Dr. Christopher P. Zipp, DO

Dr. Christopher P. Zipp, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 47 years old

Family Medicine practices are based upon fostering an ongoing personal relationship between physicians and patients. They Provide comprehensive treatment and coordination of care for men and women of all ages, including infants and the elderly. As your primary care physician, we're the resource for all your health care needs-today and tomorrow, offering a full range of preventive services, from physical exams with blood work, to lab tests and screenings, to care for chronic illness.Read more

Dr. Zipp's Experience

See how Dr. Zipp's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zipp

Dr. Zipp accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zipp has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Zipp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zipp to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Zipp
Dr. Zipp's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (27)
in Morristown, NJ |
I specifically chose Dr Zipp as my new PCP based on other patient reviews and because of the nature of the practice. I like that it is a teaching practice. Dr Zipp himself is very thorough, extremely personable, takes ample time to listen to you and to develop a good interpersonal relationship. You are not rushed or made to feel like a number. The front office staff are exceptionally pleasant, professional and efficient. Overall I was very happy and Dr Zipp met all my expectations.
in Morristown, NJ |
I recently switched to Dr.Zipp & I'm so glad I did! He is so knowledgeable, nice & on top of things! Recently diagnosed with diabetes, he could've terrified me but instead made me feel so relaxed! Now I feel better than I have in 10 years!! My husband is going to see him next!
in Sparta, NJ |
A truely intelligent, talented, and compassionate doctor and human being who didn't shy away from telling me the truth about my condition, yet reached out to me to support and motivate me to continue on. I will always remember and admire his candor and compassion. He is my doctor, the best I have found. Bruce Krol
Wharton, NJ |
Dr Zipp was very courteous, knowledgeable, and made me very comfortable. I will recommend him to my patients, family, and friends.
in North Jersey |
What an excellent experience for my first visit. Recently switched practitioners and have heard excellent things about Dr. Zipp. Have been going through a lot of health concerns over the past year and he was happy to hear it all. Not only did he not prescribe me medicine like any other doctor but he gave me great advice to start my journey to optimal health.
in Montville, NJ |
My family physician retired and we wanted someone closer to where we live. Dr Zipp is perfect. His initial exam was extremely thorough. The follow-up visit and course of action was just what I hoped for, based on diet changes rather than medication. I like that a lot. Dr Zipp is friendly and personable as that is important to have a physician that you can talk to. My wife has a similar experience with Dr Zipp. I also like that I can view my chart and medical data online. I recommend Dr Zipp 100%
in Sparta, NJ |
Dr. Zipp presents himself as the consummate professional. He is patient and takes the time to answer questions in a way that puts you at ease. I always have the feeling that he is genuine in caring for me as his patient. I am very happy having him as my primary care physician.
in Fairfield, NJ |
I recently switched over to Dr. Zipp as my primary doctor and couldn't be happier - I would definitely recommend him! He was very caring and made me feel very comfortable. The staff was very efficient and I was in and out within an hour. Excellent experience!
in Morristown, NJ |
Have not dealt with Dr Zipp but some of his staff if they had a clue they would be even more dangerous. If I were you I would stay as far away from this group as you can. Clueless incompetent and very dangerous.
in Mendham, NJ |
Dr. Zipp is a caring and empathetic doctor. He is thorough and has his staff follow up with treatments, care and procedures done outside of his office. The Staff at Morristown Family Medicine is excellent, friendly, and knowledgeable. Personally, I have never been to such a fantastic office and I have been a nurse since 1979. Exemplary!
in Morristown, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Zip and his punctual staff. He has taken the time to listen and develop a plan for my health, focusing on whole body wellness and life style changes to prevent future illness as well as follow up and carefully treat present conditions.
in Whippany, NJ |
He's the best! I'm 68 (soon to be 69) and can say that with confidence. In addition to being an excellent physician, he's a wonderful guy.
in Caldwell, NJ |
Dr. Zipp and staff are excellent. The scheduling office is outstanding. Dr. Zipp is extremely friendly, personable, and cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher P. Zipp, DO?
Are you Dr. Zipp?

Compare Dr. Zipp

Dr. Zipp's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zipp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Zipp has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zipp's Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Warren Hospital Family Medicine Residency, Phillipsburg, NJ
    Warren Hospital Family Medicine Residency, Phillipsburg, NJ
    Seton Hall University

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Zipp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zipp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.