Dr. Ciao Newman, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 49 reviews.
Author:
Love Dr. Newman when she took time out to visit me and give me reassurance. She listen and was very concern.
Author:
Dr. Newman is a very compassionate and thorough doctor. Her Nurse Practictioners are some of the best anywhere. You don't get to see the Dr a lot of times, but I feel like I'm always in good hands.
Author:
She might be an amazing doctor, but she farms most of her appointments to nurse practitioners without giving her patients a choice. This is a really bad way to run a clinic.
Author:
Dr. Newman was so understanding and really listens .
Author:
The Dr and nurse practiciners here actually seem to care about your health and that your health improves.
Author:
I can not recommend this Doctor and her clinic for the following reasons: This is a clinic with 1 Doctor and 3 Nurse Practitioners, Doctor rarely sees anyone. Was a patient there for 4 years and only saw Doctor in a hallway in passing during that time. Go here at your own risk!
Author:
I can never see the doctor. Always nurse practitioners, it’s very frustrating when you have an ongoing condition. Wait times are awful so they are nice but medical problem does not get proper follow up cause the doctor is not in
Author:
Awesome group of nurse practitioners ( Ginger Steward) and Dr. Newman is a great Doctor!
Author:
Dr. Newman has very poor bedside manner. She interrupts patients when they talk. I will never return because the wait times are awful even with an appointment. The staff is rude and unprofessional. There are a few good clinics in this area but I would advise you to exclude this one.
Author:
Dr. Newman and the entire staff are very professional and it seems to me their main focus is total thorough patient care. I've been a patient of theirs for over 3 years. The office is open 7 days a week! This is a huge value for those that work, or for those patients that must rely on family/friends to take them on the weekends. I wish you didn't have to listen to a rather lengthy message only to leave a voice mail! However, they DO CALL YOU BACK WITHIN AN ACCEPTABLE TIME FRAME!
Author:
I have never seen this doctor only a FNP. The nurse triage is a baby and is rude with no compassion. She treats people like they are cows putting them in another room to wait. I waited 2 1/2 hours after that was sent to Er. If it was such an emergency why did they make me wait so long!! They justify but never treat properly. Medically or professionally.
Author:
You can not see Dr. Newman. When you ask to see her, you are told that if she decides to not see patient's then you have no choice. The staff never call patient's back nor are you allowed to speak to the FNP. They don't talk to patients on the phone nor does the nurse call you is what I was told. Completely unhappy with this facility.
Author:
I read the review that said the waits are long and they can be if you don't have an appointment. The main reason is because Dr. Newman and the FNP take their time and listen. They truly care about their patients. The no me by name, they know my health conditions and they care!!!!
Author:
Wait times are always very long. My mother rarely sees Dr. Newman but one of the FNPs. It is difficult to get in if she is sick so we will typically go to a Minor Medical. I'm not please with this office but my mother refuses to change doctors as she has been a patient here for several years.
Author:
I just love her! So sweet and she knows her stuff. She saved my grandfathers life!