. Wei was able to help my daughter overcome some self conscious feels with her scars. Dr. Wei is highly recommended by our family. She truly is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindy Wei, MD?
Dr Wei is not only a very skilled and conscientious surgeon with great attention to detail but is also kind person who is considerate of her patient's needs. She is accessible and easy to communicate with. You can tell she enjoys what she does and her office is well run.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindy Wei, MD?
Dr. Wei is a wonderful surgeon with an exceptional attention to detail. She takes time to explain her ideas in providing the best medical care to her patients. Her bedside manner makes her very personable and easy to talk to. She does excellent follow up appointments; and her staff give a very professional attitude at atmosphere to her office. I highly recommend Dr. Wei to anyone in Washington state for cosmetic services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindy Wei, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wei?