Dr. Christopher Wong, MD

Dr. Christopher Wong, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Family Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, LLP 609 Matlock Centre Cir # 609, Arlington, TX 76015 Get Directions

Patients are healed spiritually, physically and mentally. The doctors at F.O.R., LLP understand this. Everyday in life is a gift and we are honored to have people entrust their care with our team.Read more

Dr. Wong's Experience

See how Dr. Wong's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wong

Dr. Wong accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Wong has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wong to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Wong's Performance
in Arlington, TX |
I chose Dr. Wong for ACL repair based on reviews and am so disappointed with the lack of care I received. Dr. Wong has a horrible bed side manner and shows little empathy. I waited over 45 minutes to be seen by him and ultimately told to change my lifestyle because he didn't want to do the surgery due to minor cartilage damage. I am an active and fit 39 year old who loves outdoor activities - I was devastated. I've since scheduled surgery with another surgeon who is optimistic about my recovery
We appreciate you allowing us to see you. ACL surgery is done to restore the stability of the knee and if there is cartilage damage sometimes the surgery will not relieve the pain. We are glad you have gotten a second opinion and am praying for you that your pain is relieved and that you have recovered well Thank you for leaving feedback for us. Dr. W.
in Irving, TX |
Definitely would recommend. Mainly for his skill but also for the professionalism and efficiency of the whole staff. Never a long wait, even my surgery was on time. I'm still healing, but am confident of full recovery thanks to Dr Wong. So regardless of the severity of your orthopedic issue, I would recommend Dr Wong.
Thank you for the honor and privilege to take care of you. The entire staff of Family Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, LLP Please call if you need anything. 817 676-9046.
in Arlington, TX |
This place is amazing!!! This was the best medical experience that I have ever had!! Everyone was so kind and helpful, I had Doctor Christopher Wong. He was kind, informative and had a great bedside manner. I would recommend this place to anyone in need of a kind team of doctors and staff that truly care about the well being and rehabilitation of their patients!! He made sure that I was getting the best care possible and worked hard to find a solution and treatment plan, the best possible care!!
Tx |
I was told he was going to be injecting STEM cells into my knee. I wanted to do a little bit more research on this. Come to find out that the STEM cells have to be taken from a certain place in the body and this is NOT at ALL what he described. I decided to get a second opinion and was told that what he would have been using is plasma from the blood and in the end would not have helped my knee. I ended up with a repaired meniscus instead of removing mine. I'd recommend getting a second opinion
Thank you for allowing us to see you. Platelet Rich Plasma was to be injected in your knee and this plus the growth factors will then attract Mesenchymal Stem Cells to the knee. We have done this many times for patients on the day of knee surgery and many people are doing very well. Anytime a patient is wants a second opinion we encourage them to get a second opinion. We are glad that you got a second opinion and all has turned out well. Appreciate your feedback. Dr. W.
in Arlington, TX |
After MRI results, I learned my knee had a lot more wrong with it than expected. I was given several options. Right there in the Dr.'s office, I decided on Arthroscopic surgery with STEM CElls. I thought my own stem cells gave me the best chance for my overall recovery. I was told by Physical Therapy, that I had the least amount of pain and recovered faster than anyone treated for my type of surgery. I'm sold!!! Invest in your body and get the STEM CELL treatment. Jan H.
Arlington, TX |
Dr Wong is kind, caring, funny and experienced. He treated myself and my child with respect and compassion.
in Arlington, TX |
Went to Dr. Wong because had badly broken my left wrist and he was in-network surgeon, after initially getting wrist stabilized in ER. Although I had 2 sets of X-rays, he insisted on doing a 3rd set (more expense). Then he basically said that I needed surgery, and we'd have a hard time finding the combination of operating facility, doctor and anesthesiologist who would all take our insurance (which is turning out to be true). He didn't seem interested in doing it himself. We couldn't tell if i
Scott we appreciate you coming in. You had a very severe/complex injury and did not feel comfortable operating on a complex problem that we do not do often,( wedo treat lots of fractures) however, felt that a subspeciialsit in the type of complex fracture you had would be in your best interest. Thank you for being understanding. Sorry it was difficult to find a hospital, surgeon and anesthesiologist combination to take your insurance. The insurance companies make the rules. Dr. W.
in Kennedale, Texas |
I chose Dr Wong based on online reviews and I'm so happy I did. He is an amazing man. He will ask you before surgery if you want him to pray with you. I needed it. It was such a peaceful experience. A surgeon combining science, medicine and faith is amazing. He did an excellent job on my knee. I had a torn meniscus and level three osteoarthritis. Also his staff is wonderful and kind and funny.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr Wong provided me excellent care throughout the entire process of having surgery on my left knee. From the initial evaluation visit, the surgery itself, and on through the post-op care I felt he and his staff truly cared about me. I appreciate Dr Wong's caring attitude and the fact that he asked to and actually did pray with me & my husband just before going into surgery was such a personal & touching gesture. Such a talented mind and hands but still asking for God's guidance-awesome!!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Wong, MD?

Compare Dr. Wong

Dr. Wong's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Clavicle Fracture
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Completed in 1998

U.C.L.A.

Graduated in 1989

• Chinese

Dr. Wong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery