Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD
Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Wilton, NY. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Zieker is affiliated with Saratoga Hospital.

Dr. Zieker's Care Philosophy

Christopher Zieker, MD and Steven Clark, PA are restoring lives by restoring vision. This practice specializes in cataract surgery, including the usage of advanced technology lenses to reduce glasses dependency. Dr. Zieker is also certified to do laser-assisted cataract surgery. Dr. Zieker also performs LASIK/PRK for patients who desire to reduce their dependence on glasses. They also provide routine eye exams, diabetic eye care, glaucoma evaluations, AMD treatment, removal of foreign bodies and emergency eye care. Recipient of "America's Most Compassionate Doctors" award as well as Best Of The Saratoga Region 2012, 2014, 2015. Also winners of the Patient's Choice Award 2013 and 2015.

Dr. Zieker's Experience

See how Dr. Zieker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zieker

Dr. Zieker accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Zieker is now accepting new patients
Zieker Eye Ophthalmology, P.C.14 Mountain Ledge
Wilton, NY 12831
(518) 450-1080Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zieker has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zieker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zieker to family and friends
Dr. Zieker's Performance
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Dr. Zieker performed cataract surgery in both my eyes. He is obviously highly skilled-- a complete pro- but he's also easy-going and pleasant to interact with. His entire staff was friendly and very helpful. The surgery itself was quick and almost completely painless. And now the world looks entirely different; I had no idea just how much I had been missing. For the first time in my life I have 20/20 vision in both eyes. I recommend Dr. Zieker in the highest of terms.
in Clifton Park, NY |
I saw Steven Clark, PA-C, for the first time on Tuesday, 4/11/17. He was fantastic. Steven answered all my questions; I learned new things & you can tell that the entire staff cares about the patients. I am also confident that I will like Dr. Zieker upon meeting him. Referred to Zieker Eye by my primary care doctor. This was the right decision & I am glad I switched. Without hesitation, I recommend this practice.
in Rexford, NY |
Dr. Zieker is a fantastic surgeon. He explained the cataract surgery in detail and spoke about the different options that were available. Knowing how nervous I was, Dr. Zieker made me feel at ease. He is a very compassionate doctor. I cannot say that about many other doctors who I have seen. I would definitely recommend Dr. Zieker.
in Shushan, NY |
very happy with this practice. Very thorough, never rushed , minimal waiting time in reception area. Overall highly recommend
Saratoga Springs, NY |
My experience with Dr. Zieker is rated a 10 out of 10. The result of my cataract surgery is outstanding.
in Greenwich, NY |
I had cataract surgery in August of 2016. Dr. Zieker and Stephen Clark and their wonderful staff were so kind, caring and professional. I never felt rushed during the office visits. My questions were answered completely. The surgery itself was painless and my vision is so clear. I would certainly recommend Zieker Eye Opthalmology to anyone needing vision care.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Very professional staff. Great level of enthusiasm and knowledge. Information was clear and well documented so it was easy to follow. Surgical coordinator was very helpful, even setting an appointment with my primary doctor for a pre-operative physical. Once concern, which is problem all over, was one of the nurses at the surgical center spent a lot of time on their cell phone while patients, including myself, we're waiting for procedures.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Zieker by my optometrist for cataract surgery. In my experience, I found Dr. Zieker to be knowledgeable, straight-forward, accommodating and above all an extremely skilled ophthalmologist. His efforts have greatly enhanced my eyesight for which I am very thankful and I have already recommended him to friends and family.
in Malta, NY |
Dr. Christopher Zieker is professional and caring...he and his staff explain things in great detAil and give all information needed to make patients feel trusting and secure in their choice of choosing Zieker eye are. My two cataract surgeries went very well, my results are fantastic...I recommend Dr. Zieker and his staff for anyone looking to have confidence in knowing they chose correctly...kudos to all of them...
in Westport, CT |
As a type 1 diabetic, professional care for my eyes is extremely important. After considerable research, I chose Dr. Zieker to be my opthalmologist. It was an excellent decision. His outstanding professional knowledge and skill is matched by his patience and follow-up service. I also found that the office environment was the very best. Customer service was given a high priority.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Dr. Zieker and Steven Clark, PCA were both excellent - they took time with me, got to know me, and fully explained and treated my condition. The office is also very nice, clean, comfortable, and efficient. No wait time at all, I was seen exactly on time for my appointment.
in Westport, CT |
Each time I visit the office, I'm almost sad to have my appointment end. My surgical experience was an outstanding success and each follow up appt. is like visiting family. I still get a pleasant surprise when I am called into the exam room in such a short wait time, too. I will never finish the book I'm reading, with this kind of great service. When I am with any of the medical staff, they to look at the whole person, not just the eyes. Wish they could take care of all my medical needs.
in Gansevoort, NY |
Dr. Zieker offers excellent, compassionate and knowledgeable care. Sadly, his office staff is rude and ignorant. Their lack of knowledge regarding insurance plan billing and payment requirements is appalling! Their rude and confrontational approach is astounding. The office staff will be responsible for the loss of patients if their offensive behaviors continue.
in Clifton Park, NY |
The BEST medical office experience yet!
in Ballston Spa, NY |
The office staff is rude and unaccomadating. They have no compassion or common sense.
in Ballston Lake, New York |
There aren't enough positive words to describe my entire experience with Dr. Zieker and his staff for my cataract surgeries (both eyes). Steve was beyond compassionate restoring health to my eyes. Dr. Zieker's gentle professionalism and medical explanation were both reassuring. My new vision is outstanding. The quality of my life is so improved. If you are looking for the best cataract surgeon, in my opinion, you should call Dr. Zieker's office.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Winter 2016 I was referred to Dr. Zieker by friends who had great experiences with Zieker Eye. Over time I had lost eyesight in one eye to severe cataract and my remaining eye was almost in the same condition. Dr. Zieker explained the surgery that was needed to restore my vision and helped me develop a plan that suited my needs. After the surgeries the follow up visits at his office with Steven Clark PA-C and the rest of the Zieker team were professional and informative. Vision Restored! Thanks
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Are you Dr. Zieker?

Compare Dr. Zieker

Dr. Zieker's Care Philosophy

Christopher Zieker, MD and Steven Clark, PA are restoring lives by restoring vision. This practice specializes in cataract surgery, including the usage of advanced technology lenses to reduce glasses dependency. Dr. Zieker is also certified to do laser-assisted cataract surgery. Dr. Zieker also performs LASIK/PRK for patients who desire to reduce their dependence on glasses. They also provide routine eye exams, diabetic eye care, glaucoma evaluations, AMD treatment, removal of foreign bodies and emergency eye care. Recipient of "America's Most Compassionate Doctors" award as well as Best Of The Saratoga Region 2012, 2014, 2015. Also winners of the Patient's Choice Award 2013 and 2015.

Dr. Zieker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Completed in 2002

Nassau U Med Ctr

Completed in 2005

University Of Vermont

Dr. Zieker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zieker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Eye Procedure
  • Eye Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery