Dr. Cindy Corpier, MD

Dr. Cindy Corpier, MD

Nephrology  |
Dr. Cindy Corpier, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

13154 Coit Rd Ste 100

Dallas, TX 75240

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Corpier

See how frequently Dr. Corpier performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gout
Chronic Kidney Diseases
high
End-Stage Renal Disease
high

Dr. Corpier's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Nephrology

• Hypercalcemia
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders

• Baylor University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Beth Israel Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Corpier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Corpier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corpier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Corpier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corpier to family and friends
Dr. Corpier's Performance
in Royse City |
Discovered I have kidney disease in 2014 and I must say it was pretty frightening. Luckily I found Dr Copier. From the very beginning she has taken the time to carefully explain my condition and answer all my questions. Her experience and knowledge gives you confidence and her kindness puts you at ease. She’s a wonderful Doctor and a wonderful person.
in Corsicana, TX |
Dr. Corpier is the most kind compassionate doctor I have ever met. She truly cares about her patients and it shows during your visit. She just doesn't run in and out the room like most physicians. She takes the time to listen and answer questions. She cares about your entire health, not just your kidneys. Her smiling face and warmth she generates is super human. I feel blessed to have found her. I drive over 100 miles round trip to see her, but I would double that any day! She's amazing!! Golde!
in Plano, TX |
My visit with Dr Corpier was excellent She make me feel comfortable and per her knowledge and presentation i understood my possibilities.She spent time answering all my questions. I actually feel Blessed to have met her and having her as my Doctor
in Farmers Branch, TX |
I've seen Dr. Corpier several times now and I am very impressed with her thorough examination, detailed explanations and courteous and caring attitude. She understands well how various conditions work together and has taken the time to explain complicated issues in a clear and concise way. Dr. Corpier has been very patient, caring and kind. She celebrates and encourages her patients' victories.
New York |
We had an excellent experience with Dr Corpier. She spent a lot of time going over everything with us, was very thorough, patient and knowledgeable. Her staff was a pleasure to deal with. From the scheduler over the phone to the nurse in the office, everyone was so helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr Corpier to family and friends.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Corpier has helped me navigate the waters of Stage 3 Kidney Disease plus uti issues. She is thorough, professional & caring. She listens and makes me feel like I am her only patient, or, at least, her favorite one! I am certain she makes all her patients feel that way. I may have to wait awhile once I arrive, but she is worth the wait. I feel like the administrative staff works hard to fit me in if I need to see her quickly. Her nurse, Andrea, is also professional & congenial.
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr. Corpier is the best. I would recommend her to anyone. She takes her time and listens to your concerns and gives her best opinions on how to solve the problems. Always seems to care about your medical issues no matter how small or large.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Corpier is very pleasant, extremely thorough and straight talking. She discovered health issues that have missed by other MD's! Two in particular that may have saved my life-- an issue with my left carotid [corrected by surgery] and most recently an abdominal aortic aneurysm-- surgery was schedule today for mid-August! The latter if unattended to could have ruptured and led to death.
Dallas TX |
In general I have a lot of respect and admiration for all medical staff personnel. I have to write this review though because my conscience is advising me to warn others. Dr. Corpier may be a competent doctor but I cannot be sure because she rarely interacts with me in any meaningful way during my dialysis treatments. The interactions that I have had with her have all been negative, even bordering on hateful. She is dismissive, disrespectful and anything but caring. I am sorry to report this.
Have you seen Dr. Cindy Corpier, MD?
Are you Dr. Corpier?