Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male

Dr. Zoumalan

BEVERLY HILLS ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGE

9401 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1105 Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 2004 and specializes in ophthalmology and oculoplastic surgery.

Dr. Zoumalan accepts

Dr. Zoumalan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Health Net
Health Net of California
Large Group PPO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Zoumalan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Zoumalan?
Dr. Zoumalan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Zoumalan is not only the best eye doctor he is the only one who I would ever let touch my face, the office staff is always so accommodating and Dr. Zoumalan always takes his time to inform you on any process, what to expect, how to maintain, and I always feel comfortable in his hands .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
Doctor is nice. I've had prior eyelid surgery and he did not recommend more surgery. They don't take Medicare. I waited a bit to see him they were busy but I was told in advance about the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Zoumalan! Initially, I was only seeking a surgeon that could operate skillfully, to achieve maximum results. Not only was I beyond happy with my results, but I was pleasantly surprised by his expertise and friendliness. The staff is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Dr. Zoumalan was excellent! Results are important, but I received more than I anticipated, I found a place that makes post-op visits a treat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I initially went into Dr. Zoumalan for a consultation for my eyes. I ended up not only having an Upper Lid Blepharoplasty with Dr. Zoumalan but have also found my botox/ filler injector for life!! Even If you do not need eye surgery Dr. Zoumalan does fabulous botox, and I recommend him to all my friends! It finally nice having a doctor I can trust with my injectables!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I had eyelid surgery done by Dr. Zoumalan 2 years ago and could not be more pleased. He is a very skilled surgeon who showed me nothing but compassion and professionalism. My entire experience with Dr. Zoumalan and his staff was exemplary. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Zoumalan`s office for many years now and I just love the place , great doctor and great staff, very professional ,very friendly...plus they make you feel comfortable! They always call to remind you for your appointments and are always ready to answer your questions. After all my visits I am always very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
Dr. Zoumalan was kind, attentive, very professional and did exactly what I wanted. I thought him, and his staff, were wonderful. I have worked with other plastic surgeons for my injectables, and he was the first person to do a fabulous job. The office was super clean, parking was easy, my appointment began on time and I left the office completely satisfied. I will absolutely return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I love Dr Zoumalan. He is amazing with everything cosmetic for the face (fillers, botox, eye lid surgery). He has always been so attentive, kind, and meticulous in his practice. The office and the staff are the greatest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
Dr. Zoumalan is a great doctor and caring individual. He has a lot of compassion and excellent bedside manner. While Dr Zoumalan has never performed surgery on me, he keeps my face looking youthful and refreshed with injectable fillers and botox. He is an expert in this along with eyelid surgery. In addition, he has referred me to high quality doctors like himself that have helped me with other treatments. Looking for a good doctor. How about a GREAT one. Well then try Dr. Zoumalan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
Everything from the first phone call and consult to the post-op treatment was amazing. Dr.Zoumalan really listened to my needs and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I recommend Dr. Zoumalan to anyone considering eyelid or any other plastic surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I do not normally leave a lot of reviews but I wanted to given how great Dr.Zoumalan and his staff were. I recently had an eyelid surgery and could not be any happier. I chose Dr.Zoumalan cause he is an expert in blepharoplasty and because he had great reviews online.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
Dr. Zoumalan spent a lot of time with me in our consultation. He carefully explained the procedure but more importantly, he made sure that understood what he was explaining. He took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He walked me through what to expect after the surgery and when I would see results. His staff was also very efficient and friendly! I have complete faith in his capability as a surgeon, and he is incredibly nice to work with -- what more could you ask for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I wasn't super excited to undergo eyelid surgery, but my field of vision was beginning to be seriously impaired. I cannot begin to explain how great it is to be able to have that peripheral vision back. However, the amazing thing is that I look 15 years younger! What a great job Dr. Zoumalan did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
This place is great! I came here upon recommendation from a coworker and I am pleased with my results after just one appointment. Dr. Zoumalan was great- he thoroughly explained the process, informed me of what to expect and was completely honest about the potential outcomes. I will be returning and I could not be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I had an eyelid and brow lift surgery done by Dr. Zoumalan six months ago, and just saw him for my followup. I am so thrilled with my results! He is so professional and sweet and sooo talented! He made me very at ease and his staff was also so wonderful and professional throughout my amazing journey with them. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a cosmetic oculoplastic specialist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I wanted an Oculoplastic surgeon for my under eye area. Dr. Zoumalan is absolutely wonderful- personable, and of course extremely knowledgeable and skilled. Dr. Zoumalan and his staff made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked into the office. I ended up getting fillers for my under eye bags and they look amazing. Dr. Zoumalan will now be my 'go to' for any cosmetic procedures. So good! Wonderful experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
I have been to Dr. Zoumalan for multiple procedures over the years (eyelid surgery, brow lift, fillers, microneedling!) and each time I have been impressed by his professionalism, and dedication. He always spends a lot of time walking me through the procedure and aftercare. He has a great caring manner that makes you feel that you are in good hands. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?
So thrilled with my eyelid surgery, I had some pretty droopy eyelids and the surgery Dr. Zoumalan made such a difference. He was thoughtful in spending time with me during my exam, and I could tell he was very detailed in his work. His hands are delicate and gentle and the results speak for themselves.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zoumalan?