Dr. Christopher Wu, MD

Dr. Christopher Wu, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 42 years old

Dr. Wu specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Indianapolis, IN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Wu? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wu's Experience

See how Dr. Wu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wu

Dr. Wu accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wu has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Wu
Dr. Wu's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
Glenview, IL |
Does not know how to treat cases where a client has more than one illness and Cymbalta and Gabapentin do not work to control pain. Is more than happy to pass the buck to your other Dr's and wants to get rid of you if you don't get better quickly enough. Highly passive aggressive. His MA suggested a referral to pain management "because you have such widespread pain", the very definition of fibromyalgia. Never been treated so poorly by a Dr.
Good evening. I'm sorry to read about your experience. Patient satisfaction and providing the highest level of quality care is our number one priority. Please call the office during operating hours and ask to speak to me directly. I want the opportunity to understand your situation in more detail so I can better assist. Thank you in advance for your time. Director of Operations-Tony Drykos
in Carmel, IN |
I am not a fan of doctors, they overbook, over promise, and over medicate. Dr. Wu is not this type of physician: My first appointment was on time, within 5 mins, and Dr Wu spent close to 90 mins with me. My pain didn't improve initially, but walking away from that appointment knowing I had an advocate and a deeply concerned individual on my side who happened to be my physician made a tremendous difference. I and my family celebrate Dr Wu for his gifts of compassion and knowledge. Heart felt!
Thank you Derek! I'm lucky to have you as a patient and appreciate the kind words and great feedback!
in Carmel, IN |
lovely young doctor, so knowledgeable and works hard to help you feel better. highly recommend him to anyone with arthritis.
Thank you Linda! I'm thankful to have you as a patient and I appreciate your feedback!
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Wish was exceptional. He greeted me warmly, shaking my hand. The exam was thorough. He also took great time reviewing my records and current symptoms. Also nailed my diagnosis, first doctor to hit it after 14 years. Glad to have him as my rheumatologist. Staff is very support full too!
Thank you Debbie! We are thankful to have you as a patient and look forward to treating you for years to come!
Dr. Wu wanted to immediately change my diagnosis upon first few moments of seeing me.I had been with my previous rhumetologist for over a decade that took years of watching my symptoms b/f he gave me the diagnosis.Felt his approach very abrupt.When I questioned him he seemed very annoyed & had no explanation to other symptoms I had been experiencing almost dismissing them like they did not exist or just was not his area to deal with.I left the appointment in shock.
Afternoon and Sorry for the late response. I'm sorry to hear of your situation. We take great pride in the quality of care we provide and the satisfaction of our patients. For 40 years, we have committed ourselves to our patients! I would like the opportunity to learn more about your situation offline, so please call the office during business hours and ask for me directly. Director of Operations, Tony Drykos
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Wu took time with me as a new patient. He explained what he was doing, what he was recommending, and next steps. In addition, his office staff and nurse are extremely professional and responsive.
Thank you for choosing our office and we are very grateful to have you as a patient. If you ever have any issues, please call the office and ask for me directly. Thank you, Director of Operations, Tony Drykos
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Wu, MD?

Compare Dr. Wu

Dr. Wu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Wu has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wu's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Fever
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

Graduated in 2000

McGaw Med Center Of Nw University

Completed in 2003

Ucso

Dr. Wu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology