Dr. Christopher J. Wilson, MD

Dr. Christopher J. Wilson, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male | 52 years old

I work to develop a partnership with my patients. One of the most important things I need to know is how the physical problem affects your life. We will have a dialogue, through which you will understand the diagnostic process, your treatment choices, and the recovery process. Patients themselves will help guide and direct the diagnostic studies and treatment plan.Read more

Hand Surgery Associates
1201 Alhambra Blvd Ste 410
Sacramento, CA 95816 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Wilson's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Wilson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wilson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Chico, CA |
Dr. Wilson is a kind, caring and highly skilled surgeon. He performed LRTI surgery on my left hand in February 2016 with an excellent result, which I needed due to the failure of an earlier surgery with a different surgeon. I recommend him with no reservations.
in Antelope, CA |
Dr Wilson cares about his patients and is an excellent surgeon. My carpal tunnel surgery was a complete success! I had lost all feeling in some of my fingers and it all came back within the timeline he estimated. Also, you cannot even see the scar and it's only been 9 months out.
in Sacramento, CA |
He was rude, uninterested, disrespectful and demeaning, he did not care nor did he want to know about my injury, he was not concerned about my safety in my occupation regarding the injury I have. He did not explain anything thoroughly, the more questions I asked the more agitated he became. At the end of the visit he went as far as to walk out on me. No regard for patients or the pain involved with injury. No explanation of treatment. He is a disgrace to the medical field
in California |
I met with Dr. Wilson regarding an old injury. With no prior medical history or medical tests and examinations The first thing out of his mouth was 'Why are you here?'. After that he immediately became combative and began interrogating me regarding my old injury as if I was lying about my symptoms. After describing my accident and injury be began saying 'I don't know how that could have happened-it doesn't make any sense again questioning my truthfulness. In his report he insulted me.
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr Wilson is a fantastic doctor who is very smart and knows his stuff. His bedside manor is an A+. He is very caring and compassionate about his patients and you feel this by the way he treats you. He recently performed surgery on my thumb for a bone infection, I am now on the mend only going up from here. Than you Dr. Wilson for taking such good care of me.
in Sacramento, CA |
He is a condescending, arrogant, judgmental and very unpleasant person. He has no concept of what the law of HIPAA requires and treats all his patients with an open exam room door so everyone can hear each others consultations. He needs to be taken down off his high horse and actually show his patients some compassion.
in Nevada City, CA |
Dr.Wilson was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He seemed very caring and always tried to be as gentle as possible when dealing with my broken wrist. He was also very encouraging about how my wrist was healing. I'd definitely recommend him and his helpful staff.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher J. Wilson, MD?
Are you Dr. Wilson?

Compare Dr. Wilson

More Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists like Dr. Wilson at Hand Surgery Associates