Dr. Cindy Opolka, MD

Dr. Cindy Opolka, MD

Family Medicine | Female

West Michigan Family Medicine 2120 43rd St SE Ste 200 Kentwood, MI 49508 Get Directions

Dr. Cindy Opolka, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Kentwood, MI. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Opolka is affiliated with Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital.

Dr. Opolka's Experience

See how Dr. Opolka's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Opolka

Dr. Opolka accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Opolka has admitting privileges.

Dr. Opolka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Opolka to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Opolka's Performance
Grand Rapids, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Opolkas for 3 years now and am very happy with her. She always spends a lot of time with me. Every appointment that I have had with her she sits in the chair and has a conversation with me. This is not what I have been accustomed to with my last Dr. She would discuss my issues, quickly , and then send her PA in to finish. I am very happy with Dr. Opolka.
Denver, CO |
I have seen both Dr. Opolka and her Pa in her office and have loved both of them. They spent plenty of time and answered all of my questions. There have been two times that I have or my kids have needed same day appointments and they got us right in no problem.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
My wife expressed a few concerns, and Doctor Opolka was very blunt, and just told her things to do (prescribed meds, and told her she would need blood work), without explaining what may be the issue. I never got to see the doctor at all. Reception staff was rude, and when I expressed that a mistake had been made (scheduling had been mixed up), they immediately told me that I would not be able to return, ever, with no exceptions. Rude reception, too blunt service, bad location. Avoid!!!
Grand Rapids, MI |
I went in for a physical and a questions. Dr. Opolka decided that I had too many questions to discuss during my physical and split my appointments in two. This would have been fine if she spent time to talk with me. Instead, the visit lasted no more than 15 minutes and she did not go into detail. I was billed $187 for this visit and she didn't even look at me and I still need to have an actual physical. I was told I was billed so much because she made a referral, and answered many questions.
in Kentwood, MI |
Very knowledgable & caring Doctor, sits down and discusses all concerns!
Have you seen Dr. Cindy Opolka, MD?
Are you Dr. Opolka?

Compare Dr. Opolka

}

Dr. Opolka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Opolka has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Opolka's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• High Cholesterol

Wayne State University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Opolka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Opolka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Immunization