Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Zieker

Zieker Eye Ophthalmology PC

14 Mountain Ledge Wilton, NY 12831

Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Wilton, NY and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Albany Medical College in 2001 and specializes in ophthalmology, cataract surgery, and more.

Dr. Zieker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zieker

Dr. Zieker?
Dr. Zieker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD
My experience with Dr. Zieker and his staff was outstanding. I had a few extra challenges to my surgery including extremely poor vision even before the need for cataract surgery. Dr. Zieker made the right choices in treating my eyes individually and the result is that I see better than I have in decades. I love the freedom of going without glasses except for reading. The entire staff is caring and wonderful. Thanks!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Dr. Zieker and his staff are phenomenal. He completed my cataract surgeries within 2 weeks of each other and there was absolutely no discomfort. Dr. Zeiker is personable knowledgeable and confident. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
The care provided by Dr. Zieker, Steven Clark, PA-C, the technicians and front desk staff was outstanding. This practice is patient focused and the staff consistently display concern for the patient's needs. My eye examinations were comprehensive and details of these examinations were explained clearly. Follow up treatments were also explained fully. I would highly recommend this practice. I plan to have my future cataract surgery performed by Dr. Zieker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
I like Dr. Zieker because he is highly qualified to do his job and because he's a very nice, caring person. Dr. Z explains everything clearly. He is patient and lets me ask all my questions. Dr. Z performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. There was no pain during or after the surgery. I think Dr. Z is passionate about his work and takes pride in doing an excellent job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
A top notch Doctor and staff very friendly and caring would highly recommend to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Companionate, friendly, good accurate surgeon. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
The Dr. and staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions and concerns that I had. I highly recommend Dr. Zieker for any eye issues or concerns that you have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Everyone is profesional,friendly.I felt at ease,with nothing to worry about.Wonderful atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Very good experience and highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Dr. Zieker performed cataract surgery in both my eyes. He is obviously highly skilled-- a complete pro- but he's also easy-going and pleasant to interact with. His entire staff was friendly and very helpful. The surgery itself was quick and almost completely painless. And now the world looks entirely different; I had no idea just how much I had been missing. For the first time in my life I have 20/20 vision in both eyes. I recommend Dr. Zieker in the highest of terms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
I saw Steven Clark, PA-C, for the first time on Tuesday, 4/11/17. He was fantastic. Steven answered all my questions; I learned new things & you can tell that the entire staff cares about the patients. I am also confident that I will like Dr. Zieker upon meeting him. Referred to Zieker Eye by my primary care doctor. This was the right decision & I am glad I switched. Without hesitation, I recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Dr. Zieker is a fantastic surgeon. He explained the cataract surgery in detail and spoke about the different options that were available. Knowing how nervous I was, Dr. Zieker made me feel at ease. He is a very compassionate doctor. I cannot say that about many other doctors who I have seen. I would definitely recommend Dr. Zieker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
very happy with this practice. Very thorough, never rushed , minimal waiting time in reception area. Overall highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
My experience with Dr. Zieker is rated a 10 out of 10. The result of my cataract surgery is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
I had cataract surgery in August of 2016. Dr. Zieker and Stephen Clark and their wonderful staff were so kind, caring and professional. I never felt rushed during the office visits. My questions were answered completely. The surgery itself was painless and my vision is so clear. I would certainly recommend Zieker Eye Opthalmology to anyone needing vision care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Very professional staff. Great level of enthusiasm and knowledge. Information was clear and well documented so it was easy to follow. Surgical coordinator was very helpful, even setting an appointment with my primary doctor for a pre-operative physical. Once concern, which is problem all over, was one of the nurses at the surgical center spent a lot of time on their cell phone while patients, including myself, we're waiting for procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Zieker by my optometrist for cataract surgery. In my experience, I found Dr. Zieker to be knowledgeable, straight-forward, accommodating and above all an extremely skilled ophthalmologist. His efforts have greatly enhanced my eyesight for which I am very thankful and I have already recommended him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Dr. Christopher Zieker is professional and caring...he and his staff explain things in great detAil and give all information needed to make patients feel trusting and secure in their choice of choosing Zieker eye are. My two cataract surgeries went very well, my results are fantastic...I recommend Dr. Zieker and his staff for anyone looking to have confidence in knowing they chose correctly...kudos to all of them...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
As a type 1 diabetic, professional care for my eyes is extremely important. After considerable research, I chose Dr. Zieker to be my opthalmologist. It was an excellent decision. His outstanding professional knowledge and skill is matched by his patience and follow-up service. I also found that the office environment was the very best. Customer service was given a high priority.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Zieker, MD?
Dr. Zieker and Steven Clark, PCA were both excellent - they took time with me, got to know me, and fully explained and treated my condition. The office is also very nice, clean, comfortable, and efficient. No wait time at all, I was seen exactly on time for my appointment.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Zieker?

Christopher Zieker, MD and Steven Clark, PA are restoring lives by restoring vision. This practice specializes in cataract surgery, including the usage of advanced technology lenses to reduce glasses dependency. Dr. Zieker is also certified to do las...

• Ophthalmology

2005
2002
2001

Dr. Zieker accepts

Dr. Zieker accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Dr. Zieker's Top Procedures and Conditions

Headache

Dr. Zieker treats Headache more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Zieker treats this condition more than 80% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Benign Exertional Headache
  • Benign Sex Headache
  • Cervicogenic Headache
  • Chronic Headache
  • Chronic Tension-Type Headache
  • Cluster Headache
  • Cough Headache
  • Drug Rebound Headache
  • Headaches (Shunt Related)
  • Hypertension Headache
  • Recurrent Headache
  • Severe Headache
  • Tension Headache
  • Vascular Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Zieker treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine) more than 72% of his peers

• Retina Diseases
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zieker treats patients.

Saratoga Hospital