Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Khorsandi is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, Sunrise Children’s Hospital, Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center and St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus.

Las Vegas Office

2779 Sunridge Heights Pkwy Ste 100

Henderson, NV 89052

• Culinary Health Fund
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Khorsandi

As a plastic surgeon I believe in natural looking results that make patients feel their best.

Dr. Khorsandi's Experience

Dr. Khorsandi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast, Unilateral Giant
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Familial Osteoarthropathy of the Fingers
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Facelift
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Revision Surgery
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Villanova University
  • Advanced Aesthetic/Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Minimally Invasive Hand Surgery Training
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Khorsandi has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Khorsandi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khorsandi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khorsandi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khorsandi to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Khorsandi's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Khorsandi and staff. They are a humorous, caring and kind bunch. They made me feel extremely comfortable and provided extra attention to me. The office wait is a bit long, only because he is so busy. It was well worth it. I highly recommend his expertise.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Khorsandi & the staff at VIP are absolutely fantastic. After my first visit I knew made the right choice. His bedside manor, expertise, and qualifications far surpassed other surgeons. I could not be happier with my decision or the results. He fixed my nose allowing me to breathe better, helped with my chronic TMJ and migraines and literally saved my hand! I am incredibly grateful for Dr. Khorsandi and how he has changed my life! I highly recommend Dr. Khorsandi and VIP Plastic Surgery!
in Doha, DA |
I had an excellent Tummy tuck experience with Dr. Khorsandi. Here are some highlights of my experience. 1- The results. You can look up before/after photos on his website and decide for yourself. I am very pleased with the final results of my surgery 6 months later now. 2- The staff. Everyone I emailed, talked to, or met was very welcoming, professional, and always pleasant. 3- Out of town patients. Setting up a Skype consultation was easy, on time, and the Doc. was very patient with my questi
Henderson, NV |
Dr. Khorsandi is very knowledgeable, he takes the necessary time to devise an effective plan of care for his patients. His work is amazing! I had breast implant revision surgery and he far exceeded my expectations. He corrected the botched work of another surgeon, and produced results that helped restore my confidence. The suture lines are neat, clean and virtually undetectable. He corrected the asymmetry between my breasts by exchanging my implants and fixed my left areola. Thank You!
in Las Vegas, NV |
It is now a month and a half after the surgery and I know I made the right decision. He not only set out to make my nose how I wanted, but he even fixed some things the past surgeon did not! Not only does my nose look good, but I can use it for the intended purpose of breathing. In that regards Dr. Korsandi went above and beyond what I wanted. He took his time during the surgery to clean up the mess that was my nose, and I couldn't be happier breathing like a normal human being. I'm very happy!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Khorsandi has a kind and professional demeanor. He has an artist's eye for beauty. His staff is also beautiful inside and out! I would definitely go back, and recommend VIP to others.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've been a patient of Dr. khorsandi for about 4 years now &I have gotten multiple surgeries with him as well as my regular fillers and also lasers to help my acne & skin texture , Dr. Khorsandis office is a one stop office for all of your needs , he's an amazing doctor and will always give you his honest opinion , his bedside manners after surgery are great, the office is very nice and clean and his staff is super sweet and helpful.
in Henderson, NV |
I am 3 months post surgery. I had my nose done with vip plastic surgery and i have so much more confidence now because of this surgery. I went to a few consultations prior to picking Dr. khorsandi. I love the 3 D imaging that they have here. They can show you what you will look like after surgery and Dr. Khorsandi really hit a home run. He gave me the EXACT nose he promised. I am so happy with this office. He has amazing bed side manners and everyone at this office is so nice.
in Henderson NV |
I recently had lipo with fat grafting 6 weeks ago. I'm very happy with my results. Dr khorsandi is so amazing and does amazing work. I couldn't say enough nice things about this practice and the doctor. Everyone is so nice and friendly here. The doctor really take his time with you and will deliver the results he promised. I can't wait to come back and do my breast!
in Las Vegas, NV |
At the initial consultation(s) we were assured that Dr Khorsandi was comfortable completing the procedures my 17 year old daughter desired and were deemed medically necessary by her primary care physician due to her uncomfortably with her body image. She has been bothered by asymmetric breasts and an asymmetric waistline for 5 years+. She is a Cancer survivor. We booked the surgery feeling comfortable and confident that he could complete the surgeries as he assured us so ( Breast lift, with one
in Las Vegas, NV |
My experience with Dr. Khorsandi has been wonderful. He and his staff are extremely friendly and welcoming, treating you like a person rather than just a patient. He takes the time to thoroughly understand what you personally want and need. He keeps in mind what your end goal is, and creates a plan that is patient specific. His skill and expertise has allowed him to perform life-changing work on me. Dr. Khorsandi and the staff at VIP Plastic Surgery have truly made me feel like a VIP.
Dr. Khorsandi is a better salesman than he is a rhinoplasty surgeon.
in Las Vegas, Nc |
I had been considering a breast augmentation for about ten years but I didn't know where to begin or who to trust. I met with a couple doctors but when I had my consultation with Dr. Khorsandi I knew that was it. He was very knowledgeable and also understanding to my needs! Every visit has been pleasant and Im 100% happy with my results! They look even better than the 3D imaging! I would never go anywhere else. You get what you pay for and he was worth every cent!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, MD?
Are you Dr. Khorsandi?