Dr. Christopher Williams, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Lone Tree, CO and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Williams accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Williams' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Despite all the years Dr. Williams has spent furthering his education, honing his skills, training among leading experts in the medical field, and pioneering the progress of medical techniques and technology with his research, he has never forgotten ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dellon Institute for Peripheral Nerve Surgery Baltimore
Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Program Director
Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
1999
University of Virginia / Main Campus
1999

• School of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society, University of Virginia Chapter, 1998
  • Best Paper at the meeting of the Virginia Chapter of the American College of Surgeons & Virginia Plastic Surgery Association, 1997
  • American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dr. Bernd Spiessl Research Award, 2002
  • Graduation with Distinction in Psychobiology, 1995
  • Undergraduate, Phi Beta Kappa, 1995
  • AO North America, Resident Research Grant, 2002
  • Residency. Highest Score, in-service Exam for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Johns Hopkins Plastic Surgery Resident, 2007

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams?
Dr. Williams' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Williams, MD
I was lucky to be referred to Dr. Chris after being diagnosed last year with breast cancer. I wasn't sure I was going to get reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy but my breast surgeon recommended I look at my options before going through the mastectomy. One year later I had the 1st phase of my DIEP and my breasts look fantastic. He and Dr. Jeremy did a wonderful job and my recovery was minimal. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?
Absolutely loved how caring and attentive Dr. Chris Williams and his staff has been. From the moment you walk in to check in for your appointment to actually meeting with Dr. Williams. In my opinion their goal is to assure that our expectations are met and all of our questions and concerns answered. I must say that all my expectations were exceeded. Thank you to you and your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?
Dr. Chris Williams has been great during my entire process of bi-lateral breast reconstruction and always left me feeling confident and comfortable with the procedures he had planned. He explained everything completely, making sure I always understood everything. He has an awesome bedside manner and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. The staff is awesome, friendly and professional and everyone works as a team. They all made a very scary experience easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?
After my initial consultation for breast cancer reconstruction it was evident that Dr Chris was truly passionate about ensuring his clients receive the best possible long term outcome. He ensured that I completely understand the process, the desired outcome and also complications that could arise during the surgery. I felt very at ease during this unfortunate medical diagnosis and extremely confident in Dr Chris Williams skill set. I went into surgery feeling very confident. Thanks Dr Chris!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams is the most amazing surgeon!! He explains everything thoroughly, including options, the operation procedure, the recovery process and answers all questions very patiently. He is so professional and attends to every detail. His work is exceptional! His staff is also very friendly and professional. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?
Dr Chris makes everyone feel perfect before and after surgery. He is a godsend to those of us with bad self identifying. Dr Chris is an amazing surgeon .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?
I wasn't even fully awake before the person in the room was asking if my partner wanted to see my body. No thanks! Your job is to take care of me, the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?
Due to a high risk for breast cancer (Atypical Ductal Hyperplasia + family history) I opted to get a double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction, and I consulted with Dr. Chris to go over my options. He is absolutely wonderful. Warm, funny, kind, and brilliant at what he does. I went with the DIEP flap surgery in Oct, followed by an outpatient revision in Jan, and I am thrilled with the results - I look better than I did before surgery! He turned a scary experience into something positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer requiring a bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Williams office got me in for a consult the next day. I had the Diep-flap reconstruction and am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Williams was very clear about the downsides of every procedure and managed my expectations very well. I felt like I was getting a very clear explanation of each procedure and of all my options. The office staff and Dr. Williams are absolutely wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?
Dr. Chris is kind, communicates clearly and acts professionally at all times. For every appointment and surgery I met with enthusiasm, and realism. He was very clear and cautious to explain the true and realistic results of treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Williams treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2017)

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery