Dr. Cindy F. Hoffman, DO

Dr. Cindy F. Hoffman, DO

Dermatology | Female | 59 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hoffman specializes in Dermatology and practices in Carmel, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hoffman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hoffman's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hoffman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hoffman

Dr. Hoffman accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hoffman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Hoffman
Dr. Hoffman's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (19)
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
I have been to the Yorktown office more times than i can count, and each time was an ordeal. Every visit was for the same thing (a rash on my lips) after about 5 visits and countless random skin creams they finally opted for a biopsy, 2 weeks later i come back, had to pay another co-pay even though it was a follow-up, and they finally figured out it was eczema and then they tell me there is no cure. I think it's safe to say Dr. Hoffman is the worst doctor or any kind that I've been to.
in New Haven, CT |
Made an appt for a full body checkup and to look at a suspicious mole. Dr. Hoffman looked at my problem, gave me the clear and then told me I needed to reschedule the full body checkup because they were extremely busy. I complied, made another appt and when came for that appt they told me I was late and they needed to reschedule again. (Their scheduling error) I left. Going back to my Westchester dermatologist, It may be a drive but at least they are competent and nice. Horrible office.
in Carmel, NY |
I would not recommend this dermatologist. In addition to extremely long wait times both in the waiting and exam rooms (I tend to be more understanding of physicians that are called away for emergencies and surgeries and their office wait times. ), she seems to be making most of her money on the frequency of the visit (overbooking patients) verses proper treatments. As a child of a physician, I found her knowledge and communications skills extremely poor.
Yorktown, NY |
She is focused on beauty appointments, if you have a medical issue do yourself a favor and DRIVE farther to a medical group associated with a medical center and hospital. It's worth the commute! Your health is too important, don't get booked for appointments after Botox patients who pay out of pocket.
in Carmel, NY |
What i like was that as soon as she heard just one of my issues she just took over and ask me a few other questions on what ive been dealing with and all her questions were exactly all the questions i had and were answered and treated..and my issues have been really getting better everyday...
Brewster, NY |
First of all the staff at this place is just rude especially whoever Judy is and the woman at the front desk, the older one. I went in there to by a product and they were understaffed and the woman just had an Atitude with me from the second I walked in. Also I feel like this dr is rather flaky and is just guessing half the time. I only go there is I absolutely have to. They need more dermatologists in this area
We have been going to the Carmel offfice for about three years and the wait time has become one hour. Why not just make my appointment for an hour later? When I spoke to the receptionist they didn't seem to care.
in Peekskill |
My wife called and was connected to the Yorktown office on Wednesday 2/10 at around 3 pm. Receptionist on the phone was extremely rude and not capable of handling a simple appointment request for our son. The receptionist acted burdened and upset when asking my wife about what insurance we have. Wife tried to explain but was spoken over, not able to get in a word while the receptionist just kept speaking in a high tone. My wife hung up on her and made an appointment elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Cindy F. Hoffman, DO?
Are you Dr. Hoffman?

Compare Dr. Hoffman

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.