Dr. Christopher Williams, MD

Dr. Christopher Williams, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Christopher Williams, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Lone Tree, CO. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center.

Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery

7430 Park Meadows Dr Ste 300

Lone Tree, CO 80124

Learn about Dr. Williams

Despite all the years Dr. Williams has spent furthering his education, honing his skills, training among leading experts in the medical field, and pioneering the progress of medical techniques and technology with his research, he has never forgotten the most important aspect of Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery, the patient. Dr. Christopher Williams understands that safety is the top priority in any medical procedure. Dr. Williams and the entire staff at Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery strive to create the most positive patient experience possible for every patient from consultation to post-operative recovery.

Video

Dr. Williams' Experience

Dr. Williams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Virginia / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital, Program Director
  • Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
  • Dellon Institute For Peripheral Nerve Surgery Baltimore
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• School of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society, University of Virginia Chapter, 1998
  • Best Paper at the meeting of the Virginia Chapter of the American College of Surgeons & Virginia Plastic Surgery Association, 1997
  • American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dr. Bernd Spiessl Research Award, 2002
  • Graduation with Distinction in Psychobiology, 1995
  • Undergraduate, Phi Beta Kappa, 1995
  • AO North America, Resident Research Grant, 2002
  • Residency. Highest Score, in-service Exam for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Johns Hopkins Plastic Surgery Resident, 2007

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
Dr. Williams' Performance
in Littleton, CO |
I was lucky to be referred to Dr. Chris after being diagnosed last year with breast cancer. I wasn't sure I was going to get reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy but my breast surgeon recommended I look at my options before going through the mastectomy. One year later I had the 1st phase of my DIEP and my breasts look fantastic. He and Dr. Jeremy did a wonderful job and my recovery was minimal. Highly recommended.
in Castle Rock, Co |
Absolutely loved how caring and attentive Dr. Chris Williams and his staff has been. From the moment you walk in to check in for your appointment to actually meeting with Dr. Williams. In my opinion their goal is to assure that our expectations are met and all of our questions and concerns answered. I must say that all my expectations were exceeded. Thank you to you and your staff.
in Pine, CO |
Dr. Chris Williams has been great during my entire process of bi-lateral breast reconstruction and always left me feeling confident and comfortable with the procedures he had planned. He explained everything completely, making sure I always understood everything. He has an awesome bedside manner and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. The staff is awesome, friendly and professional and everyone works as a team. They all made a very scary experience easy.
in Denver, CO |
After my initial consultation for breast cancer reconstruction it was evident that Dr Chris was truly passionate about ensuring his clients receive the best possible long term outcome. He ensured that I completely understand the process, the desired outcome and also complications that could arise during the surgery. I felt very at ease during this unfortunate medical diagnosis and extremely confident in Dr Chris Williams skill set. I went into surgery feeling very confident. Thanks Dr Chris!
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Williams is the most amazing surgeon!! He explains everything thoroughly, including options, the operation procedure, the recovery process and answers all questions very patiently. He is so professional and attends to every detail. His work is exceptional! His staff is also very friendly and professional. I highly recommend him!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Chris makes everyone feel perfect before and after surgery. He is a godsend to those of us with bad self identifying. Dr Chris is an amazing surgeon .
Parker, CO |
I wasn't even fully awake before the person in the room was asking if my partner wanted to see my body. No thanks! Your job is to take care of me, the patient.
in Pine, CO |
Due to a high risk for breast cancer (Atypical Ductal Hyperplasia + family history) I opted to get a double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction, and I consulted with Dr. Chris to go over my options. He is absolutely wonderful. Warm, funny, kind, and brilliant at what he does. I went with the DIEP flap surgery in Oct, followed by an outpatient revision in Jan, and I am thrilled with the results - I look better than I did before surgery! He turned a scary experience into something positive.
in Denver, CO |
I was diagnosed with breast cancer requiring a bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Williams office got me in for a consult the next day. I had the Diep-flap reconstruction and am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Williams was very clear about the downsides of every procedure and managed my expectations very well. I felt like I was getting a very clear explanation of each procedure and of all my options. The office staff and Dr. Williams are absolutely wonderful!
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Chris is kind, communicates clearly and acts professionally at all times. For every appointment and surgery I met with enthusiasm, and realism. He was very clear and cautious to explain the true and realistic results of treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Williams, MD?

Visit Dr. Williams