Dr. Cindy Duke, MD

Dr. Cindy Duke, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Cindy Duke, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read her story

Nevada Fertility Institute, Las Vegas, NV

8530 W Sunset Rd # 310

Las Vegas, NV 89113

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke's Experience

Dr. Duke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Duke's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Duke "Welcome to Nevada Fertility Institute, and thank you for your interest in our center. NFI was founded to provide residents of Las Vegas and its surrounding areas with a local home for world-class fertility care. We are proud to offer the latest diagnostic and treatment options for both female and male patients, and we are committed to service excellence at every step of our patients' reproductive journeys. At NFI, our service model is based on patient-centered healthcare, which allows us to accommodate our patients' values and preferences along with their medical needs and design a truly individualized care plan for each patient. Our team is dedicated to providing compassionate, one-on-one service that places the highest priority not only on our patients' outcomes, but also their experiences while under our care. Professionally, I feel incredibly fortunate to call NFI my home. Our comprehensive, state-of-the-art facility is unparalleled in the region, and our hand-picked team of experts and staff are truly among the brightest and most devoted individuals I've ever known. We look forward to the opportunity of meeting you and working together to help you achieve your dream of growing your family."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Duke does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • John Hopkins Univ

Dr. Duke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Duke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duke to family and friends
Dr. Duke's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
Everybody in the office was very friendly. Dr Duke was exceptional, she listened to all my concerns and made sure I understood everything. I am very happy for coming here.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Duke and her staff are all very friendly and professional. They have been very helpful throughout our IVF process so far. Her staff even answered emails on their time off work and met with us at their office on their own time.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr.Cindy Duke is awesome.She really takes the time out to explain things in a way that I can understand.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Both Dr. Duke and the staff at Nevada Fertility have been wonderful. I really appreciate that Dr. Duke takes the time to explain everything about each step of the process and is always willing to answer my millions of questions. The nurses and staff at Nevada Fertility are always professional and friendly. I definitely recommend Nevada Fertility to anyone looking for a compassionate and caring fertility specialist.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Duke is very good she took her time with me to break down the results of my sample.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Duke really took the time to understand our specific circumstances. She spent over an hour with us on our first appointment. She was very genuine in wanting to get us a healthy pregnancy and baby. She took the time with my husband and I to start our testing and made sure that we understood how and why everything was progressing with our treatments. I am very grateful that I found Dr. Duke and the amazing staff at Nevada Fertility Institute.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Duke and the staff have been nothing short of amazing! Everyone is warm, professional, knowledgeable and compassionate (from the front desk to the door).
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very informative, very knowledgeable staff.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Duke identified issues that two other clinics overlooked that significantly impede my chances for getting pregnant and staying pregnant. Her comprehensive approach will help to improve my overall health, in addition to helping me improve my chances of getting pregnant.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very nice and knowledgeable. It is nice to have a clear plan and to be able to make informed decisions.
in Las Vegas, NV |
She is always available for help and questions. Highly recommend her.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Duke is fantastic, thorough and clear with her explanations.
Have you seen Dr. Cindy Duke, MD?
Are you Dr. Duke?