Dr. Cindy Daly, MD

Dr. Cindy Daly, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Cindy Daly, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Leonardtown, MD. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

25480 Point Lookout Rd

Leonardtown, MD 20650

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Daly

See how frequently Dr. Daly performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tinnitus
Earwax Buildup
Perforated Eardrum

Dr. Daly's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Hahnemann University
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Hahnemann University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Temple University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Daly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daly to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Daly's Performance
in Mechanicsville, Maryland |
Dr. Daly treated a very painful sinus issue that I was experiencing. She was professional as was her staff. I had all of my questions answered and returned to her office for follow-up allergy shots. I am very satisfied with my treatment from Dr. Daly.
Baltimore, MD |
She do not deserve 1 star!! SHE just looks in your ear and says it's infected.. She tries to rush you out the office, with out understanding her patient. I will not recommended anyone to go to her ever!!
Maryland |
I took the time to drive all the way over to her and she did not take any time with me. She was interrupted my her exceeding rude staff who took minutes from my appt then she rushed me out stating I didnt know what I was speaking about. She didnt know what she was talking about in the literal 9 minutes I got from her. She acted as if she was some big time NYC or LA doctor and she was useless I ended up finding a doc completely different then her who helped me but she was nasty.
Port Republic, MD |
We brought in our 4 year old son to have his ears which have heavy wax build up to be checked. She looked and wanted us to clean with peroxide. His ears were impacted that day and continue to be after we tried her remedy . She should've flushed his ears until the ear drum was visible. Instead she sent him home with impacted ears. Now we are scheduling to see another more efficient provider. Waste of time and will not return to this provider .
in Leonardtown, MD |
Performed a tonsillectomy on my son earlier this week. Wonderful job and he's healing nicely. Awesome staff as well! Highly recommend!!
in Lexington Park, MD |
Do not waste your time. I have had severe ear pain and discharge since august. After numerous edits bouts of antibiotics and allergy treatments no response. Finally was referrered to dr daly for possible tubes. She took 30 seconds to look at my ear, shoving the tool in my ear causing more pain, and did a hearing test. Said I had an outer ear infection and use cortisone cream and deal with it. Waste of money and time and it's now December and I still have fluid, bloody discharge, and extreme pain
in Maryland |
Dr. Daly performed a tonsillectomy on my daughter last week. She was EXTREMELY thorough in explaining the procedure to both me and my daughter, and with the post-surgery instructions. We had our follow-up visit this week, and the healing is going as expected. I called a couple of more times due to continued pain, and the office was very receptive, warm and answered my numerous questions. I am extremely pleased with her personable service and her professionalism, and would highly recommend her
La Plata, MD |
Went in for severe ear pain after being referred by my GP for a bad ear infection that wouldn't go away. Dr. Daly spent two seconds listening to my symptoms took me for a hearing test (which hearing was never a problem) then proceeded to tell me "well you might have nerve damage, but sometimes people think they are sick and dwell on it so much they convince themselves somethings wrong," handed me my file and walked out. What a waste of time and money.
in Mechanicsville, Md |
Dr. Daly just did my surgery this morning. She is very professional and very nice. She went over everything before surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Daly.
in Mechanicsville |
It's the staff that is horrible. I called to get an appointment for my kid and the receptionist asked what was wrong. I told her he had an earache and couldn't hear. I had taken him to urgent care to no avail. He is a past client of Dr. Daly. She then says Dr. Daly had no openings today or tomorrow and was out the remainder of the week. Why ask what the problem is if you can't get an appointment! Obviously he isn't in enough pain to get an appointment.
in Mechanicsville, MD |
Do Not waste your time! The worst experience I have ever had from a doctor. Very rude and unprofessional. Violated my patient and Hippa rights. Did not look at my medical history or treat my symptoms.
in Lexington Park, MD |
Did not listen to anything i said, ended up being ear infection; went to urgent care to be diagnosed a month later after two weeks of steroids where my hearing was muted and nothing changed. Not mention a hundred and twenty five dollar bill for wasting my time and that was after insurance, don't waste your time here.
Have you seen Dr. Cindy Daly, MD?
Are you Dr. Daly?