Rheumatology  |
Dr. Christopher Wu, MD
Dr. Christopher Wu, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Wu is affiliated with St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital and Indiana University Health North Hospital.

8902 N Meridian St Ste 210

• Golden Rule
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Wu

Dr. Wu's Experience

Dr. Wu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Fever
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • McGaw Med Center Of Nw University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Ucso
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Wu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wu to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Wu's Performance
in New castle, IN |
Dr Wu is attentive and knowledgeable. He truly puts a patient at ease.
Indianapolis, Indiana |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Christopher Wu this week and found him to be very kind and caring and easy to like. My case is a bit complicated and Dr. Wu took the time to ask questions and get acquainted with me and my situation. He did not rush my appointment at all. I am very pleased with Dr.Wu and Rheumatology Associates and recommend them highly.
in Zionsville In |
Dr Wu is excellent at reviewing the specific problems and putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Dr Wu is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! Harry Milli 317-557-5781
in Indianapolis , IN |
Dr Wu is excellent!! I highly recommend him. He's kind and takes all the time you need to discuss any concerns you might have. You never feel rushed. The staff there is always friendly and pleasant! I am so glad my primary doctor recommended him!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Wu is caring, he communicates well and he is on time.
Carmel, IN |
Dr. Wu is intelligent and progressive thinking in his treatment of my condition. He is conservative and listens to my concerns. He respects and listens to his patients.
in Noblesville, IN |
Dr. Wu is an excellent doctor. He is always very patient and geniunely concerned about my well being.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Wu is a fabulous Dr. He has made living with RA and OA livable. I believe him to be one of the best there is. He spends time and attention to you and comes up with the best plan. My insurance won't cover much of my visits but I would never switch. Am grateful to have him as my Dr. Thanks for your care. Brenda
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Wu takes time with me...he is is not in a huge hurry.. He understands and recommends nee medicines that may help...He is very appreciated.
in Cicero Indiana |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wu's now for over a year. I alway's feel I am a priority to him as his patient. He is kind and compassionate and takes his time with you as his patient. I feel we work as a team, and that I also have a part in the descions that are being made for my health care. At check in the wait is never more the a few min. The staff has always been friendly and easy to work with through check in and out and when I have had to call in they always meet my needs. Highly recommend!
in Thorntown Indiana |
Dr.C Wu and I spent close to an hour with my new patient visit. I am 61 and have several immune related diseases. My condition started at age 26. Dr. Wu is my fourth Rheumatoid specialist. He was well prepared for our first visit and communicates well in ways I understand. His skill sets are such I would recommend to family and friends.
Dr Wu has been my Rheumtologist for the past 7 years. He takes the time to listen to his patients and shows that he really cares about how you are doing. He allows you to be part of the decision making. I can't imagine going to anyone else!
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Wu is an excellent rheumatologist...he takes the time to listen to you and provides good information and support. I would highly recommend Rhuematology Associates and particularly Dr. Wu.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Wu was by far the most thorough rheumatologist I met with over 10 years ago, as I was trying to discover what kind of inflammatory issues I was having. Dr. Wu always listened to my concerns, was willing to try different treatments with me and was understanding when I wanted to switch treatments. I trust him so much that I actually followed him to a different practice when he switched.
in Noblesville, IN |
Dr. Christopher Wu, MD is an excellent, professional rheumatologist who is very caring and kind with his patients. I recommend Dr. Wu without reservation.
in Indianapolis, IN |
fine doctor caring, compassionate, and smart. I would recommend to others
Cincinnati, OH |
I have an autoimmune disorder and fibromyalgia. Rheumatologists are supposed to specialize in the treatment of both conditions, but Dr. Wu only wants to deal with 1/2 of me. He said my fibromyalgia treatment "was complicated". Whatever that is supposed to me and said I needed to get my fibromyalgia meds from my current pain management physician. I wasn't asking for any narcotics or other addictive meds. Personally, I don't understand him. No way to get an urgent appt!
Glenview, IL |
Does not know how to treat cases where a client has more than one illness and Cymbalta and Gabapentin do not work to control pain. Is more than happy to pass the buck to your other Dr's and wants to get rid of you if you don't get better quickly enough. Highly passive aggressive. His MA suggested a referral to pain management "because you have such widespread pain", the very definition of fibromyalgia. Never been treated so poorly by a Dr.
Good evening. I'm sorry to read about your experience. Patient satisfaction and providing the highest level of quality care is our number one priority. Please call the office during operating hours and ask to speak to me directly. I want the opportunity to understand your situation in more detail so I can better assist. Thank you in advance for your time. Director of Operations-Tony Drykos
in Carmel, IN |
I am not a fan of doctors, they overbook, over promise, and over medicate. Dr. Wu is not this type of physician: My first appointment was on time, within 5 mins, and Dr Wu spent close to 90 mins with me. My pain didn't improve initially, but walking away from that appointment knowing I had an advocate and a deeply concerned individual on my side who happened to be my physician made a tremendous difference. I and my family celebrate Dr Wu for his gifts of compassion and knowledge. Heart felt!
Thank you Derek! I'm lucky to have you as a patient and appreciate the kind words and great feedback!
in Carmel, IN |
lovely young doctor, so knowledgeable and works hard to help you feel better. highly recommend him to anyone with arthritis.
Thank you Linda! I'm thankful to have you as a patient and I appreciate your feedback!
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Wish was exceptional. He greeted me warmly, shaking my hand. The exam was thorough. He also took great time reviewing my records and current symptoms. Also nailed my diagnosis, first doctor to hit it after 14 years. Glad to have him as my rheumatologist. Staff is very support full too!
Thank you Debbie! We are thankful to have you as a patient and look forward to treating you for years to come!
Dr. Wu wanted to immediately change my diagnosis upon first few moments of seeing me.I had been with my previous rhumetologist for over a decade that took years of watching my symptoms b/f he gave me the diagnosis.Felt his approach very abrupt.When I questioned him he seemed very annoyed & had no explanation to other symptoms I had been experiencing almost dismissing them like they did not exist or just was not his area to deal with.I left the appointment in shock.
Afternoon and Sorry for the late response. I'm sorry to hear of your situation. We take great pride in the quality of care we provide and the satisfaction of our patients. For 40 years, we have committed ourselves to our patients! I would like the opportunity to learn more about your situation offline, so please call the office during business hours and ask for me directly. Director of Operations, Tony Drykos
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Wu took time with me as a new patient. He explained what he was doing, what he was recommending, and next steps. In addition, his office staff and nurse are extremely professional and responsive.
Thank you for choosing our office and we are very grateful to have you as a patient. If you ever have any issues, please call the office and ask for me directly. Thank you, Director of Operations, Tony Drykos
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Wu, MD?

Visit Dr. Wu