Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD

Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Male
Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Zoumalan is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

9401 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1105

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of California
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Zoumalan

See how frequently Dr. Zoumalan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Eyelid Surgery
Entropion

Dr. Zoumalan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Tear Duct Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Zoumalan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zoumalan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zoumalan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zoumalan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zoumalan to family and friends
Dr. Zoumalan's Performance
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Zoumalan is not only the best eye doctor he is the only one who I would ever let touch my face, the office staff is always so accommodating and Dr. Zoumalan always takes his time to inform you on any process, what to expect, how to maintain, and I always feel comfortable in his hands .
in Santa Monica, CA |
Doctor is nice. I've had prior eyelid surgery and he did not recommend more surgery. They don't take Medicare. I waited a bit to see him they were busy but I was told in advance about the wait.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Zoumalan! Initially, I was only seeking a surgeon that could operate skillfully, to achieve maximum results. Not only was I beyond happy with my results, but I was pleasantly surprised by his expertise and friendliness. The staff is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Dr. Zoumalan was excellent! Results are important, but I received more than I anticipated, I found a place that makes post-op visits a treat!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I initially went into Dr. Zoumalan for a consultation for my eyes. I ended up not only having an Upper Lid Blepharoplasty with Dr. Zoumalan but have also found my botox/ filler injector for life!! Even If you do not need eye surgery Dr. Zoumalan does fabulous botox, and I recommend him to all my friends! It finally nice having a doctor I can trust with my injectables!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I had eyelid surgery done by Dr. Zoumalan 2 years ago and could not be more pleased. He is a very skilled surgeon who showed me nothing but compassion and professionalism. My entire experience with Dr. Zoumalan and his staff was exemplary. I highly recommend him.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Zoumalan`s office for many years now and I just love the place , great doctor and great staff, very professional ,very friendly...plus they make you feel comfortable! They always call to remind you for your appointments and are always ready to answer your questions. After all my visits I am always very satisfied.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Zoumalan was kind, attentive, very professional and did exactly what I wanted. I thought him, and his staff, were wonderful. I have worked with other plastic surgeons for my injectables, and he was the first person to do a fabulous job. The office was super clean, parking was easy, my appointment began on time and I left the office completely satisfied. I will absolutely return.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I love Dr Zoumalan. He is amazing with everything cosmetic for the face (fillers, botox, eye lid surgery). He has always been so attentive, kind, and meticulous in his practice. The office and the staff are the greatest.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Zoumalan is a great doctor and caring individual. He has a lot of compassion and excellent bedside manner. While Dr Zoumalan has never performed surgery on me, he keeps my face looking youthful and refreshed with injectable fillers and botox. He is an expert in this along with eyelid surgery. In addition, he has referred me to high quality doctors like himself that have helped me with other treatments. Looking for a good doctor. How about a GREAT one. Well then try Dr. Zoumalan!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Everything from the first phone call and consult to the post-op treatment was amazing. Dr.Zoumalan really listened to my needs and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I recommend Dr. Zoumalan to anyone considering eyelid or any other plastic surgery!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I do not normally leave a lot of reviews but I wanted to given how great Dr.Zoumalan and his staff were. I recently had an eyelid surgery and could not be any happier. I chose Dr.Zoumalan cause he is an expert in blepharoplasty and because he had great reviews online.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Zoumalan spent a lot of time with me in our consultation. He carefully explained the procedure but more importantly, he made sure that understood what he was explaining. He took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He walked me through what to expect after the surgery and when I would see results. His staff was also very efficient and friendly! I have complete faith in his capability as a surgeon, and he is incredibly nice to work with -- what more could you ask for!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I wasn't super excited to undergo eyelid surgery, but my field of vision was beginning to be seriously impaired. I cannot begin to explain how great it is to be able to have that peripheral vision back. However, the amazing thing is that I look 15 years younger! What a great job Dr. Zoumalan did.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
This place is great! I came here upon recommendation from a coworker and I am pleased with my results after just one appointment. Dr. Zoumalan was great- he thoroughly explained the process, informed me of what to expect and was completely honest about the potential outcomes. I will be returning and I could not be happier!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I had an eyelid and brow lift surgery done by Dr. Zoumalan six months ago, and just saw him for my followup. I am so thrilled with my results! He is so professional and sweet and sooo talented! He made me very at ease and his staff was also so wonderful and professional throughout my amazing journey with them. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a cosmetic oculoplastic specialist!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I wanted an Oculoplastic surgeon for my under eye area. Dr. Zoumalan is absolutely wonderful- personable, and of course extremely knowledgeable and skilled. Dr. Zoumalan and his staff made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked into the office. I ended up getting fillers for my under eye bags and they look amazing. Dr. Zoumalan will now be my 'go to' for any cosmetic procedures. So good! Wonderful experience!!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I have been to Dr. Zoumalan for multiple procedures over the years (eyelid surgery, brow lift, fillers, microneedling!) and each time I have been impressed by his professionalism, and dedication. He always spends a lot of time walking me through the procedure and aftercare. He has a great caring manner that makes you feel that you are in good hands. I highly recommend him!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
So thrilled with my eyelid surgery, I had some pretty droopy eyelids and the surgery Dr. Zoumalan made such a difference. He was thoughtful in spending time with me during my exam, and I could tell he was very detailed in his work. His hands are delicate and gentle and the results speak for themselves.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
Are you Dr. Zoumalan?