Dr. Chukwuemeka Oragwu, MD

Family Medicine | Male

FAMILY PRACTICE DOCTORS PA 1485 FM 1960 Bypass Rd E Ste 100 Humble, TX 77338 Get Directions
Dr. Chukwuemeka Oragwu, MD
Dr. Chukwuemeka Oragwu, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Humble, TX. He is 46 years old. Dr. Oragwu is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital.

Dr. Oragwu's Experience

See how Dr. Oragwu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Oragwu

Dr. Oragwu accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Oragwu is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Oragwu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Oragwu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oragwu to family and friends
Dr. Oragwu's Performance
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Oragwu, is a doctor that shows care and concern for his patience. He is straightforward in explaining the plan to keep you healthy. I'm so impressed with the level care and concern that Family Practice Doctors has shown me that I almost cry when I speak about the awesome service that they provide. I am blessed to find Family Practice Doctors and I love them to the moon and back again. They are the real deal and I have no plans to ever switch doctors again.
in Humble, TX |
I'm thankful to Dr. Orawgu for taking the time to break down the science of living with blood pressure, and recognizing side effects. He advised that I'm blessed to know my condition so i can alter my lifestyle. I'm very thankful I discovered this office I needed a good set of people with great manners to give a direct diagnoses leaving no room for assumptions. I also brought my parents on board as patients they love their new Dr. We as a family are greatly satisfied.
in New Caney, TX |
Are these two even actually licensed to practice medicine? First, I saw Milady. She was in a rush. My appointment was scheduled too closely to their children needing to be picked up from school. I wanted blood work done. She was more interested in scheduling me an OBGYN appointment. Then, I saw Oragwu. He charged me $25 to tell me he was "dumbfounded" and could not tell me what was causing my ailments. Then, he refused to write me refills for my epipen even though doing so would save me $200+.
in Humble tx |
I love this office all the staff is amazing an a lot of help. Him and his wife are both amazing an take the time to help you understand an art a plan for you not just put you on meds an out the door you go.
Have you seen Dr. Chukwuemeka Oragwu, MD?
Are you Dr. Oragwu?

Compare Dr. Oragwu

Dr. Oragwu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Oragwu has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Oragwu's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Oragwu does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Oragwu and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Middlesex Hospital

• Igbo

Dr. Oragwu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oragwu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Oragwu does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Oragwu and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.